Author Topic: [Added]In some map of the president must pilot airplanes  (Read 19487 times)

Offline SoLoD

• Score: Unknown
    • Youtube stunting channel
Re: In some map of the president must pilot airplanes
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2017, 11:54:08 pm »
Admins should add some shit for vips to abuse in the ruslers.
Why? Because 95% of forum members are vips and they will not vote for rustlers if you will not give them an advantage against lvl 1. That is how it works when your community do not have skills and do not want to get skills.
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2017, 12:02:06 am »
Admins should add some shit for vips to abuse in the ruslers.
Why? Because 95% of forum members are vips and they will not vote for rustlers if you will not give them an advantage against lvl 1. That is how it works when your community do not have skills and do not want to get skills.
Then pay for it,instead of crying/bitching about VIPs for 3 years already.
This is how it worked,and will work in future,deal with it.

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2017, 03:06:43 am »
Then pay for it,instead of crying/bitching about VIPs for 3 years already.
This is how it worked,and will work in future,deal with it.
There is no such a thing like "paying for it", you stupid cuck. There is "donation to help the server".
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline EnGin

• VIP
  • Score: 6539
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2017, 05:26:54 am »
This is a good suggestion, many secs are really noob, when we ask them to fly, they crash the plane. So I would like to give +1!

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2017, 06:28:34 am »
It'a a good suggestion, will make the game mode more challenging for terrorists and it's fun. +1. (But of course for NSA only).

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2017, 08:03:44 am »
I think president need to be pilotting all airplanes in NSA map, because of I can't trust securities, they will lead me to death if I let them pilot my flight... For that reason, to more challange and for more action, I give this suggestion a huge

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Drama

• I'm off
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2017, 11:01:09 am »
I think president need to be pilotting all airplanes in NSA map, because of I can't trust securities, they will lead me to death if I let them pilot my flight... For that reason, to more challange and for more action, I give this suggestion a huge
Well actually, if presi pilots the rustler,heli or etc in NSA map, presi will die easily more as compared to camping in "area" because the Hydra's have a auto-aim which directs those missile to the target.As a result, flight will crash and presi will die due to explosion. ;D
I rarely see any presi with heli or rustler in NSA map.
*Shared my opinion, regret it if you wish ;D

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2017, 12:08:29 pm »
In the end of the day i think it's a bad idea to invent it.
If some securities can't fly that, then you have to deal with that. Not everyone is bad at flying.
That's also part of the game and makes it sometimes even more interesting..

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2017, 08:09:56 am »
Well actually, if presi pilots the rustler,heli or etc in NSA map, presi will die easily more as compared to camping in "area" because the Hydra's have a auto-aim which directs those missile to the target.As a result, flight will crash and presi will die due to explosion. ;D
I rarely see any presi with heli or rustler in NSA map.
*Shared my opinion, regret it if you wish ;D
Oh man, I saw many players dealing with hydras as a rustler pilot. I mean it's about President's choice in NSA map, we don't tell them to "you must fly plane!". He can go area or if he is good at flying planes, he can try it with plane. I mostly survive from hydra's missiles with rustler and shamal, just it's about flying skills... And as a good pilot, I would like to fly planes as President in NSA for more challange :D

Nostalgia..

Offline Kathy

• VIP
  • Score: 7582
  • Why are you so obsessed with me?
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2017, 09:21:14 am »
It has already been discussed and the community has come to the (dubious?) conclusion that it is not needed.

This ^

Don't think about getting brave, sunshine! Don't test my patience!
I think It's time we show the lads how real women party.

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2017, 08:33:26 pm »
It'a a good suggestion, will make the game mode more challenging for terrorists and it's fun. +1. (But of course for NSA only).
Yes, that's what it did when it was allowed in all of the maps. Why NSA only? If you say that it's because there are Hydras in NSA that you can shoot the President down with, then it's obvious that you don't know much about flying (because you think that Hydras are automatically better) and what you really care about is being able to kill the President whenever you want, not whether or not he can fly.

It has already been discussed and the community has come to the (dubious?) conclusion that it is not needed.

This ^

I don't know if you are deliberately taking that quote out of context to make it seem like no one wants the President to fly, but for the record again, the most result of the most recent vote was that the President should be able to fly helicopters and slow planes.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2017, 11:52:11 am »

This ^

This topic being discussed over and over again means there is something need to change, not meaning you guys need to post negative comments over and over again. 

Because we are not a "few" guys here who wants that president need to be able pilotting airplanes..

Nostalgia..

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2017, 01:04:28 pm »
We've re-enabled this some time ago, with the results of this topic, the president is now able to fly all aircrafts, except Rustlers, Shamals and Hydras.