Author Topic: Sensfix  (Read 12861 times)

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
Re: Sensfix
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2018, 12:58:02 pm »
How are you planning to detect it?
Carg will reply
What? How am I supposed to detect it lol, this is literally undetectable. Plus this shouldn't be removed because some ppl might not be able to use their mouses.
Then they'd better buy a better mouse?!
Even a poor man can buy a mouse since it's not expensive.
You might want to buy one for them, maybe?

Why dont buy me a new pc then ^
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2018, 01:50:18 pm »
Carg will reply
What? How am I supposed to detect it lol, this is literally undetectable. Plus this shouldn't be removed because some ppl might not be able to use their mouses.
Then they'd better buy a better mouse?!
Even a poor man can buy a mouse since it's not expensive.
You might want to buy one for them, maybe?
It's a shame to buy a cheap mouse for him :|
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2018, 03:06:29 pm »
Downloaded it.
I got a copy that applies different sensitivity for different weapons like medium sensitivity for all weapons and low for sniper. Gonna try it for a few weeks.
ARIGATO GOZAIMASU ;D ;D

Sensfix can be used by peoples having an old/bad mouse or even by who have new/good one, it will fix the known sa-mp mouse bug Mouse Y-axis this system fix any mouse look related problems for those with a high-end mouse.

You can modify it as you like to fit your aiming style [Fast or Slow]. It helps a lot to avoid mouse random/annoying movements too sensible.

Found it in web. Why disallow this?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 04:05:14 pm by UzuPuzU »

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2018, 04:12:53 pm »
Sensfix is just an advanced setting to modify your sensitivity!
What the fuck

Offline Sumit

• Admin
  • Score: 25776
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2018, 04:25:16 pm »
No, sensfix is allowed all over the samp. It just modifies your sensitivity and it is completely fair.
Also, its not possible to detect players using sensfix

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2018, 10:59:05 pm »
Carg will reply

Not being able to detect it cannot be a reason because you can’t detect crashes.asi as well but you have disallowed it. I really don’t know what is sensfix but if it gives advantage over normal players, then disallow it.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline iDanz0r

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2018, 06:26:45 am »
Carg will reply

Not being able to detect it cannot be a reason because you can’t detect crashes.asi as well but you have disallowed it. I really don’t know what is sensfix but if it gives advantage over normal players, then disallow it.
It actually fixes the Y axis bug of samp just like some other patches. There are several ways to alter the sensitivity of mouse. One is sensfix.
Should be allowed since most of the samp communities allow it and they see it as no advantage over others. It just enhance your gameplay to adjust sensitivity with your grave mouse.
If you want to get to know someone, find out what makes them Angry.

Offline Sumit

• Admin
  • Score: 25776
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2018, 07:32:09 am »
Carg will reply

We disallowed it because we found a bug in it and sensfix is not giving you an advantage over other players. Its just modifies your sens same as what you do with your gaming mouse.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138566
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2018, 07:38:48 am »
No, sensfix is allowed all over the samp. It just modifies your sensitivity and it is completely fair.
Also, its not possible to detect players using sensfix

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2018, 10:37:31 am »
Yes, adjusting Aiming speed mid-gameplay to suit any weapon is alright! Please be serious with the reasonings. Yes, and Most of the SAMP is ded and doesn't have a system like PTP.

and yes, pretty sure a lot of peeps use it already.

If you wanna go into sensefix mess, why not allow Handling mods too then? *sarcasm

%

Offline Nien

• VIP
  • Score: 31024
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2018, 05:34:16 pm »

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2018, 02:03:32 pm »

Offline Lizard_Person

• VIP
  • Score: 9026
  • A rehabilitated retard
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2018, 05:58:48 pm »

I don't know what this sensfix is, but I don't like you
Safe for work content only. Done with that retard shit.

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2018, 08:14:12 pm »
Do you have any fucking idea what is sensfix? Most likely you dont thats why you created this topic.

Plus how on earth do you think it helps in aiming like i know that there are some stupid in this community but this is a whole new level.

Ok lemme explian to who doesnt know. Whats sensfix? sensfix is an .asi add-on to GTA:SA to allow players to adjust their mouse sens and thats it.
Why you need it? You need it when you have a high quality mouse with high dpi because in that case if you move your mouse just 2mm it will 360°
Why dont you use ingame bars to adjust sens: because GTA:SA sens bars is bugged, if you lower it, it will just lower X sens but not Y.

And yeah, I own a high quality mouse and i use swnsfix to lower my sens. Adding to that i play with a very slow sens.
I was the one who told you guys about sensfix and crashes just to have a better gaming experience.
One more thing, if crashes aint allowed anymore that because i asked jonne to disallow it. Because it has a bug.

Next topic will be either Dont allow VIPs to play with two hands or Disallow +2€ mice

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46484
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2018, 09:21:28 pm »

Ok lemme explian to who doesnt know. Whats sensfix? sensfix is an .asi add-on to GTA:SA to allow players to adjust their mouse sens and thats it.
Why you need it? You need it when you have a high quality mouse with high dpi because in that case if you move your mouse just 2mm it will 360°
Why dont you use ingame bars to adjust sens: because GTA:SA sens bars is bugged, if you lower it, it will just lower X sens but not Y.

Ty I take some notes  kkk