Author Topic: [To be added]Team chat for class  (Read 11233 times)

Offline .Faruk.

• Score: Unknown
  • Just be yourself😐
Re: Team chat for class
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2018, 01:53:09 pm »
I think you are talking about /tpm command but it is already present in the server since it's starting.
/tpm all person can read it.but my suggestion is diffrent. for example when use /tt ,just terrors can read it maddy....
Not really. /tt would be equivalent to /tpm for terrorists, same with civilians. The only thing that would change would be having security/cop specific chats, which would be completely pointless. There is a reason why they are combined- it makes it so the cops can actually help with protecting the President. I don't see any reason to change this, unless you want to make it less obvious that you're blatantly ignoring the point of the server and doing some good 'ol "red vs. blue pointless combat", which it sounds like you do on a regular basis.
who said /tpm for terrors?all person in diffrent classes use it.then we dont need chat special  for some class?
this command make game stunner.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2018, 02:03:55 pm »
What you are trying to say is completely pointless, as what I understood from what you have said is that if someone uses /tt, only terrors can read that. It's the same with /tpm as well lol. Only terrorists will read your chat. The only difference will be that cops and securities will have nothing in common which is pointless. Clan chat and friends chat were already denied and suggested before by many of us. If you are trying to suggest something different then please elaborate more since I don't get anything. If not, then please search about the suggestion you will post if it was posted before or not, good luck.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline .Faruk.

• Just be yourself😐
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2018, 02:08:47 pm »
What you are trying to say is completely pointless, as what I understood from what you have said is that if someone uses /tt, only terrors can read that. It's the same with /tpm as well lol. Only terrorists will read your chat. The only difference will be that cops and securities will have nothing in common which is pointless. Clan chat and friends chat were already denied and suggested before by many of us. If you are trying to suggest something different then please elaborate more since I don't get anything. If not, then please search about the suggestion you will post if it was posted before or not, good luck.
Some people like you are so stupid that they do not understand the difference between / tpm and my suggestion.good luck ⚍

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2018, 04:01:49 pm »
Hii everybody
Team chat for classes...
For example for terrors (/tt ),for cops (/to ), for civi(/tc )and for secu (/ts )...
its important for terrors and cops and its very good for wars.
when u do it just /tt    just terrors can read it or for cop

Some people like you are so stupid that they do not understand the difference between / tpm and my suggestion.good luck ⚍

Are you drunk or what ?
You said you want a team chat for the class, that’s what you said. We already have it. Some people like you are too stupid that they don’t understand what they are posting.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline .Faruk.

• Just be yourself😐
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2018, 04:52:52 pm »
Hii everybody
Team chat for classes...
For example for terrors (/tt ),for cops (/to ), for civi(/tc )and for secu (/ts )...

Are you drunk or what ?
You said you want a team chat for the class, that’s what you said. We already have it. Some people like you are too stupid that they don’t understand what they are posting.
Clever man! What is this command?

Faro0s: Are u drunk or what?
F@ruk:Yes,when u speaking im so drunk and after that wanna...
F@ruk:i think u got it.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 06:25:42 pm by Carg »

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2018, 05:47:05 pm »
Just go in game and type /tpm (msg) then come and argue with me.
Moreover, don’t double post, use the modify button and add your new message.

If this is not what you mean then i told you to elaborate more since none of us understood it.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 05:49:05 pm by Faro0s »

Since 2010.

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2018, 06:26:57 pm »
reason: I like how it is no need to change.

Offline Captain

• 404 Not Found?
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2018, 06:49:18 am »
On the protecting the president team why not add [PRESIDENT], [VICE-PRESIDENT], [SECURITY], [POLICE], and [SWAT] tag to avoid confusing.
,--,---. 
/==/ - ` \
\==\/\ - |
 `--`/ `/ 
  |==|  | 
  `--`--` 
    .=.   
   :=; :   
    `=`

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2018, 07:06:07 am »
On the protecting the president team why not add [PRESIDENT], [VICE-PRESIDENT], [SECURITY], [POLICE], and [SWAT] tag to avoid confusing.
I kinda like this idea, but you should probably make it a separate suggestion. I think abbreviations like [P], [VP], [S], [O] and [W] (to keep it consistent with /rc) would be better. Also, make it so you have to turn it on if you want it, to avoid visual clutter and newbies feeling like they need to lord it over everyone that their tag says "SWAT".

Whoa there, chickity-check yo self! Have you considered that you might not be articulating your suggestion in a way that anyone else can understand, or that you might not understand something? From what I'm reading, you seem to think that a /tpm message is seen by everyone or that /tpm doesn't exist. That's not correct. /tpm (which exists) is seen only by your team (the three "teams" being the protecting classes, the terrorists, and the civilians). If your suggestion is to make a chat for each class, then there's no point; we basically already have it, but in a much better setup with /tpm.

Might you be suggesting a /tt command that other classes can use to talk directly to terrorists, and similar commands for the other classes? So a cop can do /tt and send a message to the terrorists? If so, a) how the fuck would that work, b) why the fuck do cops need to talk to terrorists as a team, and c) what the fuck makes the main chat insufficient?

As an aside, when is "very good for wars" ever a good reason to do something? The fact that you use this as the single justification for your confusing suggestion says a lot about your interest in, and knowledge of, the gamemode.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 07:08:56 am by YoMama »

Offline Ice_Bear

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2018, 09:04:25 am »
Well, I guess that I got your suggestion. Just make me correct if I am wrong in any part of this.

Ok, so you basically want a chat where both terrorist and cop class can interact to each other(/to) or interact with civilians, isn't it? and you want to remove the whole concept of teamchat (/tpm) and replace it by this.

Commands that you suggested: "(/tt ),for cops (/to ), for civi(/tc )and for secu (/ts )..."

So by this you mean that if we write /to [Hey], so both cop class and terror class can see this? But what is  the use of this ? We already have spam over our mainchat and you want more spam in our chats? What will be the use of these commands? Only one  thing will happen and that is is we will have spam all over the main chat including TeamChat. Take some time and ponder about the suggestion that you made. Maybe you took everything in wrong way.

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP
  • FUCK LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2018, 12:48:47 pm »
-1 this is not really necessary since you can use /tpm

Offline Haunter

• VIP
  • Score: 65001
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2018, 03:55:20 pm »

*Shots fired*

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2018, 04:39:22 pm »
Nice post for gaining posts and making your presence known on the forums, unless you are too dumb to comprehend what others are saying and confusing them in the process unintentionally.

10/10
%

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2018, 06:25:28 pm »
Hii everybody
Team chat for classes...

I see the point there,no need for any extra explanation. -1

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2018, 01:09:16 am »
I kinda like this idea, but you should probably make it a separate suggestion. I think abbreviations like [P], [VP], [S], [O] and [W] (to keep it consistent with /rc) would be better. Also, make it so you have to turn it on if you want it, to avoid visual clutter and newbies feeling like they need to lord it over everyone that their tag says "SWAT".

Whoa there, chickity-check yo self! Have you considered that you might not be articulating your suggestion in a way that anyone else can understand, or that you might not understand something? From what I'm reading, you seem to think that a /tpm message is seen by everyone or that /tpm doesn't exist. That's not correct. /tpm (which exists) is seen only by your team (the three "teams" being the protecting classes, the terrorists, and the civilians). If your suggestion is to make a chat for each class, then there's no point; we basically already have it, but in a much better setup with /tpm.

Might you be suggesting a /tt command that other classes can use to talk directly to terrorists, and similar commands for the other classes? So a cop can do /tt and send a message to the terrorists? If so, a) how the fuck would that work, b) why the fuck do cops need to talk to terrorists as a team, and c) what the fuck makes the main chat insufficient?

As an aside, when is "very good for wars" ever a good reason to do something? The fact that you use this as the single justification for your confusing suggestion says a lot about your interest in, and knowledge of, the gamemode.
He is so dumb to understand what he even suggested lol. Now he is not replying so that he understood that he was mistaken and trying to prove that others are false and to insult them.
So I hope now you understood your mistake from Yomama's reply, as he wrote everything in a perfect way for you to understand. Good luck in understanding what you suggested.

Since 2010.