Author Topic: Chiraq wannabe  (Read 2890 times)

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
  • Score: 26670
Chiraq wannabe
« on: August 27, 2018, 08:11:27 am »
• Players' name: Chirak[GgT]
• Date it occurred: now
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): -abuse - not doing /duty- What they did was camp at secu's spawn as cop and reclass at secu after they die*none shot him right after he /rc s, so he cant say he "defended" hisself*, could be abuse or not /duty
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:
https://imgur.com/IH98UMT< he already respawned, presi is on the other direction, meaning we cant shoot him if he really has intention to do his duty + both terro are far from his spawn
https://imgur.com/ciYeG8t < they camped at sec's spawn as cop
https://imgur.com/8FasVmz < vary fresh spawn protection right here

dont lock without my consent, if you got questions ask me
[12:59:15] <SatviK> {33CCFF}[15] {FFFFFF}Im not going to duel NOers as their member got banned for aimbots

Offline Niks

• VIP
  • Score: 67011
  • GgT <3
Re: Chiraq wannabe
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 02:05:53 pm »
I was also there and as he mentioned me there too , as far as you can see you guys are camping on president spawn to kill us and  esquire the third terror except you n lukaz attacked us including chir4q and then you guys also started shooting us too, its funny that you report him for not following duty while we were being attacked...

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 06:32:24 pm »
No,the president was so far of us you guys not was following ur duty (Chir4k) accept your punishiment as a man.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 08:14:53 pm »
Sorry for posting but i want to make something clear, so according to Fruti, if a secu sees a terrorist right infront of him, he shouldn’t do anything. Does that even make sense ? Lol.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2018, 09:04:52 pm »
According to your words and screenshots, Fruiti, Chir4k reclassed to security just to revenge you, because you killed him as a cop near the security spawn. Of course, that's not what the security class was made for.

On the other hand, I can't tell much without a video. Did you attack him first, forcing him to defend? Securities also have a right to defend themselves.

General reminder for everyone: the duty of the security class is to protect the president. You shouldn't pick this class if you seek to achieve anything else, e.g. to avenge your death.
Chir4k will be also reminded about it.

I am about to lock this, but if you have a video or any other solid proof, please, share it.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2018, 09:30:30 pm »
According to your words and screenshots, Fruiti, Chir4k reclassed to security just to revenge you, because you killed him as a cop near the security spawn. Of course, that's not what the security class was made for.

On the other hand, I can't tell much without a video. Did you attack him first, forcing him to defend? Securities also have a right to defend themselves.

General reminder for everyone: the duty of the security class is to protect the president. You shouldn't pick this class if you seek to achieve anything else, e.g. to avenge your death.

I am about to lock this, but if you have a video or any other solid proof, please, share it.

Again I am very sorry to post in others’ report but I want to make something clear, it’s not good to open a tooic for this so i am posting it here.

So I suddenly reclassed to security and i saw a couple of terrorists in front, what do you expect me to do ? Should i kill them or stay at the spawn until they leave and then go for the president ?

According to me, I should kill the terrorists because that terrorists is the only thing between me and the president.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 03:52:33 am »

Again I am very sorry to post in others’ report but I want to make something clear, it’s not good to open a tooic for this so i am posting it here.

So I suddenly reclassed to security and i saw a couple of terrorists in front, what do you expect me to do ? Should i kill them or stay at the spawn until they leave and then go for the president ?

According to me, I should kill the terrorists because that terrorists is the only thing between me and the president.
you were there no,stop spamming also I don't has a video or one image but i was fighting again chiraq and niks and chiraq abuse duty nothing else to said.

Offline Niks

• VIP
  • Score: 67011
  • GgT <3
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2018, 10:33:01 am »

you were there no,stop spamming also I don't has a video or one image but i was fighting again chiraq and niks and chiraq abuse duty nothing else to said.

Why making things so complicated? Its the third terror who shoots chiraq on security spawn first and then you guys also started shooting him and its funny that you report him for not following duty just to accuse him in any case which is not valid

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
  • Score: 26670
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2018, 01:28:40 pm »

kill terrorists only in front of you, you dont look for them, stay near at pres as always, what Chiraq did was clearly to avenge his own death
needless to say, he knew that he'll be fucked up so they camped at secu, as cop

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2018, 01:41:18 pm »

yes, and lets put a simple logic here, why would i shoot someone with spawn protection? even that 15 seconds can save him from our "attacks" and go to presi directly if that's what he really wanted. I have got ss wherein Chiraq still has 100% armour/health with spawnprotection and he is going towards us

skitt do your thing D: im having problems merging it all
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 06:13:11 pm by Carg, Reason: Insults »
[12:59:15] <SatviK> {33CCFF}[15] {FFFFFF}Im not going to duel NOers as their member got banned for aimbots

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2018, 06:15:57 pm »
This report was already handled by admin, so it will be locked. If you have any more videos or helpful evidence you can send it to some admin.

Again this is report section, not suggestions  or offtopic. If you want to post a suggestion use the suggestion board, if you want to fight over a server rule you can either post it in the discussion board or offtopic.

Locked.