Author Topic: [Unbanned]Heix  (Read 1795 times)

Offline Heix

• Score: Unknown
[Unbanned]Heix
« on: April 07, 2020, 11:04:50 pm »
• In-game name - Heix
• The date you were banned - 04/05/2020 23:43:17
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - I was playing PTP with my terrorist friends and then I noticed we split and they were in the city and I was in the forest, so I ran my car into the river to kill myself and then I got banned for SpeedHack... This is terrible. I really don't deserve a permaban, I wasn't harming other's gameplay experience, it was just me and my car into the river. I do deserve the justice laid upon me, a 2 month ban, but not this... not a 2 month ban... I hope there's mercy on the admin that's going to solve my case.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 07:25:35 pm by Mia »

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
Re: Heix
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 12:37:17 am »
Hola, Heix. Por lo que veo, esta mañana te has vuelto a conectar como Geis y has usado speed hacks una vez más. ¿Tienes intención de dejar de hacerlo para que podamos avanzar? Si sigues eludiendo el ban y entrando al server, no te vamos a desbanear.

Si desinstalas todos tus hacks y no vuelves a conectarte hasta que te diga que estás desbaneado, podrás volver a jugar en 5 semanas (el 12 de mayo).

Saludos,
Mia

Hi, Heix. It looks like you ban evaded today in the morning as Geis and speed hacked once again. Are you planning to stop it so we can move on? If you keep ban evading and joining the server, you won't be unbanned.

If you uninstall all your hacks and refrain from joining the server again, you will be unbanned in 5 weeks (May 12th).
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 12:46:41 am by Mia »
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Heix

• Score: Unknown
Re: Heix
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2020, 01:23:36 am »
Hola, Heix. Por lo que veo, esta mañana te has vuelto a conectar como Geis y has usado speed hacks una vez más. ¿Tienes intención de dejar de hacerlo para que podamos avanzar? Si sigues eludiendo el ban y entrando al server, no te vamos a desbanear.

Si desinstalas todos tus hacks y no vuelves a conectarte hasta que te diga que estás desbaneado, podrás volver a jugar en 5 semanas (el 12 de mayo).

Saludos,
Mia

Hi, Heix. It looks like you ban evaded today in the morning as Geis and speed hacked once again. Are you planning to stop it so we can move on? If you keep ban evading and joining the server, you won't be unbanned.

If you uninstall all your hacks and refrain from joining the server again, you will be unbanned in 5 weeks (May 12th).

ta bien

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
Re: [Unbanned]Heix
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2020, 07:25:21 pm »
Desbaneado. Asegúrate de que has borrado todos los hacks antes de entrar. Diviértete mucho en el server :)

Unbanned. Make sure you have removed all your hacks before joining. Have fun ingame! :)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 07:37:39 pm by Mia »
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis