Author Topic: Spici Popot and Chilli Popot  (Read 1954 times)

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Spici Popot and Chilli Popot
« on: December 14, 2018, 01:12:25 pm »
• Players' name: Spici Popot and Chilli Popot
• Date it occurred: Today 12:52 AM
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Not following server duties
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report: While driving, Spici started attacking me. I was just following him but not shooting. Presi was nowhere near by them, and Chilli popped up with all sudden and attacked me, instead of staying with Presi and protecting him first..

https://youtu.be/hvbiR35ArYM
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 10:35:20 am by NotoRiouS »

Offline Spici_Popot

• VIP
  • "Pooped" Or "FuckOff"
Re: Spici Popot and Chilli Popot
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 10:53:06 am »
In my opinion: Nutorish killed Chili and a guy with him tried to attack me tho I had less armour. He recorded this stuff in middle of nowhere showing us his innocence and what we did was protecting ourselves.

Ty
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 11:04:50 am by Carg, Reason: Insulting »

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 01:48:06 pm »
In my opinion: Nutorish killed Chili and a guy with him tried to attack me tho I had less armour. He recorded this stuff in middle of nowhere showing us his innocence and what we did was protecting ourselves.

Ty

Chilli didn’t get attacked , therefore he‘ll be safely punished or warned. Idk about u tho, POOPot..

Offline Spici_Popot

• VIP
  • "Pooped" Or "FuckOff"
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2018, 06:19:15 pm »

Ty

Chilli didn’t get attacked , therefore he‘ll be safely punished or warned. Idk about u tho, POOPot..

First of all you can take help from Google to make your English understandable
And if you don't think I will be punished then why my name is on the list?
U ppl don't use sense at all and congratulations YouTube will send you a diamond play button for your well raped in your video

Offline Nikola

• Head Admin
  • Score: 59064
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2018, 11:56:11 am »
Stalking members of enemy class(es) is still considered to be a hostile behavior, as it is implied that you're willing to attack them when you feel the time is right. They have the right to defend themselves, even as security members, so no action will be taken.