Author Topic: [Banned]KnonD  (Read 2796 times)

Offline OverZero

• Score: Unknown
  • the law of ice
[Banned]KnonD
« on: February 17, 2018, 02:22:59 am »
• In-game name - KnonD
• Your IP address - If necessary, I will give it to you
• The date you were banned - 3 weeks ago
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - I'm sorry for everything we have done in the past. Please give me one last opportunity to play here. I promise I wont break any rules or disrespect the community.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 02:37:01 am by Jonne »
😎👊🎵🔫🚬

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: KnonD
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 02:36:57 am »
Since you've started playing here, there has been nothing but problems with the internet cafes you played at. Within the first month, so many of you got banned for aimbot we had to rangeban the cafe. You returned after a couple of months, but the same story kept repeating itself. People from that cafe got banned for aimbot, damage mods, spree fixing, ban evading, up until we had to rangeban the second cafe as well. We did our best to still let the ones who didn't get banned play, issuing whitelists to you and several other people, and explained you clearly this was the last resort you had to keep you in this server. That apparently wasn't enough of a warning, as some people that had a whitelist got banned for sharing accounts, and eventually the spree fixing of last month and everything that followed it. Looking back, we did everything we could to keep the ones that were 'innocent' playing, but since you broke the rules you have only yourself to blame. You will not be unbanned.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 02:38:37 am by Jonne »