Author Topic: /saw /sniper  (Read 9802 times)

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
Re: /saw /sniper
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2019, 05:29:23 pm »
No pls

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2019, 06:33:30 pm »
Normal donations are not the same as donating for vip...
Okay,smartass,what's the difference?You mentioned paying anyway,so in any case,you prick,YOU GET THE MADE COMMAND TO DO IT FOR YOU,JUST BECAUSE YOU PAID.That is what you said.If they did not pay,the best they can do is type.At any rate,maybe I can't read,but the stupid one here is you.Either learn to express yourself better or don't talk senseless crap,a'ight?
No VIP = no command for automatic spawning sniper and saw.That's what you said,or do you want to deny it?
So,even if there IS a difference between "normal'' and VIP donations,you still have to donate("pay",in your words) to get the command.You're just making things worse without any specific point.
Wait a minute brother,
You are suggesting to also have /vipme command...
What the fuck is going on here?
1st giving free saw and snipers to all for which many becomes UC...
2nd now many are making shit topics to give /cc to registered players..
I know I was happy when saw and snipers free but I knew its side effects after 21st March. It's 100% useless because many players becoming UC and making fun of VIPs and others [example P2]. Also when new players come in game they won't get any advantage now a days because players who know /saw and /Sniper CMD kills many new peps which force them to RQ. And another point this free saw and Sniper feature already makes VIP worthless to buy plus ruins the winter update. For me give /vipme CMD for registered players -1
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 06:39:42 pm by [DsE]Alaster »

Offline nisou

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2019, 09:20:34 pm »
we already got saw and sniper , just to remind u , it seem like there is still many players cry about it , we wont have that /vipme command as long we are not vip , we will have special command but it works same as u , alaster u are just crying about the decision that have been made and tell us why ur against it , okay we understand u , but the decision have been made , and now i'm suggesting another thing , which u didnt say why u refuse , u are just saying why u refuse saw and sniper for regulars bcs there will be many uc , read the suggestion and talk about it and say why u refuse , without talking about uc and and /cc and other shit .

Offline rub3ns

• Score: 90514
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2019, 10:09:33 pm »
great idea bro

+1

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2019, 10:26:47 pm »
https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=5144.0
You should have searched it before making a new post on a reason that already exists

Offline pRiMoZ

• VIP
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2019, 10:40:42 pm »
, we wont have that /vipme command as long we are not vip , we will have special command but it works same as u ,

You realize how stupid that sounds...right?
Point is, we VIPs, paid for certain perks in the game...And you, who never paid for anything, want the same stuff we got without paying anything...That's what bothers me.
Now since you already have the chainsaw and the sniper without any limitations(hopefully that changes)..should in my opinion type the command to get them...if that is too hard for you, then don't use them..peace

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2019, 05:30:13 am »
we already got saw and sniper , just to remind u , it seem like there is still many players cry about it , we wont have that /vipme command as long we are not vip , we will have special command but it works same as u , alaster u are just crying about the decision that have been made and tell us why ur against it , okay we understand u , but the decision have been made , and now i'm suggesting another thing , which u didnt say why u refuse , u are just saying why u refuse saw and sniper for regulars bcs there will be many uc , read the suggestion and talk about it and say why u refuse , without talking about uc and and /cc and other shit .
Is it too hard for you guys to simply type it?
, we wont have that /vipme command as long we are not vip , we will have special command but it works same as u ,

You realize how stupid that sounds...right?
Point is, we VIPs, paid for certain perks in the game...And you, who never paid for anything, want the same stuff we got without paying anything...That's what bothers me.
Now since you already have the chainsaw and the sniper without any limitations(hopefully that changes)..should in my opinion type the command to get them...if that is too hard for you, then don't use them..peace
I am agree with pRiMoZ

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2019, 12:19:46 pm »
I don't get it.So what if players go undercover?That changes nothing.Your ranks won't drop because you fight same players under different names.Or is it that you go easy on people you don't know,but get rekt because some uc's infiltrate them and take you on by surprise?That's nothing.Always play 100% with everyone,and no problem with that.
As for the VIP thing...how many times do I gotta repeat the same thing??You THINK you bought VIP status.That is not true.You funded the server,and got the VIP status as a bonus for that.It is NOT your own right,gotten by paying for server needs,it is an act of BENEVOLENCE from admins,NOT something you can buy.They can remove it from your account at any time.AND,if you cannot play without it,what are you doing here?All I asked for,when requesting distribution of sniper and saw to everyone,was equality.And no,VIPs are NOT obliged to have anything special.That's just anyone's standard..."I am VIP,I must have something better,randoms are trash".What pathetic thinking.What is it to you if others get the same stuff,as long as you have what you want?
And this is also inerting the progress.Why can't others also get the weapons with a command?It is natural that new players don't know about command,by default,so they will rarely use it anyway.I didn't know about a handful of commands until yesterday,like /tl,/colts,/pk(a)...
You still keep your freebies.Others can get other things too.Just shut up and have fun.If the server was more roleplay-oriented,you'd value having a katana,or rifle as a civilian.I agree that VIPs should get some other benefits,but regular players could get more stuff as well,even some contemporary VIP features.Not all,reasonably.
Satan/nisou/whatever your name is,maybe you could post a poll.But,this forum needs to be advertised,so some randoms could be asked about it as well.Otherwise,it isn't quite democratic asking only the people who wouldn't support your suggestion.
Let's roll

Offline nisou

• VIP
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2019, 03:23:14 pm »
they didnt mention a clear logic reason yet , they just like " oh we pay for it , u didnt , the last thing u can do is to type the command to have it " , how retarded is that ? well if u still crying about it i tell u all that we already have what u paid for , saw and sniper , that what u paid for right ? when me who didnt pay shit i type the command and have what u paid for , we just have it stop crying about it and act like kids ffs lol u couldnt give a shitty opinion when that got applied and now u refuse simple shit like this ? what u got by refusing simple suggestion like this ? hahaha i do get it really , no more comments

Offline Menace

• VIP
  • Score: 119472
  • Menace 2 Society
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2019, 03:25:41 pm »
they didnt mention a clear logic reason yet , they just like " oh we pay for it , u didnt , the last thing u can do is to type the command to have it " , how retarded is that ? well if u still crying about it i tell u all that we already have what u paid for , saw and sniper , that what u paid for right ? when me who didnt pay shit i type the command and have what u paid for , we just have it stop crying about it and act like kids ffs lol u couldnt give a shitty opinion when that got applied and now u refuse simple shit like this ? what u got by refusing simple suggestion like this ? hahaha i do get it really , no more comments

Download keybinder ya stupid fag

Offline nisou

• VIP
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2019, 04:51:35 pm »
i dont think keybinder is allowed fag and not against the rules

Offline Menace

• VIP
  • Score: 119472
  • Menace 2 Society
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2019, 05:15:31 pm »
ofc its allowed

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2019, 12:48:38 pm »
This will remain a VIP feature. Keybinders are allowed, if you want to use that.