Author Topic: [To be added]What's ruining the server and some ideas on how to solve it  (Read 25631 times)

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
+1 all klan war nibbas can go to some party server or some shit. Stop ruining muh GM.

Inb4 Klans k33p serber al1ve, yeah by running it down the ground and existing as the sole players because nobody from admins wants to promote the GM anymore.

%

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 04:00:00 pm by Magic »

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
The things that this server need it  is to remove Armour camping (except for civillians), Klan Warz, Chainsaw and Sniper, play the gamemode which is called Protect the President and Forcing all class to do their /duty.
===============================================================================================
The only way to solve Armour camping and Klan warz is
Removing Kills, Deaths and ratio from stats forever. i know it's weird "a TDM Server without Kills, Deaths and Ratio".
Or...
Another Solution is to count kills by:
Terrorist: If He/She kills the President or Securities near president not far away from president, same for Cop.

Cop: if He/She kills the Terrorist that trying to kill the President When He/She is near the President. Kills wont count if Terrorist and Cop is far from president and fighting each other.

Security: Same as Cop, If He/She kills the Terrorist that trying to kill the President When He/She is near the president.

Civillian: Kills won't count for Civillians (In My Opinion)

This is similar to the New score system and This would help.

For Armour camping:

In My Opinion Disallow Armour camping for all Classes except Civillians (Some Civillians like to get some fun there).

For Clan members should shoot their fellow members:

The only way to solve this is to make all Clan members in one class Not in opposing team.
We need to remove the gamemode? What?

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors
Clans Like RD , RZ , RAWR and DsE are the only clan who are not interested in this war instead they like Game modes whereas other clans are busy in wars and for Cops vs Terrorists...
Infact every clanless VIPs too are in this fuckin mess...

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 04:00:12 pm by Magic »

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
The things that this server need it  is to remove Armour camping (except for civillians), Klan Warz, Chainsaw and Sniper, play the gamemode which is called Protect the President and Forcing all class to do their /duty.

I don't understand.  Where is "remove the gamemode"...?

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
Civilians shouldn't be armor camping either.
Carg,you once said that you guys won't really enforce duty on terrorists,but I strongly disagree.They should be enforced too,otherwise,what?They can just go do cop vs terro or hunt newbies...that's a stupid thing to allow.
Plus,I think you admins should force terrorists to respawn once a president dies.I mean,what's the point of letting them equip themselves with armor and grenades,if there is no president for a certain period?They can simply bust in and wreck everyone.They should definitely respawn,like security.
Let's roll

Offline DILMA_BR

• VIP
  • UHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UNBAN ALLS BANNEDS, NEW CHANCE FOR ALLS

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
People not playing the gamemode is not something new in PTP, it has always existed. Back when I started playing, a lot of the regulars would be civ and would be camping at armour. Other times, they stopped being friends and fought each other at armour being cops and terros. Back then, there were a lot more players, so even with a lot of people not playing the gamemode, it would have a minimal impact on the game, as there will still enough people playing it. Now, there's a lot less players in general, so the impact of a couple of people not playing the gamemode is a lot bigger than it used to be, and the effect is a lot more noticeable.

We have taken measures to encourage people to play the gamemode, like changing the scoring system. I'm not really a fan of limiting or forcing people to play the gamemode, because I think that will drive people away from the server. Some people might say that's a good thing, why even have these people if they don't contribute anything to the gamemode:
Sure, maybe regulars who totally refuse to play the gamemode would leave. Who, out of the people who actually play, gives a shit? It won't matter to the gamemode. As it is, there might be 16 people in the server and maybe five are actually playing the GM while the rest are dueling or armor fighting. In terms of the gamemode, it doesn't matter if the remaining 11 leave. The same five people will still be playing.
And I completely understand that point. But you also have to consider the ability to attract players. Players are a lot more likely to join a server that has 16 players, than one that has 5 players. So, in the first case, it will be a lot easier to go to 20 people, and having 4 additional people. With only 5 players, we'll struggle to get to 10 players. So, I don't think it's a good idea to just take measures that will drive those people away, instead we should encourage them to play the gamemode.

As for the ideas, I don't think making terrorists lose health is a good idea. Sometimes, they just don't get to the president, or have other strategies that require them to go to another side of the map first. So, punishing them by making them lose health, will discourage some of the more creative strategies, and I think would negatively impact the gamemode.

Turning off the nametags is an interesting idea. I don't think we should make it like this by default, but we could give people the option to turn off their nametags (to avoid people hunting them, for example). For skins people can do that already (picking a default skin instead of a custom one).

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
Dunno this server is ded u still wanna continue with it?
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Dunno this server is ded u still wanna continue with it?

Yes, as long as there's people playing it, it's not dead.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
Yes, as long as there's people playing it, it's not dead.
Das nice but then i wanna ask why im the only vip protecting the regular president like every 10 rounds?
Also your civilians are starting to gather why not remove the sniper rifle from civilians? They are a roam around class shouldnt they have only the regular weapons why they have sniperS?
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline [RZ]Citraxe

• VIP
  • Score: 50815
  • RZ_Life style
You guys have been whining again and again about civs having sniper and how that should be removed ? what i dont understand is why ? none of you have given a valid point ..

Keep in mind that Civilian class was ment to either attack / defend president or roam around, and its the weakest class (besides vice and pres), civilian class was given access to sniper to balance their "power" compared to other classes, remove the sniper and civilians would find themselves at a big disadvantage when they try to play the gamemode.

Now when you say that civs are armour camping or not playing the gamemode, look at the other classes you can find securities, cops, terros, even presis not playing the gamemode, and it has been so for a long time, it's what normal human beings call "Playing a game" and "having fun", everyone has their own version of fun, and you CAN'T ENFORCE WHAT YOU WANT ON OTHER PEOPLE ! it's time to grow up and realise that you're not the only one in this world, and not everyone wants what you want :)

Most of the people who are complaining about it either suck at sniper or just want to talk to get attention, Well BOUHOU ! you people screwed the server enough already. So stop whinning and start getting better at the game.

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso

Cool story bro.

Clearly what you and your mates say adds up. Boohoo I just sucked at sniper against balanced weak civils here.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 07:09:23 pm by Shark_The_Helicopter »
%

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
Cool stories are ruining this server