Author Topic: Spawn Killers  (Read 2684 times)

Offline indincive

• Score: Unknown
Spawn Killers
« on: December 24, 2016, 02:17:47 pm »
• Players' name: NighT_DewiL , Alcor[NO] , SoLoD[PPLV]
• Date it occured: 24/12/2016
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): As you can see, Clearly in the video i was in my "COP" spawn and then all a sudden i see these 3 spawn killing
me and then killing me,  i have warned them before in the map "LV" were chatlogs can be checked, Problem is i have had this problem about spawn killing
And to mention an Admin name [Rawr]Aki clearly said no spawn killing allowed even in the spawn area, Even through i left my Spawn protection, It does not mean the player
Has any form of authroity to kill me which is totally unacceptable and these players need to be punished. Its geting really annoying now and the rules clearly say "NO SPAWN KILLING" Thank you admin
for your coropration and understanding Also further to under estimate these three players are not following their duty. As Duty mentions To go after the president Not to spawn kill and Cop hunt.

Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report: http://imgur.com/a/tn96M , http://imgur.com/a/NNRel and www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMa6njnryzk&feature=

Offline Alcor

• VIP
Re: Spawn Killers
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 02:38:35 pm »
we chased you all the way down to your spawn where you went to hide, in this case it's absolutely allowed.

just an advice, stop trolling players ingame and being a complete idiot Sahil Ahmed, it'll make things harder for you ingame especially with a bad reputation like that.

Offline indincive

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 02:41:17 pm »
As far i am considerd on the video, i left my spawn and was about to leave, Then i see you Three so i headback to the spawn so you can stop chattin rubbish and Rules say "DO NOT SPAWN KILL" in any circumstance, so you are wrong here. Further more Your comment does not effect the report and its irrevelant therefore let the admins Decide from this point.

Plus "we chased you all the way down to your spawn where you went to hide" This is a total lie, as you can see the video i am about to leave the spawn then you come spawn killing me, so lieing is not going to help therefore my evidence is strong.

And By judging the health and armour from the "THREE" off you, it shows i did not attack you therefore its classified as spawn killing.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 04:04:43 pm by indincive »

Offline Night_DewiL

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 02:42:31 pm »
we chased you all the way down to your spawn where you went to hide, in this case it's absolutely allowed.

just an advice, stop trolling players ingame and being a complete idiot Sahil Ahmed, it'll make things harder for you ingame especially with a bad reputation like that.
One of the best dueler in PTP's history.
2009-2021

Offline indincive

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 03:22:56 pm »
Yes, i can see my death Log hidden because i recorded with Fraps and this is what happens, when i record further more i provided a additional screen shot to proove that i got killed by the player and admin can check kills and death logs within that time frame if necessary.

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2016, 10:18:25 am »
You, my friend, will play only on spawns when i will be in game in the same time with you.
And maybe you will be threaten not only by me. And i will do it because of a "reason".
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline indincive

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 11:22:52 am »
Its been more than two days and do administrator response, so guess will see what they say.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2016, 01:42:09 pm »
Some of the kills appear to be very shortly after you've spawned, but the one in the video was 2 minutes after you've spawned already. Still, they shouldn't be killing you there if you hadn't left the spawn before. So they'll be warned, thanks for reporting.