Author Topic: Making PTP alive  (Read 10794 times)

Offline Singh

• Score: 93383
  • Unban kardo!
Making PTP alive
« on: December 05, 2019, 03:59:06 am »
Since we all know that PTP is being Going To dead so Its Our Reaponsibility To make It Back Alive.so these are Some Suggestion Which You Can Use If You Want.
1. I Think We Need To Advertise The Plan B more.We Can Make a Seperate Youtube Channel Where all Player Give Their gameplay Videos and admins will Upload it on Youtube and also make a Trailer for PTP.I Think This Will help something.

2 Now We all Have Discord Server Plan B But It not Look Like a  server so its also a responsibility for making Quality Discord Server,as People will Like Quality, Plan B Discord Server has many members but they always offline because of not a Quality Discord Server.
3.Regular Updates of PTP is very essential, Season Updates like here is season of Cristmas so Update related to this season as Previous year had done.

4.There Must be a special ability for President such as, give President a SMG Weapon so He can Kill through car ,as it becomes very difficult for president
To kill through Deagle only in front of Shotguners,Tec-9 etc.

5.Jonne  can less the player capacity as it never goes to 96 players,so he can pay for less,if however He can Increase later if Looks to getting full.

These are some suggestion  Hope you like it.
Unban krdo

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
Re: Making PTP alive
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 08:22:47 pm »
Agreed.
We need more advertising.But,I feel like it should primarily be admins' duty.And since they are not active except for few mods,that only stays up to us.
I don't really have use from the Discord server,overall.Except if we all voice chat while playing,that could be fun.
Updates truly need to be somewhat often.I don't know when the last one was.There's a ton of bugs that need to be fixed,glitches...nothing is being done,the way I see it.
Hmm yeah,that wouldn't make sense roleplay wise,but president's weapons are somewhat useless against spamming enemies.In my opinion,dual weapons should be devolved to single,and sniper removed.Saw could stay,and sniper would only appear during the holidays or whatever.But no,"vIpS gOt ThEm As BoNuS" - who cares.Remove it from the game completely,and we can have fun.The game is kind of ruined when a single shot can take about 40 dmg,everyone will spam it and there's no fun and/or challenge.The snipers will have an advantage,while the other players will be forced to dodge or engage in the type of a combat where they don't feel suitable.
Idk about lessening the capacity,or how it would affect the game.But yeah,we never reach that mark.
Let's roll

PakoVH

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2019, 11:59:45 pm »
Agreed.
We need more advertising.But,I feel like it should primarily be admins' duty.And since they are not active except for few mods,that only stays up to us.
I don't really have use from the Discord server,overall.Except if we all voice chat while playing,that could be fun.
Updates truly need to be somewhat often.I don't know when the last one was.There's a ton of bugs that need to be fixed,glitches...nothing is being done,the way I see it.
Hmm yeah,that wouldn't make sense roleplay wise,but president's weapons are somewhat useless against spamming enemies.In my opinion,dual weapons should be devolved to single,and sniper removed.Saw could stay,and sniper would only appear during the holidays or whatever.But no,"vIpS gOt ThEm As BoNuS" - who cares.Remove it from the game completely,and we can have fun.The game is kind of ruined when a single shot can take about 40 dmg,everyone will spam it and there's no fun and/or challenge.The snipers will have an advantage,while the other players will be forced to dodge or engage in the type of a combat where they don't feel suitable.
Idk about lessening the capacity,or how it would affect the game.But yeah,we never reach that mark.
Yeah Srex, remove sniper, remove dual weapons, fix all  the bugs in just 24 hours, remove the admins that you dislike, remove VIPs and everything that you dislike only because you say that, you are the "king" here, you should be managing this server to prevent cheaters, rule breakers and players that YOU DISLIKE,

Offline Tochy

• VIP
  • Score: 45839
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 09:24:37 am »
No, I want ptp to die

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2019, 09:44:07 am »
Hmm yeah,that wouldn't make sense roleplay wise,but president's weapons are somewhat useless against spamming enemies.

I am glad that you sort of figured it out yourself but let me say it once more: President is not supposed to fight, however his weapons (I'll include saw and sniper in this case as everyone has access to these as well) are more than enough not to leave him completely defenseless in emergency cases. So it is president's own stupidity if he decides to involve in a fight with the spamming enemies and die but hey, don't we deal with clueless presidents everyday in the server? I don't know what "spamming enemies" is btw, but teams are often well-balanced except when the player count is too low so you should consider improving either your skills or tactics as a team instead of changing the server features to handle the enemies.

In my opinion,dual weapons should be devolved to single

I don't know how devolving dual weapons would make anything better. Both dual weapons (or running weapons) and walking weapons have advantages over each others in different cases. With running weapons you get more mobility and high rate of fire (with sawns it is more damage/low rate of fire and longer reload time) while you have pure damage and more range with walking weapons. So devolving the dual weapons would just screw the balance between RW and WW and someone would probably end up in the forums complaining about how unfair it is to use WW against RW (And I wouldn't be surprised if it would be you again)

and sniper removed.Saw could stay,and sniper would only appear during the holidays or whatever.But no,"vIpS gOt ThEm As BoNuS" - who cares.Remove it from the game completely,and we can have fun.The game is kind of ruined when a single shot can take about 40 dmg,everyone will spam it and there's no fun and/or challenge.The snipers will have an advantage,while the other players will be forced to dodge or engage in the type of a combat where they don't feel suitable.

Yeah, vips got them as a bonus but you got them for free. Again you are offering to remove them instead of improving your skills or developing tactics for the occasions where you have to use it. I feel like these suggestions are nothing but a desperate attempt to make the game easier for low-skilled players which would ruin the challenge of the game. Or even worse maybe just to remove things that doesn't go in your way in particular. From my observations I can tell you use saw in more occasions and probably more efficiently compared to sniper. So you're suggesting to remove sniper but telling saw to stay, which is awkwardly sync'ed, can damage players through walls and its efficiency heavily relies on lag and FPS (in short way more abusable than any other existing weapon in the server). That kinda proves my point.

TL;DR: I can't disagree more with any of your suggestions.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2019, 01:41:20 pm »
No,I just want to balance things.And I haven't seen YOU or anyone else do anything in a while.I never said "24 hours",but it's taking too long and y'all been buzzing around doing nothing.And seeing that you are a mod or whatever kind of explains it.
As for the president not fighting...I know.But he's kind of useless with the regular weapons that he has.But I'm not sure which ones he should be given...colt would be good but he can't drive-by with it and all...
Spamming enemies are the ones that can spam numerous bullets (uzi) or damage over a wide area (spas),while the president can only use single shots and therefore he's weak against those who can shoot automatically.
No,I disagree,if the weapons were single-handed,that would require more effort to actually win,instead of using same old stupid tricks to spam a bunch of bullets and win because of it,plus it's probably harder to detect aimbots when you shoot so many bullets at once.And no,there wouldn't be imbalance,the sawnoff would be reduced to single-handed too.So SPAS would remain op,still.
And if you're so skilled at shooting,you'll do well with a rifle too,which we "regulars" don't have.But no,y'all wanna rely on better graphics than the others,and win because your pc can handle draw distance and whatnot.
But tell me,also,how would "making the game easier for low-skilled players" actually ruin anything?Wouldn't that be true equality?Wasn't that the actual goal?Why would anyone have any sort of advantage over the others?Why would people good at Hydra have an advantage over me who am,say,better with Hunter?Or why would people who play as snipers in all games have that advantage while I,say,prefer to have bazooka?It's playing at their court,yes,why would that happen?If not removing,some weapons' damage should be decreased,alright.
As for the saw,it doesn't prove your point.I use the sniper more,and rely more on it,and I only rely on the saw when I cannot keep up with uzis or such.I'm not relying on bad fps,since mine is among the best,and no one has ever complained about me lagging other than myself.So no,that's not it.Like I said,admins should fix the saw,and that would be the best outcome.Even my saw dmg fails sometimes,and you can't say I'm its best user on the server.Furthermore,I can't shoot you with it from 1km distance,even twice in one second,.which is ridiculous.*Poof* 80 dmg taken in such a short time.I'm sure,if you're being honest,that you'll admit that sniper's sync is bad too.You can successfully evade the opponent's shot and still get hit,ONLY because they hit you on their screen.
Let's roll

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2019, 02:29:37 pm »
1- I am not a mod, I am just a regular player. Being a VIP or not does not matter in this case. Also I'd like to know when I was buzzing around. I haven't spoken about the server at all for a long period of time. I am not even that much active nowadays but I've played in this server enough to understand how things work. (10 years is enough I assume?)
2- President MUST be useless on his own against the enemies, that's the point. His team should be protecting him. But still, with the weapons he has right now he can defend himself to some extent as well. Just for your information, president used to have Colts back in the day and I wouldn't mind having if they replace deagle (better not though) but they would not give him any more advantage than deagle does.
3- It would take more time, but I doubt it would actually require more effort. What you call tricks are mostly how they should be used. You can't use most of the weapon bugs as they are forbidden here. Allowed ones aren't even worth complaining about them anyway. If dual wield weapons would be downgraded to single wield then weapons like SPAS would be too op (even you said it yourself, I don't know why you think it'd be a good idea)
4- There's a difference between making it fair for everyone and making it easy. The only advantage some players have over others is the skills, which players spend weeks, months and years to improve. You cannot just try to change things because you get outplayed by better players, things don't work that way.
5- I didn't say YOU are relying on FPS or anything, but it doesn't change the fact that saw actually does. The only thing admins can change is to switch it's damage system to absolute skinhit (so you have to aim directly on skin to damage), which they did, and you can see how everyone was complaining about it as this time you were away from the saw in your screen yet you could still take damage from it even while sprinting away. Saw cannot be fully fixed, it will be buggy af one way or another.
6- I did not say sniper is perfectly synced either. Honestly you are expecting too much from a 15 year-old-game.
7- Having a good PC and/or connection does give you advantage, just like in every other game out there. Today I probably have one of the better setups among the players, not the best either. But I've played this game with many different setups from a potato laptop to PC's with spaceship-like specs and I've always been able to maintain a certain level of gameplay so again, you cannot ask to change how this server works because of things that are out of admins/owners' hands.

Offline Singh

• Score: 93383
  • Unban kardo!
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2019, 04:13:10 pm »
Agreed.

Remove sniper will not gonna make much improvement ,Sniper is now access to all players so they can use too.It was a time when it was bad when only VIP can spawned it but  now its become better.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 04:16:34 pm by SPIDER_MAN »
Unban krdo

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2019, 05:28:25 pm »
I dont remember civilians having snipers
Security having sawnoff shotungs
and terorists having combat shotguns as theyr primary weapon.

The problem isnt in the gamemode its in the players that want to keep it as they like it with 0 players as they like to kill newbies that have to learn to use snipers and saws when they came to play the gamemode.
My personal opinion is find a server which aims to make a gamemode Protect the President instead of here as this is mostly a dueling server.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Brian_Walker

• VIP
  • H e L L o
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2019, 04:50:01 pm »
Life is to short to play Samp

Offline The iBen

• VIP
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2019, 12:17:54 pm »
Ok, so imma butt into this discussion.

Bruh so I think I started playing PTP in 2013, back then the community was great. People was playing the game properly, clans was about people belonging into a group of people etc. It was great when the culture of players was about the game mode and just chilling out. Look I know as a community, we had issues but we managed to overcame it. For an example, some douchbag DDosing and some douch cloning PTP and he was from Uk (What's his name, I forgot lol). Then scandals happened with players and admins during Tenshi's time, then there was a bus tour company that went bust.

From time to time I visit forums to check what you guys up to ever since I retired admin duties and this community. I have witnessing that the culture has changed and numbers are low. From what I think

1. People are moving on.
2. SAMP getting old
3. Culture of players
4. game mode got boring

PTP back in Tenshi time was a known server, other big servers owners knew Tenshi. For an example, Tenshi looked after another big server by some straya (Australian) dude. Tenshi never bothered to look after that and it ended up dead and many of its players quit. Admins from other big servers sometimes requested data from Tenshi about a person. PTP was cool back then with great people but now the culture of the community has got off. There are people in this post saying that this place should die, bruh.

Let's have a talk about what's driving people away and how as a community bring them back and look at players retention.

What drove me away?

Got bored and had a life.

If you want to talk to me in private about this or want to say hi, pm me or fb me.

End of my rant, also Herro there. how's life?

Offline Lizard_Person

• VIP
  • Score: 9026
  • A rehabilitated retard
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2019, 02:51:58 pm »
It would be better to drag the server behind a bar, load one bullet into it and move one.

While many great memories were made in the server, it is time for it to retire. The regulars have either left, when they were heroes, or became cancer spreading players. Either way, the server is dying. Slowly, but still dying.

What I propose is to, on the last day, throw a big party in the server. Jetpacks, hunters, whatever, and rampage across the whole map, while chasing the president, who will be Jonne.
RIP PTP
Safe for work content only. Done with that retard shit.

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2019, 05:26:19 pm »
It would be better to drag the server behind a bar, load one bullet into it and move one.

While many great memories were made in the server, it is time for it to retire. The regulars have either left, when they were heroes, or became cancer spreading players. Either way, the server is dying. Slowly, but still dying.

What I propose is to, on the last day, throw a big party in the server. Jetpacks, hunters, whatever, and rampage across the whole map, while chasing the president, who will be Jonne.
RIP PTP
PTP's last day or your last day in the server?

Offline Haunter

• VIP
  • Score: 65001
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2019, 06:14:47 pm »
Join more frequently, bingo.  ;D

I see a lot of people complain about "no updates for 9 months...whatever". This is a dedicated server solely towards one type of game-mode - 'Protect the President', in comparison to free-roam, RP or anything else that has no limitations of updates and new features, here you need to be decisive even about the smallest features or updates there are to add - anything can cause an imbalance, disadvantage or a distraction to the game-mode. That's mostly why you don't see updates every day.

In my opinion, there couldn't be anything necessary that could be added to start with, there's only one concept and despite not wanting any distractions towards it, there are plenty of non-game-mode related things to do (dueling, racing, events.. etc).

What kind of update would you really want? There's a suggestions section primarily for people to 'suggest' however they prefer to moan on the other boards with no rational reason to, and as for the current suggestions none of them are of which (in my opinion) "game-changing": recent one being to add a knife.

Change your mentality, suggest whatever you wish to but I'm sick of hearing the community lamenting towards ridiculously moronic slurs and topics like these, it's already been long alive and will continue to be so as long as you want it to be, as a community.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 11:04:47 pm by Haunter »

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2019, 06:36:04 pm »
I don't think SAMP is dying just yet.It's true that our server doesn't have too many players overall.But I've seen others have many more.We only need attract more people,and somehow keep them playing.Not focus on "the game dying".It's not dead.Even today,people play GTA SA.They play SAMP too.The game is still quite popular,and therefore still has room to live.We only need to make big improvements,and keep the new players playing.
Let's roll