Author Topic: Nada saying Good Bye  (Read 10242 times)

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
Re: Nada saying Good Bye
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2019, 08:30:52 pm »
Nada. Seriously, dont tell me that you don't have enough spare time to play. I am in the university and I manage to get some time to the game. Why girls are straighter than an arrow in seriousness? You and rose and kloe (not mentioning mia cuz she a boi) vanished from samp as soon as the studies began
They shouldn't leave the kitchen!

Offline kiLLaZ

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Veni vidi vici
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2020, 02:42:16 pm »
Nada. Seriously, dont tell me that you don't have enough spare time to play. I am in the university and I manage to get some time to the game. Why girls are straighter than an arrow in seriousness? You and rose and kloe (not mentioning mia cuz she a boi) vanished from samp as soon as the studies began
They shouldn't leave the kitchen!
that is true so get back in kitchen

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2020, 06:52:49 pm »

i thought we  both had agreed on not paying attention to our studies and play samp whole year. i already started the construction of our multimillion dollar scam center we both agreed to partner up and build.