Author Topic: [Unbanned]Vladimir_Santos  (Read 2060 times)

Offline vladimir_santos

• Score: Unknown
  • yaaaaa
[Unbanned]Vladimir_Santos
« on: March 31, 2020, 10:14:31 pm »
-Vladimir_Santos
-2020/03/14 20:54:25 by Anticheat
-I remember that day.. it was the day all my hope vanished. I was playing with Christian_Lazaro when we decided to get on a boat to catch Mr President. Suddenly, we hit the world border and we started flying as if there were no tomorrow, and I couldn't bring myself to stop the bloody boat.. it just kept going not against the border, but towards it. Deeply we got into it, for at the end I remember seeing the surface of the Earth no more.. just clouds, clouds and despair. My friend Lazaro killed himself, he could not longer bear such nightmare. But I stood tall. I builded inspiration and decided to jump off the boat, and that was my perdition; my last move in this chess match. I got banned inmediatly as if I had hacked into the matrix of SA-MP.
I beg for your divine forgiveness, Nikola, and I know you will find compassion within your soul.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 10:18:30 am by Nikola »
mercy

Offline Nikola

• Head Admin
  • Score: 59064
Re: Vladimir_Santos
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 10:48:57 pm »
You were banned on two separate occassions for speedhacking - once by an admin, and another time by the Anticheat. This also means that you evaded in the meanwhile, but I'm willing to let that slide when deciding your punishment. You will stay banned for two months, your unban date being 14th May. Do not evade your ban or it will become permanent.

Offline vladimir_santos

• Score: Unknown
  • yaaaaa
Re: [Pending: 14/05]Vladimir_Santos
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 11:16:22 pm »
que verguenza..  it is true my lord, it is true. thank you, you're strict but fair
may god be with you all
mercy

Offline Nikola

• Head Admin
  • Score: 59064
Re: [Unbanned]Vladimir_Santos
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 10:20:17 am »
You have been unbanned. Do not use cheats again, uninstall them if you haven't already. Otherwise, if you get caught again, you will be banned permanently.