Author Topic: [Banned]xmenoz  (Read 2681 times)

Offline masterwang

• Score: Unknown
[Banned]xmenoz
« on: October 18, 2016, 10:17:48 pm »
Game name:xmenoz
:Reason: Car health hack
Because my brother and me share this laptop and I think he downloaded mods because he is admin on the laptop and put the mods on and I didn't know.So when I started playing I joint Protect The President my favourite game Adress of game :37.187.196.107:7777 I was driving and the president was going to die so I was going to press T to type to the president ''Get in the car'' So I can save his life even though I was vice president and if he died I would be president but instead of pressing the key T  instead I pressed the key R then the car auto healed itself and my brother said yes he downloaded it and he forgot to take it off. So I'm very sorry Ill make sure before I play I check myself and make sure no mods are on.  Please forgive me the only game I mostly play on samp is Plan B:Protect the president.   I hope you understand.....
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 02:54:54 pm by Quido »

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
Re: xmenoz
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 12:05:57 am »
Telling the truth makes you a better person and takes a lot less time to write. You have one chance and one chance only to explain what actually happened or you will be banned permanently.

Offline masterwang

• Score: Unknown
Re: xmenoz
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 08:24:59 pm »
ok then what really happened was I was driving and the president was on foot running so I drove near him and then he was still running so i was going to press T to write get in but I pressed R and the car auto repaired and I didn't mean to auto repair I was using mods for another game where lots of people had it on but i didnt mean to auto repair for protect the president since there was no need if the president died i would be president so it was better for me but i accidentally pressed R. I am sorry for not saying the truth the first time and instead I blamed it on my brother. I'm very sorry. Please don't ban me I removed the mods protect the president is the main game i always play like all the time and other than that there is only 1 game please don't ban me. I beg of you one chance only one!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 08:32:42 pm by masterwang »

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
[Pending: November the 19th]xmenoz
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 09:00:19 pm »
You will be unbanned on November the 19th, if you evade your ban or hack after you are unbanned you will be banned permanently.

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
Re: [Pending: November 19th]xmenoz
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2016, 02:54:43 pm »
You have been caught ban evading so you have lost your second chance. You're staying banned.