Author Topic: Spectators  (Read 2311 times)

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
Spectators
« on: August 28, 2019, 10:41:17 am »
Hey there.

*PTP is famous because of it's gamemode and other features between SAMP servers.

*Players here play the gamemode in order to enjoy,have war to show their power,race to show their driving skills and duel to practice or show players to tell them that who's better or worse.

When 2 or more players are having duels,the ones who are camping in Civilian spawn or better say the ones who are AFK can sometimes watch their duels or races (but mostly for duels ).

In this case I want to suggest that if it's possible,add a feature that shows how many spectators are watching their duels in the top corner of screen or somewhere else so that we can be aware of the amount of spectators. The amount can be shown by numbers.

*Still I say, IF IT'S POSSIBLE , make it happen.
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
Re: Spectators
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 11:08:50 am »
Sometimes players are using spectate feature to record hackers, if the hackers knew they were being watched they wont cheat. I dont think it will be good idea to add such feature.

Offline ThuG_D_SiCk

• Score: Unknown
  • LeAvE FoR eVeR
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2019, 11:22:35 am »
Agree maybe they are talking in dub in duel and dont want that some player watch them ...
So usefull

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2019, 11:58:59 am »
Sometimes players are using spectate feature to record hackers, if the hackers knew they were being watched they wont cheat. I dont think it will be good idea to add such feature.
Then add level 3+ as exceptions.

Also give them the ability to turn on or off this feature. Also admins or mods can turn off this feature for them themselves when they wanna catch them by recording and turn it on when their duels are finished
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2019, 02:09:32 pm »
Then add level 3+ as exceptions.

Also give them the ability to turn on or off this feature. Also admins or mods can turn off this feature for them themselves when they wanna catch them by recording and turn it on when their duels are finished
I'm not talking about staff members spectating, I'm talking about regular players when there are no staff members around.

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2019, 07:55:50 pm »
I don't think we need to make camping at civilian spawn more attractive. It's more like the opposite
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2019, 12:10:56 am »
Agreed with Mia and Carg. -1.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.