Author Topic: a small issue  (Read 4985 times)

Offline Judah

• Score: 124
Re: a small issue
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2017, 02:19:38 pm »
There is No such Problem.
I don't know what shit you're smoking, but if it's that good, I'd like some- Donald Trump is the president of my country and I need to be make myself completely ignorant of that fact.

Dude how about that u just Stick to your plane topics and Don t Mess around with Ppl playstyle
What do you mean playstyle? It's against the rules. Rule breaking = Rule breaking. No one is above the rules.

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2017, 10:18:18 pm »
I think he's talking about the Presidents friends kill their security while simultaneously "protecting the President" and the security who are in on it stand idly by like nothing is happening.
This is exactly what I was trying to say. Feel free to lock the topic if necessary as we can continue this on the other topic.

I know. i got it what you wanted to say.

Since those civs are not attacking president the securities have no reason to kill that civ unless for self defence. So if a civ killed a random newbie security and the other securities just let him, then it is stupid but not against duty.    It is PTP , not protect the securities.

Edit : there is no rule breaking there @judah. A security has all rights to watch a civ rape some other security. It's not his duty to protect teammates, protecting president is.

You might argue that it is morally incorrect to let teammates die as it would eventually mean lesser security for president but that's not mentioned in /duty of a security. A security has to do his best to protect president. Now that is quite a controversial /duty.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 10:23:55 pm by Saurabh »

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2017, 02:11:42 am »
I think he's talking about the Presidents friends kill their security while simultaneously "protecting the President" and the security who are in on it stand idly by like nothing is happening.
This is exactly what I was trying to say. Feel free to lock the topic if necessary as we can continue this on the other topic.

I know. i got it what you wanted to say.

Since those civs are not attacking president the securities have no reason to kill that civ unless for self defence. So if a civ killed a random newbie security and the other securities just let him, then it is stupid but not against duty.    It is PTP , not protect the securities.

Edit : there is no rule breaking there @judah. A security has all rights to watch a civ rape some other security. It's not his duty to protect teammates, protecting president is.

You might argue that it is morally incorrect to let teammates die as it would eventually mean lesser security for president but that's not mentioned in /duty of a security. A security has to do his best to protect president. Now that is quite a controversial /duty.
There is certainly rule breaking there. Think a step further- one asshole security watches his teammates get killed by one of his friends, then suddenly the president only has one security left- so he's not really protected. The asshole should have been giving the president the best protection he could by helping to keep his security alive. He might as well be one of the civilians killing the security if he's going to just watch the president's chances of survival get damaged.