Author Topic: [Banned] jason_sattam  (Read 1841 times)

Offline jason

• Score: Unknown
[Banned] jason_sattam
« on: May 10, 2017, 10:15:13 am »
 In-game name -jason_sattam
• Your IP address - idk
• The date you were banned - aimbot
• Extra space for you to explain what happened -ahh now i say i accept that i use aimbot but i have some problems invisible i didnt see that i gona kill frezz with wael i dont know my aimbot was on and i dont use aimbot for this server i use call of duty lords of war server i dont want to banned form this server bu what can i do i was cobra come on irc and i say him sorry he say for what i say i press wrong button and my hacks was started now i know u unabn me for 6 monts but if u good admin so dont give a long date becoz that hacks wrong started that not my gulti if u are good admins so accept my problem i accept my hacks with cobra but i didnt use wrong button i was pressed and that was started and frezz was killed and i removed my hacks also if frezz was killed  thanks and understand my problem.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 10:23:53 am by COBRA »

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
Re: unban appeal wrong one hack :)
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 10:23:39 am »
You told me that just a fucking two weeks ago:

i removed my hack now i promise to all players and admin which from ptp forums i never do ban evade if u give me date then i what date u give me i dont do ban evade in ptp and pls try to dont give me a to much of date plz yash and cobra sir

thank you. :D :D :D :D :D
Now we can see you didn't remove your hacks and you used it by accident. No 2nd change, sorry...
You are perm banned.

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..