Poll

Do you want to get the saw skin hit back??

Yes.
23 (47.9%)
No.
22 (45.8%)
Fuck it idc.
3 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Voting closed: June 13, 2019, 01:51:08 am

Author Topic: Get the saw skin hit back  (Read 14584 times)

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors
Re: Get the saw skin hit back
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2019, 09:40:16 pm »
Watch how the saw is not giving any damage against a lagger:

Watch how it is useless against a low fps:

All players who are against saw skin hit just want the saw unfixed. They are not complaining about anything else than getting killed by saw. They just want it unfixed like that so they avoid getting killed.

The saw was working perfectly at first, the one who has higher skills wins, and if someone tried to force lag or abuse fps he will die faster, It was fair because it was just about skills and not about lags/fps like how it is now, but since a lot of players are not that skilled in saw and some of them weren't getting killed by saw because of their lags/low fps, they started complaining when it was fixed, and the saw skin hit was removed based on it, and now it is totally unfixed, so I hope it gets fixed back, just like how it was.

I was fighting someone and when I was holding him with saw, he just typed /fpslimit 20 and his health started decreasing very slow till someone came and saved him, all laggers and fps abusers are not getting killed by saw, this is why they don't want it to be fixed back, so I hope it gets fixed back to prevent anyone from abusing fps or forcing lag just to avoid getting killed by saw.
Agree with him
I still know that Safi killed me by saw due to lags
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 12:19:04 am by Alaster Namikaze »

Offline Menace

• VIP
  • Score: 119472
  • Menace 2 Society
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2019, 12:09:55 am »

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2019, 03:03:36 am »

All players who are against saw skin hit just want the saw unfixed. They are not complaining about anything else than getting killed by saw. They just want it unfixed like that so they avoid getting killed.

The saw was working perfectly at first, the one who has higher skills wins, and if someone tried to force lag or abuse fps he will die faster, It was fair because it was just about skills and not about lags/fps like how it is now, but since a lot of players are not that skilled in saw and some of them weren't getting killed by saw because of their lags/low fps, they started complaining when it was fixed, and the saw skin hit was removed based on it, and now it is totally unfixed, so I hope it gets fixed back, just like how it was.

I was fighting someone and when I was holding him with saw, he just typed /fpslimit 20 and his health started decreasing very slow till someone came and saved him, all laggers and fps abusers are not getting killed by saw, this is why they don't want it to be fixed back, so I hope it gets fixed back to prevent anyone from abusing fps or forcing lag just to avoid getting killed by saw.

In the first video, it is clear that you suck at chainsaw fights no offense but you really suck. As far as I see, you don’t apply any sort of tactic, you simply keep skin chainsawing him but it doesn’t work like that. You need to hit him from front in order to trap him with your chainsaw because your first hit will stun him and you should take advantage of that moment to trap him. So, unable to kill him is your mistake that you can’t really use chainsaw.
The fact that you couldn’t kill him in bike is because of lag and that doesn’t make it any different if skin hit chainsaw is applied, infact, it makes it worse. How? Let me tell you, you will be able to kill people from distance, i mean what logic explains that? It makes it easier for you but you should consider the fact that it brings a lot of bugs with it if it is applied. Lag plays a big role here as well, back when it was working in skin hit form, i killed a person with chainsaw when he was not even hit in my screen, he was TPing all the time and i kept chainsawing god knows where until all of a sudden i got the kill, lol.
So, to be clear, applying skin hit chainsaw will bring,
• Several bugs
• Makes it worse if you consider lag
• Allows you to kill people from distance

Therefore, I request to not apply it.
Thanks.

-Fares

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • DarkSide Emperors
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2019, 12:04:54 pm »

In the first video, it is clear that you suck at chainsaw fights no offense but you really suck. As far as I see, you don’t apply any sort of tactic, you simply keep skin chainsawing him but it doesn’t work like that. You need to hit him from front in order to trap him with your chainsaw because your first hit will stun him and you should take advantage of that moment to trap him. So, unable to kill him is your mistake that you can’t really use chainsaw.
The fact that you couldn’t kill him in bike is because of lag and that doesn’t make it any different if skin hit chainsaw is applied, infact, it makes it worse. How? Let me tell you, you will be able to kill people from distance, i mean what logic explains that? It makes it easier for you but you should consider the fact that it brings a lot of bugs with it if it is applied. Lag plays a big role here as well, back when it was working in skin hit form, i killed a person with chainsaw when he was not even hit in my screen, he was TPing all the time and i kept chainsawing god knows where until all of a sudden i got the kill, lol.
• Several bugs

Thanks.

-Fares
Cobby is bigger lagger than you then also he is demanding for skin hit and about your suggestion of not adding it I know why because if it was added then you guys who call themselves Professional in saw lags who can't get killed will get killed by skin hit aren't you I have a good pc but I have samp add-on most people who have windows 10 must use samp add-on in this your fpslimit disabled means you can't set framelimts fortunately I enabled that so people set their FPS to 20 or 30 can kill everyone example Fares . You can also see the 1st video Ahmed can't able to kill them so as most players don't you are just says to keep this lag shot just for your sake only people new to any server don't know About so called tactics of Saw they mostly hit them not fuckin left right to others you know another thing take Deadman too as example when I killed him with saw 2 times he started calling me Lagger because he think that I set fpslimit to 30 or 20 but in real it's 50 more unfair talk you want sometimes while dueling with saw if u try to saw a particular person he never get dmg by that while he was standing too!! And yeah I have better internet get 200 to 250 pings then also SaFi can kill me why because he knows the so called tactics of saw lags!!!!
I request you to Add skin Hit Back please jonne as Majority is Yes.....

Regards
[DsE]Sakura
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 12:09:53 pm by Alaster Namikaze »

Offline fish_sheep

• Score: 14468
  • I love fishes and sheeps <3.
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2019, 01:59:38 pm »
-1 ur still op noob
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 07:11:07 pm by fish_sheep »
U got baat. EZ

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2019, 04:15:55 pm »

• Several bugs

Thanks.

-Fares
Cobby is bigger lagger than you then also he is demanding for skin hit and about your suggestion of not adding it I know why because if it was added then you guys who call themselves Professional in saw lags who can't get killed will get killed by skin hit aren't you I have a good pc but I have samp add-on most people who have windows 10 must use samp add-on in this your fpslimit disabled means you can't set framelimts fortunately I enabled that so people set their FPS to 20 or 30 can kill everyone example Fares . You can also see the 1st video Ahmed can't able to kill them so as most players don't you are just says to keep this lag shot just for your sake only people new to any server don't know About so called tactics of Saw they mostly hit them not fuckin left right to others you know another thing take Deadman too as example when I killed him with saw 2 times he started calling me Lagger because he think that I set fpslimit to 30 or 20 but in real it's 50 more unfair talk you want sometimes while dueling with saw if u try to saw a particular person he never get dmg by that while he was standing too!! And yeah I have better internet get 200 to 250 pings then also SaFi can kill me why because he knows the so called tactics of saw lags!!!!

Regards
[DsE]Sakura

You are very wrong here. Limiting your FPS to 20 or 30 does not make you immortal or like god mode on that you say the person will not take damage.. in fact, setting your fps limit to 20 will only make you take damage slowly and it will help you escape the chainsaw traps. That's the actual benefit of limiting your fps but I never do it, people do it against me but still they lose because there is weekness for everything.
Now, Deadman's case is different, it has nothing to do here because who ever kills him, lagger or not, he calls the person lagger. It's just he is recent player and don't know how to deal with lags. But it has nothing to do with FPS limits.
Now, I'll tell you something very logical, bringing skin hit chainsaw will allow many bugs to occur like killing people from distance with chainsaw. How do you think logic accepts that? Even lag will be badass here, You will die when you don't even see the player. How is that helpful to the server?

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • DarkSide Emperors
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2019, 05:16:07 pm »

• Several bugs

Thanks.

-Fares

Regards
[DsE]Sakura

You are very wrong here. Limiting your FPS to 20 or 30 does not make you immortal or like god mode on that you say the person will not take damage.. in fact, setting your fps limit to 20 will only make you take damage slowly and it will help you escape the chainsaw traps. That's the actual benefit of limiting your fps but I never do it, people do it against me but still they lose because there is weekness for everything.
Now, Deadman's case is different, it has nothing to do here because who ever kills him, lagger or not, he calls the person lagger. It's just he is recent player and don't know how to deal with lags. But it has nothing to do with FPS limits.
Now, I'll tell you something very logical, bringing skin hit chainsaw will allow many bugs to occur like killing people from distance with chainsaw. How do you think logic accepts that? Even lag will be badass here, You will die when you don't even see the player. How is that helpful to the server?
Only one thing can be done here
If there is any ways to limit the chainsaw damage by skin hit that will help

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2019, 05:50:09 pm »
My name has been said here by the attention seeker. Yes I call Fares lager and each and every member of this community can prove you how lagy you are even that you tp in other's screen, giving you most of the times and advantage over others. Especially in sniping case. In fact I can remind what Mia called you some months ago in LS map when you were fighting clan wars at main armour. Think before you speak cry about me or saying my name from your stupid ugly tounge.
About saw, bringing skinhit back would be good but at least fix the bugs in that saw damage mode.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 05:52:48 pm by Deadman »

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • DarkSide Emperors
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2019, 07:06:53 pm »
My name has been said here by the attention seeker. Yes I call Fares lager and each and every member of this community can prove you how lagy you are even that you tp in other's screen, giving you most of the times and advantage over others. Especially in sniping case. In fact I can remind what Mia called you some months ago in LS map when you were fighting clan wars at main armour. Think before you speak cry about me or saying my name from your stupid ugly tounge.
About saw, bringing skinhit back would be good but at least fix the bugs in that saw damage mode.
:V whatever you just said I didn't read

Offline LuCa

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2019, 09:35:56 pm »
:V whatever you just said I didn't read

No Offence Alaster but you are the biggest victim and Asslicker i have ever seen on this Server.

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2019, 11:13:24 pm »

• Several bugs

Thanks.

-Fares

Son, I keep simply skin chainsawing him and it doesn't work like that!!! and I need to hit him in front in order to trap him!!! wait a minute, Do you need to hit in front of someone with other weapons to get damage??? Nope, then why should I hit with saw in front of someone so I can kill him.

Also do you know that even if I tried this, it is still sometimes impossible to kill someone if he is lagging. If you are fighting someone with 350+ ping it will be very very hard to kill him with saw. And what if his ping is 450+??? his lag point will be in a longer and longer distance. Try it mate, someone with 350+ is kinda impossible to be killed with saw if he is running and it doesn't matter how hard you try.

Also, what if he has low fps???? Didn't you see that I was already holding him with saw in the screen and he escaped because he was getting damage very slowly??? Also, did you know that the other weapons are so powerful now so the saw is kinda useless against any other weapon especially if you are fighting someone lagging or playing on a low fps. Mate, if someone is teleporting you will never ever be able to kill him with saw, on the other hand, he will be able to kill you in seconds with other weapons.

But let me explain something, If someone is teleporting or lagging hard then he is the one who should be killed, because his lags is his own issue and he should be responsible for any disadvantages he is getting because of it. It is not the players who are not lagging who should pay for his lags, so you shouldn't give an advantage to the laggers to kill the players who are not lagging, because lag is already something wrong. So if someone is lagging and he died by the saw skin hit from long distance it would be his own issue as he is lagging, and he has to fix his lags in order not to be killed from a long distance. Laggers should fix their lags, but players who are not lagging are not supposed to force lag in order to survive, same goes for the low fps case.

Explaining the case clearly:

Saw lag hit: It is better for the laggers/low fps players, because their lags will make it very hard to get them killed, and this is totally wrong, because lag is something that shouldn't be existed from the first place, laggers shouldn't have an advantage over the players who are not lagging, it is their own issue, they are supposed to fix their connection, and we shouldn't remain a weapon to stay unfixed just to give them an advantage. 

Saw skin hit: It is better for all the players who are not lagging, mostly fair, because it is all about skills and not about lags, whoever is lagging or teleporting will die faster, for the first while you might say it is kinda harsh to go like this on laggers, yes, you might be right. But, I guess it is better to get everyone trying to fix his lags else than getting everyone forcing lag or abusing fps just to survive, like I already said, lag is something that shouldn't be existed from the first place, so we should get rid of it as much as we can so it can be fair for everyone, and of course we shouldn't give an advantage for laggers so we can avoid having more laggers in the server, by the exact meaning, you will increase the chance of getting players forcing lag or abusing fps so they can have an advantage over the others.

So I hope Jonne fixes it.     

« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 11:24:00 pm by AhMeD »

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2019, 11:35:00 pm »

This is not a place to insult or rage on a true fact, read 100 times what I said and use glasses this time, you call every one who kills you lagger, this is the way you rage and everyone knows it. And don't you dare to say that lag gives me advantage, see my videos, I see you all TP in my screen as well so where is the advantage? But it is ok, you are a recent player, you can't deal with lag I understand, but go and study about it before you talk.

@Ahmed
I will read your article later and respond.

Since 2010.

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2019, 04:46:45 am »
This isn't a healthy discussion here anymore. I hope it gets locked soon
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2019, 04:25:05 pm »
This isn't a healthy discussion here anymore. I hope it gets locked soon
Yes, and I hope Jonne decides based on this.

Let me explain something, If someone is teleporting or lagging hard then he is the one who should be killed, because his lags is his own issue and he should be responsible for any disadvantages he is getting because of it. It is not the players who are not lagging who should pay for his lags, so you shouldn't give an advantage to the laggers to kill the players who are not lagging, because lag is already something wrong. So if someone is lagging and he died by the saw skin hit from long distance it would be his own issue as he is lagging, and he has to fix his lags in order not to be killed from a long distance. Laggers should fix their lags, but players who are not lagging are not supposed to force lag in order to survive, same goes for the low fps case.

Saw lag hit: It is better for the laggers/low fps players, because their lags will make it very hard to get them killed, and this is totally wrong, because lag is something that shouldn't be existed from the first place, laggers shouldn't have an advantage over the players who are not lagging, it is their own issue, they are supposed to fix their connection, and we shouldn't remain a weapon to stay unfixed just to give them an advantage. 

Saw skin hit: It is better for all the players who are not lagging, mostly fair, because it is all about skills and not about lags, whoever is lagging or teleporting will die faster, for the first while you might say it is kinda harsh to go like this on laggers, yes, you might be right. But, I guess it is better to get everyone trying to fix his lags else than getting everyone forcing lag or abusing fps just to survive, like I already said, lag is something that shouldn't be existed from the first place, so we should get rid of it as much as we can so it can be fair for everyone, and of course we shouldn't give an advantage for laggers so we can avoid having more laggers in the server, by the exact meaning, you will increase the chance of getting players forcing lag or abusing fps so they can have an advantage over the others.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2019, 11:25:35 pm »

Son, I keep simply skin chainsawing him and it doesn't work like that!!! and I need to hit him in front in order to trap him!!! wait a minute, Do you need to hit in front of someone with other weapons to get damage??? Nope, then why should I hit with saw in front of someone so I can kill him.

Also do you know that even if I tried this, it is still sometimes impossible to kill someone if he is lagging. If you are fighting someone with 350+ ping it will be very very hard to kill him with saw. And what if his ping is 450+??? his lag point will be in a longer and longer distance. Try it mate, someone with 350+ is kinda impossible to be killed with saw if he is running and it doesn't matter how hard you try.     

For me it is easy to kill whoever against me because I know how to and I already proved it in my videos. But to be precise, it doesn't make any difference because if he is lagging, he will keep TPing in your screen and how will you chainsaw his skin if he keeps teleporting all the time ? It is worse because suddenly you will find yourself dead due to his lag. So your point has no value here.

Also, what if he has low fps???? Didn't you see that I was already holding him with saw in the screen and he escaped because he was getting damage very slowly??? Also, did you know that the other weapons are so powerful now so the saw is kinda useless against any other weapon especially if you are fighting someone lagging or playing on a low fps. Mate, if someone is teleporting you will never ever be able to kill him with saw, on the other hand, he will be able to kill you in seconds with other weapons.

But let me explain something, If someone is teleporting or lagging hard then he is the one who should be killed, because his lags is his own issue and he should be responsible for any disadvantages he is getting because of it. It is not the players who are not lagging who should pay for his lags, so you shouldn't give an advantage to the laggers to kill the players who are not lagging, because lag is already something wrong. So if someone is lagging and he died by the saw skin hit from long distance it would be his own issue as he is lagging, and he has to fix his lags in order not to be killed from a long distance. Laggers should fix their lags, but players who are not lagging are not supposed to force lag in order to survive, same goes for the low fps case.

For your first paragraph:
Low FPS abusing is something normal, people limit their fps when it is a chainsaw vs chainsaw fight to get the advantage of slow damage, no one will abuse it in normal fights lol but if someone has low fps, then I think it will be the same with skin hit as well because it is something related to samp not just PTP. Also if the person is lagging then you don't have to use chainsaw against him lol, use other weapons, you are not forced to use chainsaw only, what a dumb point was that?

For your 2nd paragraph:
Let me tell you something, so I am lagging all the time, that doesn't mean I have advantage or anything because what ever he sees in his screen, I see the same as well. The way how I teleport is the same in both screens so basically there is no advantage unless the person forces lag because that case will be different. Now, it is not only because of lag that you will be able to kill people from distance, it is that bug because I saw some people died with it who never lags, it is a bug and it happens constantly not just when the person lags.

Let me make it clear,

Skin hit chainsaw:
In terms of lag, there won't be any difference. You might be asking how or why, it is because lag is delay in time, so let us assume that player A is fighting player B and player A is lagging. What happens ? Player A might die from distance right ? Yes that is true but what if the same "advantage" is applied here as you say? what if player TPs behind player B all of a sudden ? Then the same logic is applied here as well, player B dies from distance because player B TPed behind him. So, in terms of lag they both are same. Many bugs occur. Now, fps abusing is something normal and it is allowed, once you trap the player, he won't be able to release himself so easily with low fps, but if you move or disturb the connection between your chainsaw and the player's body, then the player will be able to escape, that's the idea of low FPS because the player loses health slowly and he has time to try to escape.

Normal chainsaw damage:

What is needed here? Tactic, idea how to use chainsaw. You should know how to trap a player lol. But as far as I see, you suck at that because you keep chainsawing the player's skin at any case which you think is hard to kill but the fact is that you don't know how to use it and so you want to apply the chainsaw skin hit based on your personal favor which brings no interest in the server.

Points to focus:
- Skin hit brings stupid bugs
- Lag abuse is the same in both cases but it makes it worse with skin hit.
- FPS abuse is not a point to see because it is allowed.

Therefore, I request Jonne not to bring this update.

-Fares

Since 2010.