Author Topic: What are you playing recently?  (Read 9242 times)

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
Re: What are you playing recently?
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2019, 09:39:45 am »
I always felt like getting enough bounty was the harder part. So if don't fuck up with cop pursuits you can beat the game even with a Punto.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhjW67QQT9o
To be honest I knew what you posted even before opening it, but what I'm considering harder is most likely the evading part after you got all that bounty.
You just back into the station- there's a spot where you're magically hidden from the police next to the glass fence.

I know what you are talking about but it's not that easy to find that spot at least for me. Most of the time the evasion bar gets stuck between Neutral and Busted. Plus even if you manage to get to the cooldown, on higher pursuit levels (x4 or above for me) when the amount of cops chasing you is too high and the cooldown time is long if you don't drive around or go to a cooldown spot you're most likely to start all over again just because one of the dozens of cops under you decides to move an inch. Still easier than escaping the entire State Cops by driving on the highway regardless.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2019, 09:53:15 am »
I know what you are talking about but it's not that easy to find that spot at least for me. Most of the time the evasion bar gets stuck between Neutral and Busted. Plus even if you manage to get to the cooldown, on higher pursuit levels (x4 or above for me) when the amount of cops chasing you is too high and the cooldown time is long if you don't drive around or go to a cooldown spot you're most likely to start all over again just because one of the dozens of cops under you decides to move an inch. Still easier than escaping the entire State Cops by driving on the highway regardless.
Just a reminder to the NFS:MW players. Avoid Cross and his Federal Cruising Team (x5 Heat) otherwise you will end up dead and they will box you right inside each-other but a pro can defeat them as well :D

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2019, 11:48:07 am »
Just a reminder to the NFS:MW players. Avoid Cross and his Federal Cruising Team (x5 Heat) otherwise you will end up dead and they will box you right inside each-other but a pro can defeat them as well :D
Rosewood highways!!!!! Just keep that "w" pressed XD.
And tour of golf course from time to time. (Watch out for heavy suvs)
Btw deadman, how do you escape cross once you get trapped in box?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 11:52:04 am by pistolstar »

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2019, 12:15:00 pm »
Rosewood highways!!!!! Just keep that "w" pressed XD.
And tour of golf course from time to time. (Watch out for heavy suvs)
Btw deadman, how do you escape cross once you get trapped in box?
Using nos timely to get some 80-100 km/h then using speed brake (slow time motion) to dodge the hoods of the car with going left and right. I always find a narrow window to escape and once that is seen you can easily escape the boxed police cars.
P.S: I am going to redownload and play NFSMW and record some of my gameplay to give tips and tricks for players like you pistol. I will be on it soon. ;)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 12:17:20 pm by DeadBot »

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2019, 01:26:39 pm »
I've finished the game without much effort ( razor being exception) but it'll be nice to see things I don't know.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2019, 07:15:02 am »
Start playing again the game with manual transmission. It always been a fun playing and controlling your car yourself.

Offline EnGin

• VIP
  • Score: 6539
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2019, 07:20:24 am »
Learning Python