Poll

Choose which ideas you like and want implemented.Explain why not.

make a list of songs for /radio,which we weekly suggest on forum,one per player,and vote
open a clothes store on maps so players can customize their avatars and /save changes
make the vending machines appear more frequently,if possible
Let VIPs be able to choose weapons from any class(-es),by picking them on spawn
Enable jetpack duels
Put tanks in the map where hydras are available
Disable anim abusing or make it bannable(i.e. sawing someone exiting the car)
CHOOSE ALL
CHOOSE NONE

Author Topic: Suggestions#4 by Srex  (Read 1921 times)

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
Suggestions#4 by Srex
« on: April 10, 2019, 02:16:35 pm »
One explanation: I meant customizing accessories,like masks and glasses,in the shop,if changing clothes is impossible,which I suspect.
Let's roll

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
Re: Suggestions#4 by Srex
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 09:32:01 pm »
Stop. We should all stop with those suggestions that change the whole conspect of the gamemode, yes PTP is a kind of RP TDM but the idea is to protect the president or kill him, I remember once when PTP was really close to what it would mean to protect the president in the real world. PTP turned into freeroam server... It's too late to change that.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 12:24:03 pm »
No,I didn't mean to switch the focus from protecting/attacking the president to roleplaying as the main thing.I just meant that...we could make things more interesting.Regular players gaining access,if they turn into civilians,to their houses,cars,etc.Be able to spawn their chosen (modded) cars on spawn and that way make the chase after the president or escaping for the president,super-fast or somthing like that.Everyone's avatar could be updated by entering the clothes shop and choosing the accessories they like the most.Everyone could look special.While we can think of some benefits for VIPs,like,being able to choose any car for themselves from the start,while others would have to earn in-game cash through playing to be able to buy certain fancy cars.
Etc.,don't want to prolong this topic much more.
Let's roll

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2019, 09:46:46 pm »
  • Make a list of songs for /radio,which we weekly suggest on forum,one per player,and vote
    This isn't possible right now, but you can do it yourself manually if you want: https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=98.0
  • Open a clothes store on maps so players can customize their avatars and /save changes
    Not possible in SAMP.
  • Make the vending machines appear more frequently,if possible
    https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=2555.0
  • Let VIPs be able to choose weapons from any class(-es),by picking them on spawn
    We just made the VIP weapons available to everyone, to make the game more balance. This would do the opposite.
  • Enable jetpack duels
    This could be interesting, but this won't be for any time soon.
  • Put tanks in the map where hydras are available
    This won't be added
  • Disable anim abusing or make it bannable(i.e. sawing someone exiting the car)
    I don't really get what you mean by this, but most anim abuse is already disabled by the script.