Author Topic: [Added]New system of scoring for improving gameplay.  (Read 11761 times)

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
Re: New system of scoring for improving gameplay.
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2018, 06:05:46 pm »
NO for your suggestion
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2018, 06:00:34 am »
I prefer the scoring system I suggested, or YoMama's

Your suggestion,

• Only encourages non-VIPs to play the gamemode. From my experience, the typical player ignoring the gamemode is a VIP. Newbies tend to take it more seriously, they know they just joined Protect the President and they act in consequence.
  • Encourages protecting presidents that don't really need protection. If you were aiming for score and free VIP weapons, would you waste your time protecting president BRAZILIAN_GAMER92_HUEHUE? No, you would do something else until someone likely to survive became the president, like a player who is very good at stunting, or that simply won't be attacked by most of the server. And we both know BRAZILIAN_GAMER92 needs the protection much more than our professional stunter.
  • Instead, you are likely to try to kill BRAZILIAN_GAMER92, as it is an easier task than protecting him. And that's exactly the opposite of what BRAZILIAN_GAMER92 needs to enjoy a fair game. (NOTE: BRAZILIAN_GAMER92 is a name I made up, it could be any newbie)

But it could be fixed if...

• Rewards weren't VIP weapons, but grenades, paintjobs, parachutes without health loss, fire extinguisers..., so that also VIPs could participate.
  • If the president has more online hours than you do or is a VIP, you get score by killing him. Otherwise, you don't.
  • If the president has less online hours than you do and, if you are a VIP, s/he is not a VIP, you get score by protecting him. Otherwise, you don't.
(NOTE: VIP also includes staff members)
I did some research about your idea Mia but I still see same issues which I explained in my sugg. I dunno but I doubt that my sugg can fix 70-80% of the main issues including the security /duty.

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2018, 11:55:53 am »
its not bad idea but its VIP Features if its limited ok i agree the second thing is it will be abused as chetan said: "What if Level 2 or 1 helping their Friends to try get the features by giving them easy president kills?" I agree with him

The good idea as you said:
The outcome of this feature for non-vips will result in the following results:
1. The gameplay will enhance and every player will try to compete against president and his/her squad in order to score.
2. The securities /duty issues will minimize as their main goal will be to protect the president till the end of the map.
3. This feature will encourage non-VIP players to get VIP exclusive features by donating for server, more donations means long life of the server. Recall in your mind that on last christmas, Accession of VIP weapons were given to registered players for a week and on those days some people actually donated for server and became VIP.
 So same probabilities are observed by me if it will be implemented.

I agree with this. if i am wrong correct me

so as i said my vote is Neutral
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 11:58:09 am by Magic »

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2018, 12:12:21 pm »
About this question, I have a perfect answer.
its not bad idea but its VIP Features if its limited ok i agree the second thing is it will be abused as chetan said: "What if Level 2 or 1 helping their Friends to try get the features by giving them easy president kills?" I agree with him
First of all, I am talking about VIP weapons only not the whole VIP features. The reclass system for non-VIP members will remain as it is (i-e cop,securities section will be full if exceeds its limit according to total players, ignore the system of reclass for VIP members). If classes will be full then somehow players will try to play through other classes thick and thin. So I don't see any class abuse with this thing. Maybe I forgot to mention this also in my suggestion so I appologise. Now I think everything will be clear.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2018, 06:37:21 pm »

Your suggestion,

• Only encourages non-VIPs to play the gamemode. From my experience, the typical player ignoring the gamemode is a VIP. Newbies tend to take it more seriously, they know they just joined Protect the President and they act in consequence.
  • Encourages protecting presidents that don't really need protection. If you were aiming for score and free VIP weapons, would you waste your time protecting president BRAZILIAN_GAMER92_HUEHUE? No, you would do something else until someone likely to survive became the president, like a player who is very good at stunting, or that simply won't be attacked by most of the server. And we both know BRAZILIAN_GAMER92 needs the protection much more than our professional stunter.
  • Instead, you are likely to try to kill BRAZILIAN_GAMER92, as it is an easier task than protecting him. And that's exactly the opposite of what BRAZILIAN_GAMER92 needs to enjoy a fair game. (NOTE: BRAZILIAN_GAMER92 is a name I made up, it could be any newbie)

• Rewards weren't VIP weapons, but grenades, paintjobs, parachutes without health loss, fire extinguisers..., so that also VIPs could participate.
  • If the president has more online hours than you do or is a VIP, you get score by killing him. Otherwise, you don't.
  • If the president has less online hours than you do and, if you are a VIP, s/he is not a VIP, you get score by protecting him. Otherwise, you don't.

You got a point here. I would like to see this being implemented at least for a while, your suggestion is good deadman, I give + for implementation of this for a while to check if there will be anything wrong or any bug occurs, depends on the staff member. Apart from this I would like to suggest except vip weapons, many other things can be added too as most of the players who don’t follow the game mode are vips. Let this challenge be for vips as well, will make it more fun and challenging. Obviously, to make things interesting everyone should follow the game mode not only regulars. I really want to see something new being implemented here. Thanks for your suggestion Deadman.

Even if we assume that everytime they play sec they manage to protect the president (which is pretty much impossible) they will need 250times*15mins=3750mins(62h) of game play to have a VIP for a week!

Adding to that the server AC works with players info/level.

If we want to bring your idea to life they will have to change AC settings and spend too much time scripting which will add even more bugs to the server.

If you want to add a feature like this you should build server arround it.
I think Jonne can modify the AC for something new which will help players to follow the game mode. If bugs appear, they can be fixed as well.

-Fares

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2018, 07:43:25 am »

Your suggestion,

You got a point here. I would like to see this being implemented at least for a while, your suggestion is good deadman, I give + for implementation of this for a while to check if there will be anything wrong or any bug occurs, depends on the staff member. Apart from this I would like to suggest except vip weapons, many other things can be added too as most of the players who don’t follow the game mode are vips. Let this challenge be for vips as well, will make it more fun and challenging. Obviously, to make things interesting everyone should follow the game mode not only regulars. I really want to see something new being implemented here. Thanks for your suggestion Deadman.

Even if we assume that everytime they play sec they manage to protect the president (which is pretty much impossible) they will need 250times*15mins=3750mins(62h) of game play to have a VIP for a week!

Adding to that the server AC works with players info/level.

If we want to bring your idea to life they will have to change AC settings and spend too much time scripting which will add even more bugs to the server.

If you want to add a feature like this you should build server arround it.
I think Jonne can modify the AC for something new which will help players to follow the game mode. If bugs appear, they can be fixed as well.

-Fares

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2018, 03:52:06 am »
Guys if you got some brilliant ideas then come up with it. It will improvise the suggestion with its plus and negative points. Please make it count.

Offline IDAN

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV <3
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2018, 09:45:07 am »

No need new system.

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2018, 10:04:17 am »
I dont think we need anything like "New system for scoring" for now. It would be mess for everyone.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2018, 12:45:12 pm »
I dont think we need anything like "New system for scoring" for now. It would be mess for everyone.
I will be a mess if security /duty issues won't be able to solve.

Offline IDAN

• VIP
  • PPLV <3
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2018, 01:21:18 pm »
i am not sure if that New system will dic the /duty issue.

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP
  • FUCK LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2018, 08:36:25 am »
I like the idea, but it do nothing with VIP's. But it would be fun killing those non-vip's trying to gain scores.

Maybe lower it to 300 scores and as reward, 3 days VIP access.
For me 500 is too much. It would take 3+ months for normal player to gain that score.

Offline .Faruk.

• Just be yourself😐
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2018, 01:56:01 pm »

Offline (1)[H]nZ88

• VIP
  • Score: 33709
  • VIPs = Perfectly balanced, as all things should be
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2018, 03:14:15 pm »
If a system like this were to be implemented, I find that it should be separate from traditional score, so Terrorists wouldn't just be battling Police at main armor all the time to get more score. I think it would be better if Terrorists were to only get those kind of points from killing the president, the police from killing terrorists, the presi from surviving and Security from being near the presi (the range of which ought to be bigger if the pres is in a vehicle). Civilians ought to be excluded from this system.

Atleast, that's my two cents.
cunt

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2018, 12:13:10 am »

Well...
Everybody got so nice and so much detailed suggestions about the scoring system,  that it would take millions of fucking days  for 1 guy to make it. What about improving the basic score system that wont take too much time.

You should trust the people not put 1 to stats whore boi and the other one to Guy doing duty.  We do it too...
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.