Author Topic: What are you playing recently?  (Read 9133 times)

Offline RockOfAges

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: What are you playing recently?
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2019, 07:51:59 am »
These days Im playing Halo CE, vice city, NFS underground, elder scrolls skyrim (for 8th time now) and GTA 5.
Played dark souls 3 sometime ago.

HALO CE!!?? Wow...nostalgia ;D BTW you should try NFS: Most Wanted (2005)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 07:55:44 am by RockOfAges »

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2019, 09:48:26 am »
Pubg on PC

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2019, 03:36:43 pm »

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2019, 03:51:29 pm »
HALO CE!!?? Wow...nostalgia ;D BTW you should try NFS: Most Wanted (2005)
Ikr, halo ce is  one of the best fps games of all time. the grandness of silent cartographer and control room, the scare of 343 guilty spark and librarian and finally last level "the maw" where you have to ride warthog through pillar of autumn before it explodes. Damn, i literally hold my breath when timer goes below 2.
Btw I played NFS most wanted, classy game and classy soundtrack, razor races are hard AF.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 03:53:51 pm by pistolstar »

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • |m|
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2019, 05:07:36 pm »
Btw I played NFS most wanted, classy game and classy soundtrack, razor races are hard AF.
Not really, if you pick the performance marker after every Blacklist win and put them in the same car, not just Razor's races but the entire racing part of the game becomes a piece of cake. I always felt like getting enough bounty was the harder part. So if don't fuck up with cop pursuits you can beat the game even with a Punto.

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2019, 05:36:36 pm »
Not really, if you pick the performance marker after every Blacklist win and put them in the same car, not just Razor's races but the entire racing part of the game becomes a piece of cake. I always felt like getting enough bounty was the harder part. So if don't fuck up with cop pursuits you can beat the game even with a Punto.
Bounties were tough, but I'm talking about those last few races where you had to run from below buildings around that circle road, I used to crash on pillars of those buildings (I often tried to avoid useing special ability around that corner in fear that razor might get ahead of me at the last minute, if I remember correctly finish line was just past those pillars in one of his races)
Murcielago had OP acceleration XD.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138566
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2019, 05:52:21 pm »
UIF,Minigame servers....

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2019, 09:38:01 pm »
Bounties were tough, but I'm talking about those last few races where you had to run from below buildings around that circle road, I used to crash on pillars of those buildings (I often tried to avoid useing special ability around that corner in fear that razor might get ahead of me at the last minute, if I remember correctly finish line was just past those pillars in one of his races)
Just fooking take Aston Martin DB9 and smash each and every cop car you see. It's the best car for any mode whether racing or pursuits. Pm me if you need to know about best cars for bla bla bla modes and best tactics. I will be guiding you via game recordings :D

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2019, 09:59:37 pm »
PC - Playing other DM Servers amd learning RP Servers at SA:MP, Downloading and Watching New Movies
iPad - Watching episodes of PTP and Hentai too, Playing MLBB(Mobile Legends : Bang Bang), 'Hacking Stuff'
What ptp episodes nobody does them anymore

Im playing Standoff 2 on Android

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • |m|
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2019, 10:07:39 pm »
Just fooking take Aston Martin DB9 and smash each and every cop car you see. It's the best car for any mode whether racing or pursuits. Pm me if you need to know about best cars for bla bla bla modes and best tactics. I will be guiding you via game recordings :D

DB9 is one of the cars I hate the most in MW lol. Murcielago is my fav but the handling is kinda tough, still fast af. If you wanna go full cheesy mode just get an EVO, put all the junkman performance stuff along with regular upgrades and you'll have one hell of a machine that goes from 0 to 380 in a blink with great handling as well even without the performance tuning.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2019, 10:14:44 pm »
I wish I do show you my gameplay with DB9 and SLR Hamman Mclaren but thing is, I don't have that game anymore.  :'(

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2019, 09:30:51 am »
I always felt like getting enough bounty was the harder part. So if don't fuck up with cop pursuits you can beat the game even with a Punto.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhjW67QQT9o

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2019, 10:06:46 am »
I always felt like getting enough bounty was the harder part. So if don't fuck up with cop pursuits you can beat the game even with a Punto.
I am aware of this bug Rofl
P.S: I played my whole game + career with manual transmission settings. Fuck auto no fun in that!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 10:08:40 am by DeadBot »

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • |m|
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2019, 05:54:57 pm »
To be honest I knew what you posted even before opening it, but what I'm considering harder is most likely the evading part after you got all that bounty.

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2019, 11:18:57 pm »
To be honest I knew what you posted even before opening it, but what I'm considering harder is most likely the evading part after you got all that bounty.
You just back into the station- there's a spot where you're magically hidden from the police next to the glass fence.

That game is why I love playing as President-- when skilled people chase you as terrorists, it's like high-stakes Need for Speed with really smart cops.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 11:24:52 pm by YoMama »