Author Topic: [To be added]What's ruining the server and some ideas on how to solve it  (Read 25842 times)

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
What the actual fu*k?

You guys are complaining of everything rather than enjoying the game by your ways. Dude, just go security and save the president, don't care about the rest. Yes, you are playing the gamemode and enjoying it now why do u want others to play it? Doesn't make logic, your whole complain is about "Why others do not play the gamemode". You shouldn't actually care about others as long as you are playing the gm. There are always at least 5-6 players playing the gm, half security and half terrorist, you can join either of the class. I did not understand your logic, why do u complain that others do not play the gm?

Second thing, I see some people complaining about civilians with sniper, first of all, sniper is granted to everyone so others can also counter attack using the sniper plus, civilian is the weakest class with all WW so giving them sniper will make them at least in others' level. Keep this aside, if u keep complaining of everything, then what is there to play ? I mean you are basically saying to remove the whole vip scenario from the game. You are trying to enforce your version of fun on everybody which is really stupid.

Whoever is against civilians using sniper idea means either that person can't use sniper or he is pretty retarded. My advice is go and watch some videos and learn something instead of whining here.

Cool story bro.

Clearly what you and your mates say adds up. Boohoo I just sucked at sniper against balanced weak civils here.

What are you trying to prove ? Remove sniper from civilians and disallow civilians gathering ? Because almost all the sniper hits were mine. Okay, I understand, the idea is very simple, have a security on your car and he can snip the other team back. If your security team can't do it then that doesn't mean we should remove the sniper.
Please lock the topic.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline [RZ]Citraxe

• VIP
  • Score: 50815
  • RZ_Life style
What the actual fu*k?

You guys are complaining of everything rather than enjoying the game by your ways. Dude, just go security and save the president, don't care about the rest. Yes, you are playing the gamemode and enjoying it now why do u want others to play it? Doesn't make logic, your whole complain is about "Why others do not play the gamemode". You shouldn't actually care about others as long as you are playing the gm. There are always at least 5-6 players playing the gm, half security and half terrorist, you can join either of the class. I did not understand your logic, why do u complain that others do not play the gm?

Second thing, I see some people complaining about civilians with sniper, first of all, sniper is granted to everyone so others can also counter attack using the sniper plus, civilian is the weakest class with all WW so giving them sniper will make them at least in others' level. Keep this aside, if u keep complaining of everything, then what is there to play ? I mean you are basically saying to remove the whole vip scenario from the game. You are trying to enforce your version of fun on everybody which is really stupid.

Whoever is against civilians using sniper idea means either that person can't use sniper or he is pretty retarded. My advice is go and watch some videos and learn something instead of whining here.

Cool story bro.

Clearly what you and your mates say adds up. Boohoo I just sucked at sniper against balanced weak civils here.

What are you trying to prove ? Remove sniper from civilians and disallow civilians gathering ? Because almost all the sniper hits were mine. Okay, I understand, the idea is very simple, have a security on your car and he can snip the other team back. If your security team can't do it then that doesn't mean we should remove the sniper.
Please lock the topic.

Fares, this is the new generation of ptp i guess xD
They don't want to adjust to the game, they want the game to adjust to their preferences. They're not like us, for us in old ptp it was you either adjust to the game and learn how to play it or you just don't play it. I remember the first few months i played in ptp back in 2010 i was getting f*ed by everyone in the server, but you know what i did, i didn't complain, i played the game until i learned a few tricks.

SO WORD OF ADVICE to you kids (because you're acting like whiny kids) Stop f*ing complaining, and start learning and coping with the game, you've already screwed the server with your genius suggestions :)

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
Oh no monsieur, you have entirely debunked the topic by giving totally original arguments that I or others have never already countered in life.

SA is such a deep skill game, with skill I can counter chainsaws, snipers, helikills , etc. all at once!

@Jonne you lying piece of shit how can new people leave and server count go low BEFORE VIP NERF if problem don't exist?!!

You just mad your cousin gets rekt ingame. Remove Slot Balance system too! Numerical value is irrelevant! Make PTP great again! All hail Lacerta!

Tuco, YoMama, Megapilot,etc stop complaining you newfags. I am sorry for suggesting a suggestion I never suggested. We toxic people only have 50 minutes of playtime and hide behind numbers :-(

Sorry for having a noob security that can't shoot 5 different attacking units at once!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 06:45:24 pm by Shark_The_Helicopter »
%

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
Fares, this is the new generation of ptp i guess xD
They don't want to adjust to the game, they want the game to adjust to their preferences. They're not like us, for us in old ptp it was you either adjust to the game and learn how to play it or you just don't play it. I remember the first few months i played in ptp back in 2010 i was getting f*ed by everyone in the server, but you know what i did, i didn't complain, i played the game until i learned a few tricks.

SO WORD OF ADVICE to you kids (because you're acting like whiny kids) Stop f*ing complaining, and start learning and coping with the game, you've already screwed the server with your genius suggestions :)

I agree with this statement. You want the server to run based on your preferences not everyone's. It is very simple, as Lowrider said, learn how to play or simply don't play, you don't need to ruin the server for others just because u can't handle 2-3 guys attacking in a group.
There are many reasons why youtube exists and one of them is to learn.

Same thing goes with your previous suggestion on balancing the game, if people tend to stay civilis then president will survive with 2-3 securities because no one tends to attack. It is all based on your intentions. Either u want to kill the president or not. So, limiting the slots did not make much difference.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

• pablo dicasso
Cool story bro we are just circlejerking without countering or making any new points. These amazing points have never been debunked.

On a serious note, I don't think both you deserve a proper response. 90% sure why Lowrider revived this topic because I was complaining ingame about orange server. I only had 1 short post before.

I don't think giving you a response will lead to anything, probably more denial and dissonance.
You straight up ad walled actual proof, unironically saying 1 vs 10 sniper counter is possible. You can't even counter my sarcastic points and just throw in more ignorance.

So much for complaining about 'newfags' that have more than 500+ average hours of gametime and don't fix 10 people to enjoy gamemde. Yet somehow cancers like Aking who will hunt you for what /duty you did 6 days ago and not breaking rules for him are ok I guess.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 05:35:21 am by Shark_The_Helicopter »
%

Offline [RZ]Citraxe

• VIP
  • RZ_Life style

SA is such a deep skill game, with skill I can counter chainsaws, snipers, helikills , etc. all at once!

@Jonne you lying piece of shit how can new people leave and server count go low BEFORE VIP NERF if problem don't exist?!!

You just mad your cousin gets rekt ingame. Remove Slot Balance system too! Numerical value is irrelevant! Make PTP great again! All hail Lacerta!

Tuco, YoMama, Megapilot,etc stop complaining you newfags. I am sorry for suggesting a suggestion I never suggested. We toxic people only have 50 minutes of playtime and hide behind numbers :-(

Sorry for having a noob security that can't shoot 5 different attacking units at once!

1-SA is a skill game, and if you say it's not then you're delusional :)
2-Have some respect, if it weren't for Jonne, the server wouldn't be alive right now :)
3-The Slot balanced system was a suggestion made by people like you whinning all day about making Ptp compatible with their preferences :)
4-Insulting Tuco, Yomama, MegaPilot is such a mature Behavior  ;) and this mature behavior of yours and people like you is the reason i stop checking Forum, because instead of trying to make the server suitable for all of us, people like you fked it up and made a lot of people leave it :)
5-Having noob secs isn't new, last year i was one of the most players who played presi, and i had shit security all the time, but you know what i did, i found ways to survive without securities. You know why ? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T CONTROL HOW OTHER PEOPLE PLAY :)

On a serious note, I don't think both you deserve a proper response. 90% sure why Lowrider revived this topic because I was complaining ingame about orange server. I only had 1 short post before.

So much for complaining about 'newfags' that have more than 500+ average hours of gametime and don't fix 10 people to enjoy gamemde. Yet somehow cancers like Aking who will hunt you for what /duty you did 6 days ago and not breaking rules for him are ok I guess.

Now i revived this topic because im sick of seing the ptp server empty because of you hairless apes who really f*ed it up with your genius suggestions.
And for what you said about aking, i don't care what he does with his gameplay, all i know and everybody knows it is that Me and my clan and several other clans and regulars here do play the gamemode, and when we want a change of scenery we have fun in our own ways. So if you are getting f*ed by Aking, then good for you, atleast this way you will get better at the game. :)
Peace out  ;D

• pablo dicasso
Lmao point proven you don't read shit and adding anything to this argument with you two would lead to anything useful.

100% sure you know what sarcasm is, you obviously can't counter it. Because you know it won't turn your way. You even hilariously red herring through every response made. Totally understanding last remark about 1 vs 10 but taking every other response seriously or ignoring.

For your second response, I will make slight effort to be straight with you to show how flawed and wannabe your approach truly is. Show me ONE suggestion where I suggested that? As per I recall the latest suggestion was AGAINST that.

Moral of the story: Breaking the rules and being hypocrite toxic is ok for changing of scenery. GG

I wonder how long will it take to accuse me of some higher degree of stuff I never did. All cuz you grownass adults with more years than me can't face the hard fact when it happened 2 months ago before the VIP nerf.

Oh wait you guys can't read beyond paragraph 3 unless its made by some alliance clanmate or friend.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 02:26:55 pm by Shark_The_Helicopter »
%

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
Lohit, you seriously don't make sense here, what is your point ? As far as I understood, it is the removal of sniper, right? Or something related to civilians using sniper with the video you provided, right ? You write a big article and at the end none understands your point perfectly, what's the use? Seriously, it is annoying to read a big article, try to summarize your points.

But let's face it, your stupid suggestions really fuc*ed the server up, or the suggestions you support along with others who think like you. This one for example. It shows that you want to adjust the server according to your preferences. So your whole argument is based on something you yourself want, not everybody and you post sarcastic replies.. doesn't make sense.

Let's see, sniper and chainsaw have been granted to everybody, classes' free slot have been adjusted with respect to the balance of the game what else is there to fix? We can't remove sniper or limit the bullets since it is available for everyone, logic. So I don't understand your whole point of argument with that video you posted. You are basically ruining the server where we all know it won't fix anything, people will play the gm only if they want to, not because of the updates..

I wonder how long will it take to accuse me of some higher degree of stuff I never did. All cuz you grownass adults with more years than me can't face the hard fact when it happened 2 months ago before the VIP nerf.

Whaaat?

Since 2010.

• pablo dicasso
What a beautiful Duwang. Here I will use mostly only use quotes for this ,so you atleast can't ignore your own points being non-existent without looking stupid.

Quote from:  fares
It is the removal of sniper, right? (Bla Bla talk about me killing the playerbase with essay.exe)

Quote from:  Me 1 post earlier with shorter paragraphs than either two
Show me ONE suggestion where I suggested that? As per I recall the latest suggestion was AGAINST that.

Quote from:  fares (on the same post he is SUDDENLY confused about lmaoo)
I kinda agree after a bit of thinking about what you said.Pickups for sniper bullets sounds cool and yeah as you said, probably it will work.

Seriously, it is annoying to read a big article, try to summarize your points
[ ??? ]

It shows that you want to adjust the server according to your preferences.

Last time I checked this is a forum for suggestions and you defended the clan chat suggestion, which is as narcissistic one can get. 

My bad bro! I forgot me, Tuco , YoMama , Judah , HnZ88 , People who can't speak on forums, and the shitload of players that quit due to this problem 3-5 months ago are one and the same person.

sniper and chainsaw have been granted to everybody, classes' free slot have been adjusted with respect to the balance of the game what else is there to fix?

Oh gee I wonder why presidents can't even survive 1 minute of their run when Civilian Sniper Convoys are active.

Unrestricted Orange Slots + Unrestricted Sniper = RIP Gamemode.

So I don't understand your whole point of argument with that video you posted.

I don't expect you to, you just blatantly implied jonne lying and me being responsible for a suggestion I never suggested that worked while I was inactive. GG

I like how I singlehandedly destroyed entire PlanB while doing absolutely nothing prior while also being inactive lmao.

Quote from:  Shameless Accusation
Only you and your kind's suggestions ruined this ENTIRE server, Everything was good BEFORE!!!

Quote from:  Actual facts with witnesses
Le me being inactive + on/off from server cuz family member died and student deadlines. Inactive from January to June till this post https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=5332.0

Quote from:  jonne during april (aka 2-3 months before)
The last couple of months (december-april), we also noticed that the server was often empty or had a low playercount.[/color]

Quote from:  jonne from same post
One of the biggest complaints we saw when people were leaving the server, was that this server was unfair, "pay-to-win", etc and that's somewhat understandable

Whaaat?

Like I said...

Cool Story bro!

Let's see if anything beyond this makes me win this Bingo!

« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 07:14:23 pm by Shark_The_Helicopter »
%

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
I agreed on limiting the bullets but i take that back because I realized it is pretty stupid to do that. But I never said to remove the whole sniper. Also, I voted none the day the poll was added but I didn't reply nor edited my previous reply.

And about the summary thing, ok i see that you posted a summary too, then why the whole explanation ? People will just read the summary, none will both to read the whole article. What sense does that make?

I defended the clan chat suggestion because it is has nothing to do with the gm and it is something that people will obviously benefited for one who is in a clan actually. Unlike you, i didn't post big articles nor stupid arguments because if one chooses not to understand the point then it is useless to argue with.

You being active or not doesn't matter because you are online in the forum 24/7.

So, what do you think ? Still want to remove sniper?

Since 2010.

Offline LuCa

• VIP
Add a Respawn timer for CIV class just for the lolz to annoy them like 1 min :D

• pablo dicasso
Whoop Whoop

It is the removal of sniper, right?

Quote from:  Me 1 post earlier with shorter paragraphs than either two people
Show me ONE suggestion where I suggested that? As per I recall the latest suggestion was AGAINST that.

>Le Fares: Yes,I understand the post was about limiting sniper as pickups.

> Also Fares: NO,THE POST = REMOVING SNIPER ENTIRELY. I CANT HEAR YOU LALALALALA

then why the whole explanation ? People will just read the summary, none will both to read the whole article.

[ ??? ]

>Le Fares: Making 3 complaining posts about removing Saw, where there is nothing suggested like it lmao.

Unlike you, i didn't post big articles nor stupid arguments because if one chooses not to understand the point then it is useless to argue with.

Cool story bro!

Lol K, Respond to these points you have been ignoring this whole debate and murks your entire stance.

The last couple of months (december-april), we also noticed that the server was often empty or had a low playercount.

One of the biggest complaints we saw when people were leaving the server, was that this server was unfair, "pay-to-win", etc and that's somewhat understandable

Quote from:  LOHIT_THE_PTPKILLER!!
Show me ONE post where I suggested anything like that

hurr durr talk about me being active on forum 24/7 even tho I wasn't back then

Lmao, my family member died lol. Fucking basic logic, If I was, the 4 month gap of forum posts from January to May would've not existed.

Let's see if I can get the 2 Hidden Bingo strikes!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 03:31:19 pm by Shark_The_Helicopter »
%

Offline Faro0s

• VIP

Cool story bro.

This video of yours say everything

Since 2010.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
Civilian class is for freeroaming, ur choice to kill presi or not, if you wanna kill him go use terorist class, never saw it full.

Its not like your "old ptp" where there were 100 players and nobody cared if the game is fair or not cuz players kept comming. Nowadays you see max 30 players in ptp and only for like 1-2 rounds.
Even in Interiors people use mainly sniper.

Lohits video explains everything anyways.

Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline [RZ]Citraxe

• VIP
  • RZ_Life style

Cool story bro.

This video of yours say everything

Thx fares, i actualy didnt see this vid because my chrome was bugged.
So lets review this vid.

1- The first 20 secs where it showed you (with 2 other terros) against 3 civs. If it were me and 2 other terro (2 other members of my clan for example) we would kick the shit out of the civs, you know why ? Because fking terro class is stronger then civ class, you decided to run instead of taking 3 terros vs 3 civs which is normaly in your advantage, but i guess you just suck at the game.

2-the second scene where the presi is driving and you're a security, well what can i say, the presi just sucks ass, and driving to the armour in that direction is suicide. if you were a better player / or if the presi was you would know that going to armour is suicide, instead take the tunnel to the left and go get rustler and go to mountain chilliad. but hey you have to get better at the gama to survive.

3-3rd scene when you're presi in LS, well there was only 1 sec and you went presi, what do you want me to say, that you wanted to die ? sure it was suicide :)

LESSON OF THE DAY :

---Get Better at the fricking game, learn how to stunt, learn the spots where to go when you're presi And stop fking whinning. it's just like in real life, you don't make life suit you, you adjust and adapt to it :)