Author Topic: [Added]Some useful suggestions  (Read 21744 times)

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
Re: Some useful suggestions
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2016, 11:56:22 am »
We already have that, if you shoot 3 shoots in the spawn zone of the president, your hydra will be destroyed.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline TreePuncher

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2016, 03:49:01 pm »
Actually we should add no shooting zone ( at presi spawn) same as it was earlier, so i give +1 for adding no shooting zone for hydras
Yeah, then you just shoot within the zone no matter how long the presi was there or if he is even there, and gets jailed, just like in the old PTP. Fucking yeah!
Plan B is supposed to be an improvement, we don't need to take a step back.
Lol. I guess you didnt get me. Anyways i mean to add no shooting zone at presi spawn, if hydras will shoot at presi spawn they will get a warning that its a no shooting zone
Doesn't it already do that?

Another normal day at Hueland.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2016, 03:36:26 am »
There was a "no fly zone" around the pres spawn in NSA, but I seem to have broken it when the spawnzones were added. I updated the script now, let me know if the bug is fixed or not (it should appear as a red zone around pres spawn, when you're in a hydra as terro).

/lastpms will be added in a future update.

Offline Jessy

• VIP
  • Score: 41754
  • Meow
Re: [To be added]Some useful suggestions
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2016, 06:58:40 am »
Is it possible to keep 'no fly zone' for the first 2 minutes (when a round starts) and then it gets disabled for the presi's who decides to camp at spawn?