Author Topic: [Added]Rifles in /holiday  (Read 3717 times)

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
[Added]Rifles in /holiday
« on: November 11, 2016, 07:38:30 pm »
Hello,

My suggestion is an advantage for the new comers and normal registered players.
So let's get to the point,
Rifles should be added for the normal players. For example, /holiday eng/esp, when a player types this command he'll get nades containing 3 ammos, add rifle containing 20 or 30 ammos along with it. I am making the game a bit more challenging. It's pretty obvious that vips have more advantage with their snipers allowing them to shoot a far range distance.

That's all. Thanks.

EDIT: I found that I posted this in a wrong section, my bad. Please move this topic to suggestion board.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 06:49:07 pm by Jonne »

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46496
  • ◢ ◤
Re: A simple suggestion
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 07:41:54 pm »
Yes why not it's good this :P

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 07:45:42 am »
... add rifle containing 20 or 30 ammos along with it. I am making the game a bit more challenging. It's pretty obvious that vips have more advantage with their snipers allowing them to shoot a far range distance.
More challenging for whom? VIPs will still have a huge advantage with their snipers. The only thing this would do is make it extremely difficult to keep your tires intact, and it's already hard enough.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 09:03:00 am »
... add rifle containing 20 or 30 ammos along with it. I am making the game a bit more challenging. It's pretty obvious that vips have more advantage with their snipers allowing them to shoot a far range distance.
More challenging for whom? VIPs will still have a huge advantage with their snipers. The only thing this would do is make it extremely difficult to keep your tires intact, and it's already hard enough.
Yes, that's what I am saying, vips got a huge advantage with thier sniper which the newbies complain about it so to make it a bit balancing, give rifle to newbies.
Rifle's range is not same a sniper's so still vips would ve unique and more powerful.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 01:24:04 pm »
+1

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2016, 01:37:59 pm »
Or maybe hide them at a random place everytime a round starts

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2016, 04:29:59 pm »

That would be cool, but everytime same place to hide in each map ? I mean for example, it is hidden in lv airport in LV map when map keep changing and once again we got LV, will it be in the same place ?

Since 2010.

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2016, 02:11:45 am »

That would be cool, but everytime same place to hide in each map ? I mean for example, it is hidden in lv airport in LV map when map keep changing and once again we got LV, will it be in the same place ?

Of course, not. It should be random

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2016, 12:51:24 pm »

I support this^
So let's wait for others or Jonne to check it.

Since 2010.

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72355
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2016, 05:43:19 pm »

I support this^
So let's wait for others or Jonne to check it.

I also give a +1. And it would also be good if all the information regarding this, but not the locations ( and health/armor pickups ) are shown when a new player joins the game.