Author Topic: [Added]/me, Teamshooting, 2 presidents, and security suggestions  (Read 3060 times)

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
I was playing today and the back tire of my motorcycle was shot out. My passenger tried to shoot the front tire out too, so it was driveable, but the anti-teamshooting thing prevented it- would it be possible to allow tire teamshooting only in cases where the back tire is already popped on a motorcycle, when it's actually useful? It's kind of annoying not to be able to do it.

I also noticed that there was a ridiculous number of Security playing- there were about 10 of them when the server had 20 players on, and I think I was the only VIP out of them. There should be a more restrictive number- way back when, there used to only be 5 or so when there were 30 players on (at least by my memory). Somewhere along the line it seems like it changed, but I've always thought less was better.

Also, I was just playing and there were two presidents again, and I came up with an idea. Since the /president command opens up the President slot if it's glitched, why not make it so it fixes the multiple President glitch?

Final suggestion- does anyone else want /me back? For those of you who weren't around then, you used to be able to do "/me slaps Friauf around with a dead fish" or some other message and it would print out "* YoMama slaps Friauf around with a dead fish" in the chat. I still don't know why it was removed.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 10:38:18 pm by Jonne »

Offline style!

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: /me, Teamshooting, 2 presidents, and security suggestions
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 12:24:31 am »
I think security problem is related to 2 presidents bug. Let's move that things to this topic ?

About tires.. could be a cmd for that? A cmd which pops tires could give too adventage, but.. what about a cmd which turn off anti-teamshooting (on vehicle) for some seconds (and only driver could use it)?

And about /me cmd, there is specific topic. (I'm posting there)

style_n_elegance

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 03:08:08 am »
Code: [Select]
/me has been added. I'll look into a good way of enabling teamshooting for that. The security issue was a bug which caused the class to be open always, that's fixed now. For the president issue, I made some small changes (see the other topic), use /checkpres to fix double presidents.

EDIT: Well that turned into something weird
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 12:56:38 pm by Jonne »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 03:09:42 am »
I was playing today and the back tire of my motorcycle was shot out. My passenger tried to shoot the front tire out too, so it was driveable, but the anti-teamshooting thing prevented it- would it be possible to allow tire teamshooting only in cases where the back tire is already popped on a motorcycle, when it's actually useful? It's kind of annoying not to be able to do it.

Added.