Author Topic: My report  (Read 1579 times)

Offline SoLoD

• Score: Unknown
    • Youtube stunting channel
My report
« on: June 08, 2018, 11:41:55 am »
• Players' name: -
• Date it occurred: yesterday
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Where the fuck my report is? You delete a report and not giving a fucking single explanation? Not about the reason you delete it, not about the subject of the report. THE FUCK?
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: My report
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 02:35:17 am »
• Players' name: Shitski or whatever his name is. I do not know. Since you hide your admins list - figure it out by yourself.
• Date it occurred: Today. Now.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Abuse "/duty message". Sending this shit in the middle of the fight.
You know, JHON, looks like your words mean nothing since the same situations happen again and again and again. Looks like i need to explain you very simple things again and again and again with very unpleasant way.
Looks like i need to remind you what happened 1 year ago.
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:

Reports like this should never be removed, although I can see why it did. As for the report itself, these warnings shouldn't be forced during fights. I spoke to Carg about it and it will not happen again. Thanks for reporting.