Author Topic: [Banned]LikeG6  (Read 2889 times)

Offline LikeG6

• Score: Unknown
[Banned]LikeG6
« on: October 14, 2018, 04:36:49 pm »
• In-game name - LikeG6
• The date you were banned - 2 weeks ago. cant remember when exactly
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - I know I trolled even on my ban application, but seriously
wasn't planning to "hack" the server as i told skittles i dont even know how lol, i barely know how to use skin for weapons lmao..

Indeed i got 2 bans in short time although all my samp career i've never hacked/cheated. I think you guys reconisder my date 1 year its unbelieveable
 I trolled with clan tags and retarded words in purpose to make fun a lil bit which worked but annoyed some admin (Skittles) hmm in another hand there's my preivous ban which i do /q in NSA Since no one like this map (As undercover) got in jail and evaded it which i accept.
but still for troll getting ban for such a long range?
thought u guys have more sense of humor
anyways.. all i am tryin to say that u gave chance to players which used hacks/cheats ( i wont mention any name cuz i aint no rat)..
sorry if i hurt any clan i guess and i am sorry i disrespected u skittles ,thought u will be more creative to punish me instead that but i guess u got mad and all..
only wanted to write it down since many players told me it aint fair.
so lets put all cards on table.. its reasonable to ban for such a long time ? ask yourself I brought this server alive when no one played it back than.
i hope u will rethink and will do the good choice..
Regards
Apocalypse

« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 06:01:14 pm by Jonne »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: LikeG6 Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 06:00:56 pm »
This isn't about a sense of humour anymore, you've pushed it way past that. I remember banning you since I got admin in PTP, you were already permbanned back then. I remember Tenshi even giving you another chance some time before we moved to this server, but you managed to get banned again in between. We moved to this server, and you got another chance here, just as everyone else did. You got banned here a first time for forcing a map change. Since you were permbanned in PTP, that usually would have meant you weren't getting unbanned anymore. But, since most of what happened in PTP was mostly before our time, and the reasons of your bans weren't very clear, we decided to give you another chance. Not even 2 months have passed and you're banned again. You threatened to attack the server even before you got banned, and continued with those threats after your ban appeal was handled. Then you started ban evading up to the point we had to range ban you.

All of this proves you obviously don't care about the rules. Maybe you see that as 'just trolling', but those rules are there for a reason, and by now you should have learned that breaking them has consequences, but it doesn't look as if that bothers you. You had plenty of chances to change your behaviour, now it's too late. You won't be unbanned.