Author Topic: Update awesomeness  (Read 2075 times)

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
Update awesomeness
« on: June 07, 2019, 10:47:06 pm »
Jonne: New updates will bring more fair gameplay and a lot of new players.
Server PB statistics for last and this month i assume :

I don't like nor hate it cause i can't and won't join the server with 10 players constantly, where's fun in that?
Where are all the regulars i used to play with?
Why is servers PB constantly low?

Offline Haunter

• VIP
  • Score: 65001
Re: Update awesomeness
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2019, 12:14:25 am »
I completely disagree with the purpose of what you just said. Jonne brings new updates to the gameplay every month or so without even the need of having them - since the gamemode is already thrilling enough - just for the satisfaction of you all. If you do want a suggestion of your own to be added, make one rather than blaming the statistics you've shown are due to "no new updates", that makes no sense!

However, it is true that on work days there aren't as many players online as you would see on a friday evening or saturday and sunday morning (european times) with the player count reaching more than 40.

Perhaps having to attend a social life - going to school, working or the general fact you may have heard "the game is dead" could be reasons why the player count is affected. Stating that an update is needed out of the bush without even having one in mind isn't the best way to prove anything. Or you've probably made a post whilst being drunk again... 
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 04:12:06 pm by Haunter »

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 02:54:11 am »
//ADMEN D1ZZY: GO TO SUMMARY -> TL-DR <- CLICK HERE!  (or read below for usual chunky text)

Yes because recent update is responsible for a decline that happened before it? 11/10 logic m8

First of all, your stats is incorrect. It's literally says there it's based on last 24 hours.

Here's the actual server average peaks during these 2 months. And it's quite stable and growing even. Supports haunter statement of 40 Player+ good GM server. 24 hours shouldn't even be that relevant because it's summer vacation time during this part of the world, european times make up for it.

And yeah, most of the players at peak and average times are new players. And I prefer that than orange tag filled server that you enjoy.

Many regulars left before the update, rest after. Which I mostly don't care for.

And yeah the gameplay is wayy more fair now, unless you mean not shooting all your friends and letting your president die or shooting a 3 player good team with 10 civillians on a rustler with sniper which they can't counter.I don't wanna flood this post with screenshot and video evidences.

I have spent 1200+ hours (Not even counting time as UC) here in 1-2 years, I had to wait 10-20 rounds or something for a good GM, now it's like every 2-3 rounds at the cost of a playerbase that contributes nothing.

That 10-12 player GM is way more fun than the half assed 30 player server with 25 players as civilian. I want Plan B PTP, not CIVILIAN CHILL Server featuring PTP. If you want just the server to look good from the tip top, then the chart above already gives you what you want.

If I recall correctly a similar decline had happened before pre-2019 atleast, but that's just because of season (maybe Im wrong). It will grow later.

On a fun note, Im seeing less and less players in Rip off PTP and more in ours during average times. New players ARE coming. Maybe rather let them enjoy their GM and make them feel welcome than ruin their GM as civilians and armor whoring?

Bet by July, if the cards are pulled right we would be back to 20+ average with better GM. Earlier Plan B was dependent on it's own community to retain the playercount stat, now it's mostly dependent on new input. Server needs more advertisement and some peeps are already working on that ;)

BASICALLY

>Decline happened BEFORE new update. Playerbase don't grow in just 1 month,more newbie based, takes time, non European players busy.

>Yer stats are wrong. Last 24hr =/= 2 monthly average. It is 10-20 , lower but growing, even with main input decline. If ye want just tip top lookin good, then server peak is good.

>Lot of fun in PTP with people actually playing the GM. 30 player Orange server (20+ civilian) << 10-12 GM server (2-3 civil). Unless flawed orange PTP preference.

>Regulars and newbies mostly left before, some after, and people who won't join. English community dying in general (SAMP isn't)

>NOT constantly low, avg - high during European times. Players leaving+Playerbase from different hours being busy+usual stuff = 10+ playerbase but with good GM and less anti-GM shits.

>Bet will grow considerably by July, need more advertisement now its more newbie dependent.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 04:05:10 am by Lohit_The_Noob[Ce4] »
%

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 09:38:14 am »
//ADMEN D1ZZY: GO TO SUMMARY -> TL-DR <- CLICK HERE!  (or read below for usual chunky text)

Yes because recent update is responsible for a decline that happened before it? 11/10 logic m8

First of all, your stats is incorrect. It's literally says there it's based on last 24 hours.

Here's the actual server average peaks during these 2 months. And it's quite stable and growing even. Supports haunter statement of 40 Player+ good GM server. 24 hours shouldn't even be that relevant because it's summer vacation time during this part of the world, european times make up for it.

And yeah, most of the players at peak and average times are new players. And I prefer that than orange tag filled server that you enjoy.

Many regulars left before the update, rest after. Which I mostly don't care for.

And yeah the gameplay is wayy more fair now, unless you mean not shooting all your friends and letting your president die or shooting a 3 player good team with 10 civillians on a rustler with sniper which they can't counter.I don't wanna flood this post with screenshot and video evidences.

I have spent 1200+ hours (Not even counting time as UC) here in 1-2 years, I had to wait 10-20 rounds or something for a good GM, now it's like every 2-3 rounds at the cost of a playerbase that contributes nothing.

That 10-12 player GM is way more fun than the half assed 30 player server with 25 players as civilian. I want Plan B PTP, not CIVILIAN CHILL Server featuring PTP. If you want just the server to look good from the tip top, then the chart above already gives you what you want.

If I recall correctly a similar decline had happened before pre-2019 atleast, but that's just because of season (maybe Im wrong). It will grow later.

On a fun note, Im seeing less and less players in Rip off PTP and more in ours during average times. New players ARE coming. Maybe rather let them enjoy their GM and make them feel welcome than ruin their GM as civilians and armor whoring?

Bet by July, if the cards are pulled right we would be back to 20+ average with better GM. Earlier Plan B was dependent on it's own community to retain the playercount stat, now it's mostly dependent on new input. Server needs more advertisement and some peeps are already working on that ;)

BASICALLY

>Decline happened BEFORE new update. Playerbase don't grow in just 1 month,more newbie based, takes time, non European players busy.

>Yer stats are wrong. Last 24hr =/= 2 monthly average. It is 10-20 , lower but growing, even with main input decline. If ye want just tip top lookin good, then server peak is good.

>Lot of fun in PTP with people actually playing the GM. 30 player Orange server (20+ civilian) << 10-12 GM server (2-3 civil). Unless flawed orange PTP preference.

>Regulars and newbies mostly left before, some after, and people who won't join. English community dying in general (SAMP isn't)

>NOT constantly low, avg - high during European times. Players leaving+Playerbase from different hours being busy+usual stuff = 10+ playerbase but with good GM and less anti-GM shits.

>Bet will grow considerably by July, need more advertisement now its more newbie dependent.
This is what killed the server

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2019, 11:52:52 am »

BASICALLY

Good If players r joining then the time will come when there always 5 players online in ptp

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2019, 12:05:25 pm »

BASICALLY

Reason of server's death is Lohit's big articles.

Solution:
Ban Lohit, server will be free from articles and players will join back. Let's make PTP great again!

#Ban_lohit

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2019, 12:53:26 pm »
Agree with Fares

#Ban_Lohit