Author Topic: The Agents and The San Andreas  (Read 6468 times)

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
The Agents and The San Andreas
« on: November 10, 2018, 12:51:34 pm »
Hey folks, This is a continuation to this investigation. Lets just not spam too much and investigate cases around PTP. Officer Chetan, Deadman and Uzumaki will be posting the report of investigations.

Report: Investigation of a Strange Cottage

Officer Chetan reported that there was something suspicious in Flint County. So, officer Deadman and Uzumaki went to the stranded house in the Shady Creeks for investigation. Their investigation begins, They found a vehicle parked beside the house.

The vehicle was inspected by Officer Deadman and found with key in the car but no fuel.

The house also had no furnitures. So, they are forced to believe that the house is all clean.

After further investigation, they found [PB]cobby_d_best fleeing from the scene and the chase was on. After a long chase, he was forced to pull over and was interrogated. They found that Cobby was a secret agent from Los Angeles.

Later, they were attacked by an assassin and [PB]cobby_d_best was assassinated before they could finish their interrogation.

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
Re: The Agents and The San Andreas
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 01:56:31 pm »
**Investigation begins**

Officer Chetan, Deadman and Uzumaki went to the graveyard as they were told something suspicious had been taking place in the graveyard, Los Santos. Their investigation begins, on door they found an unoccupied vehicle.

It came into notice that three suspicious things were present in the graveyard that weren't meant to be there. These were, a TV, a chair and a Pizza!

With some more research they found [ThuG].Zlatan running from the scene. For now he is the prime suspect.

**Investigation continues**
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 08:21:55 pm »
Good job guys keep investigating I may join yall too :D
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 11:34:45 pm »
What do you guys want to achieve from this investigation ? Good luck anyways lol.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2018, 05:33:40 am »
Good luck

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2018, 08:21:02 am »
What do you guys want to achieve from this investigation ? Good luck anyways lol.
Mysteries happening in PTP and some entertainment for other players. Just for fun.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2018, 11:53:20 am »
Mysteries happening in PTP and some entertainment for other players. Just for fun.

Enjoy!

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2018, 02:18:21 am »
nice

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • FUCK LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2018, 04:37:29 pm »
I love it when you guys do something like this 😍😍 keep it up Man. Good Work 👍👍

Offline Brian_Walker

• VIP
  • H e L L o
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2018, 05:26:10 pm »
Good hand job my students
Life is to short to play Samp

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2018, 04:46:04 am »
Good hand job my students
Thenks Whore Teacher <3

Offline Spici_Popot

• VIP
  • "Pooped" Or "FuckOff"
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2018, 07:14:36 am »
How about making a video of it with English* Subtitles?
It would cause an attraction for video lovers and attract players from other server too.

Please think about it and answer!

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2018, 12:16:24 pm »
On the big request of the people, we decided to create a investigation topic featuring Madman's character.

**Prologue**
So the agents had a great holidays and they were enjoying very much. Unfortunately these holidays were terrible for one of the agent because holidays were cancelled. Poor dood "[RZ]Kidnapper" began the duty but there was nothing on the radio at that time.

Then something happened around the Las Ventuas, something very bad that was unacceptable. Radio started going nuts around here and there. Agent received a radio call from the control centre.

Agent then started to move towards the co-ordinates given by the control centre.

**Investigation Begins**
Agent arrived at the scene without wasting a single minute and there was an old citizen "Spici_Popot". Then some interrogation started with the old man.

Some days later, Agent Agency tracked multiple phone call records that were made around Las Venturas and they found a possible contact "MRT[PPLV]". So agent headed out with the victim towards the traced location of MRT.

Later on, agent happened to have a contact with an undercover officer "Hanz" acting as drug dealer. Officer confirmed us that Madman_D_Thug came to our undercover officer. Due to the dangerous surrounding, agent decided to keep officer's identity secret and started to talk as they were never met before.

With the vital information given by the undercover officer, the Agent Agency was in success in replicating the sketch of that thug working for GgT. They also issued a warning to the citizens of San Andreas and WANTED posters were issued.

Also the location given my MRT was confirmed and without wasting any time, Agent Agency has issued Locate and Raid Operation (LRO) to that confirmed area.

**Epilogue**
The operation went successful but the situation is twisted. Who was this "[DsE]Nemesis"? For whom is he working for? Is this guy is the part of GgT and Thug rebels? Why he took undercover officer Hanz and our victim "Spici_Popot" as hostages? Do he still have a contact or any relation with "Thug_D_Madman"?
Agents are confused with the turn of the event and are unable to seek the answers of these questions. The existence of "Thug_D_Madman" is still a question mark. Now another case is opened so agents will be real busy in future. Also the search of "Thug_D_Madman" is still ongoing

**To be continued**

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2018, 03:35:48 pm »
Thanks Officer Deadman. My holiday is over now, lets crush this wanted *MADMAN*
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Son_Gun

• First Silver Dragon Emperor
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2018, 04:01:20 pm »
Who killed Cobby?