Author Topic: Sensfix  (Read 12770 times)

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
Re: Sensfix
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2018, 11:59:10 pm »
Do you have any fucking idea what is sensfix? Most likely you dont thats why you created this topic.

Plus how on earth do you think it helps in aiming like i know that there are some stupid in this community but this is a whole new level.

Ok lemme explian to who doesnt know. Whats sensfix? sensfix is an .asi add-on to GTA:SA to allow players to adjust their mouse sens and thats it.
Why you need it? You need it when you have a high quality mouse with high dpi because in that case if you move your mouse just 2mm it will 360°
Why dont you use ingame bars to adjust sens: because GTA:SA sens bars is bugged, if you lower it, it will just lower X sens but not Y.

And yeah, I own a high quality mouse and i use swnsfix to lower my sens. Adding to that i play with a very slow sens.
I was the one who told you guys about sensfix and crashes just to have a better gaming experience.
One more thing, if crashes aint allowed anymore that because i asked jonne to disallow it. Because it has a bug.

Next topic will be either Dont allow VIPs to play with two hands or Disallow +2€ mice

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2018, 06:47:07 pm »
Do you have any fucking idea what is sensfix? Most likely you dont thats why you created this topic.

Plus how on earth do you think it helps in aiming like i know that there are some stupid in this community but this is a whole new level.

Ok lemme explian to who doesnt know. Whats sensfix? sensfix is an .asi add-on to GTA:SA to allow players to adjust their mouse sens and thats it.
Why you need it? You need it when you have a high quality mouse with high dpi because in that case if you move your mouse just 2mm it will 360°
Why dont you use ingame bars to adjust sens: because GTA:SA sens bars is bugged, if you lower it, it will just lower X sens but not Y.

And yeah, I own a high quality mouse and i use swnsfix to lower my sens. Adding to that i play with a very slow sens.
I was the one who told you guys about sensfix and crashes just to have a better gaming experience.
One more thing, if crashes aint allowed anymore that because i asked jonne to disallow it. Because it has a bug.

Next topic will be either Dont allow VIPs to play with two hands or Disallow +2€ mice

Dadddy <3
XD

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2018, 07:13:32 pm »
newfags trying to add shit suggestions before you 're gonna suggest something be sure to know what is it lol.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2018, 09:14:35 pm »
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2018, 01:17:31 pm »
For reasons most people have already mentioned, we won't be disallowing sensfix.