Author Topic: Few suggestions..  (Read 6760 times)

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
Re: Few suggestions..
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2017, 05:52:45 pm »
1:) I thought if clan chat will be added in future so there should be a record of all clans of the server in Topkills or The largest(members) clan at webpanel
For the sake of the gamemode, we shouldn't introduce clan chats. People shouldn't be able to coordinate if they belong to non-friendly teams. -1.

2:) A list of all admins of every levels and mods at the forums.
I don't think we need any public listings of the staff team. The regulars know all of them already. Besides, you can retrieve any information you need via forum memberlist and/or CP. So, also -1.

3:) Whenever the server is updated some players are usually not aware of it so can we have a announcement after joining the server about the date/time of last update of the server.
Again, I see no reason to add this. Jonne has a good habit to post changelogs (and if he forgets, we should remind him to do so). People who visit forum are aware of changes; people who don't aren't interested anyways. -1.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2017, 06:37:17 pm »
1:) I thought if clan chat will be added in future so there should be a record of all clans of the server in Topkills or The largest(members) clan at webpanel
For the sake of the gamemode, we shouldn't introduce clan chats. People shouldn't be able to coordinate if they belong to non-friendly teams. -1.

I don't think we need any public listings of the staff team. The regulars know all of them already. Besides, you can retrieve any information you need via forum memberlist and/or CP. So, also -1.

3:) Whenever the server is updated some players are usually not aware of it so can we have a announcement after joining the server about the date/time of last update of the server.
Again, I see no reason to add this. Jonne has a good habit to post changelogs (and if he forgets, we should remind him to do so). People who visit forum are aware of changes; people who don't aren't interested anyways. -1.

Well said, Altus!  8)

Offline Matt

• Polski American
  • VIP
  • Score: 1564
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2017, 04:22:22 am »
1. -1 This isn't a server primarily about clans. If anything I'd rather see a feature similar to PartyServer. Where clans can be registered on the server and clan leaders would only be able to add their clanmates accounts into this group. And then you could be able to view clan stats and which clan is more active and so on.

2. -1 Everything level related is on the control panel.

3. +1 I would actually like to see this because not everyone is active on the forums. It would only popup once to a user and that's it.

RD og, Ex Admin. Been playing PTP since 2011 (Tenshi's PTP, not Jonne's)

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2017, 04:40:10 pm »
1)yes
2)yes
3)yes
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Yan

• VIP
  • Score: 9620
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2017, 04:42:41 pm »

Offline Tounsix

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2017, 07:22:28 pm »
Hello everybody!

1:) I thought if clan chat to be added in future so there should be a record of all clans of the server in Topkills or The largest(members) clan at webpanel.

1. I wouldn't expect a clan chat will be added, it was suggested and not many people liked the idea. The same goes for "Clan stats" in the control panel in my opinion, I think we should encourage teamwork rather than ignoring teams to work in clans.

2. There's no admin list to make it harder for malicious newcomers to find out if there are online admins or not. It's unnecessary though, you can always request staff help on the main chat or reporting.

3. There are forum announcements already, I think they are more than enough for those interested in the updates (which are mainly the regular players). No need to spend script time on ingame announcements that may not be interesting for the majority of the newbies.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2017, 11:51:02 pm »
As already been said, I don't think we need that for now.

We don't have an admin list for a reason, but if you're interested you can look it up on the CP.

I'll do that from time to time, but not after every update. Mostly I'll just update some small things and build on that, so I won't make a topic every time I make a change, but I try to make a topic listing all of the changes every month or so.