Author Topic: [Banned] Banned with no reason (as you say)  (Read 2718 times)

Offline kampokapitany

• Score: Unknown
[Banned] Banned with no reason (as you say)
« on: November 26, 2016, 08:40:31 pm »
In game name: kampokapitany
Ban date: 26/11/2016 20:35
Reason: teleport/aimbot
The one who banned: Unknown
Ip address: [IP address has been removed due to the General Data Protection Regulation]

I did nothing. I dont know why are you thinking i used aimbot. I had some problems with my internet connection, maybe thats why you or the server thought i'm teleporting but the aimbot? For what reason, i barely shooted anyone. Why do you think i'm using aimbot?

Pls help me, i dont use hacks, i hate hackers
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 07:31:07 pm by Skittles »
If an admin hates you, you will get banned with no reason. And I hope admins won't take this signature as a spam.

Offline Aki

• VIP
Re: Banned with no reason
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 06:44:29 pm »
i saw security in bike teleporting in front of me, i forgot to add that i was in mid-air inside hydra
about aimbot ac reported you earlier not once, but 5 time if i remember in a very short time.. and after that you tp to me

so yes its my word+system vs. your word

since im going to be away, i dont really have time to argue with kid who ofc didnt do anything and hes pure and innocent, so im wiling to give you 2nd chance, treat it like a christmas present because your unban date is going to be 25th dec and do not join the server before it says here you're unbanned.

i recommend for you to be quiet and be glad that you got a unban date so cry me a river if you dont agree with it
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 01:06:04 am by Aki »

Offline kampokapitany

Re: [Pending 25th Dec.] Banned with no reason (as you say)
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 10:00:14 pm »
You ban me for nothing. And what the fuck is that the server is reportnig me for aimbot, for what reason? What the hell you mean by teleporting to you, i was always in a cave. You banned me because i'm not a donator, or you dont like me?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 10:15:10 pm by kampokapitany »
If an admin hates you, you will get banned with no reason. And I hope admins won't take this signature as a spam.

Offline Aki

• VIP
Banned with no reason (as you say)
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 01:05:37 am »
since you thought that is funny to spam/annoy me on forum, i changed my mind and decide to just lock this topic and mark you as banned

i was always in a cave

that explains a lot
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 01:24:59 am by Aki »