Author Topic: "Is this mod allowed?" and other mod-related questions for staff and players  (Read 25315 times)

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
Is sprinthook allowed?

Sprinthook - An asi mod which allows you to sprint, without having to rapidly tap the spacebar. when you hold down the spacebar it sprints as if you are tapping it rapidly
Not allowed

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
Lag. Cs allowed ?

Offline Yash

• VIP
  • Score: 2448
  • “Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.”
Lag. Cs allowed ?
Only for latinos.
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: How's Kencer
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: deadman?
#PlanB.Echo* [32] VIP Chat [RZ]Deadman: ?
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: yash is asking how are you
#PlanB.Echo* [9] VIP Chat SatviK:  XD
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: Xd

Offline Rajesh

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • IDF Staff
Lag. Cs allowed ?

Allowed until you will banned

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
First Person Mod
Silent Patch
Texture Mods

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
Silent Patch
Texture Mods
The mod 'Silentpatch', I'm using it when I only have 1080 Resolution and if I installed it, makes my Resolution 1680 or something bigger than that. Texture Mods is a mod that replace a texture to a different one like making it HD,HQ or kinda something else, but gives you FPS drops so it makes you're GTA better but getting less fps(if you have a low-end or medium pc  :P), and check out some videos made by some players of PTP like Madman(i know that he's the only guy who has many kinds of mods including that). You saw that some of his textures are amazing and kinda stunning to see it so it's definitely allowed.

First Person Mod
For me, I don't know if 'that' is clearly allowed. First Person is cool in GTA 5 but I don't know if it's good at GTA SA/SAMP. And it is clearly hard to aim if you're using it. Oh yeah, this mod really needs asi and cleo files and it clearly needs crashesfix.asi (something like that). So I recommend you to 'NOT' use this mod.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 11:26:24 am by Nemesis »

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors
IS FIRST PERSON MOD ALLOWED IN THIS SERVER?

Offline Scott_

• Mod
  • Score: 148392
IS FIRST PERSON MOD ALLOWED IN THIS SERVER?
Yes, you can use it.

Offline (1)[H]nZ88

• VIP
  • Score: 33709
  • VIPs = Perfectly balanced, as all things should be
Is sprinthook allowed?

Sprinthook - An asi mod which allows you to sprint, without having to rapidly tap the spacebar. when you hold down the spacebar it sprints as if you are tapping it rapidly
Not allowed

So is it also not allowed to have my brother repeatedly mashing the sprint button on a controller next to me while I focus on movement and shooting? Cause the result is exactly the same and reached with 0 mods.
cunt

Offline Nikola

• Head Admin
  • Score: 59064
Is sprinthook allowed?

Not allowed

So is it also not allowed to have my brother repeatedly mashing the sprint button on a controller next to me while I focus on movement and shooting? Cause the result is exactly the same and reached with 0 mods.
There are in-game instructions in the single-player mode telling you to tap your Space button in order to sprint. It is clear that the game developers intended the players to perform this action in order to be able to sprint more rapidly. The same is true for auto-driving bot mods, for example. You could probably drive your own vehicle without the help of the bot, but that would not justify the usage of the bot, because it is abundantly clear that the game prompts you to do your own driving. Another similar example - auto 2-shot mod.

Also, mods that enable you to sprint rapidly without tapping the Space button will probably make you sprint faster than you would if you were tapping Space. The only theoretically legal "loophole" in regards to sprinting is setting the mouse scroll button as your sprint button. However, in practice, whether a player uses a mod for rapid-sprinting is not really provable and punishable.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 11:33:47 pm by Nikola »

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
If i bind a key for 2shoot for sawnoff is it bannable

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits

"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline (1)[H]nZ88

• VIP
  • Score: 33709
  • VIPs = Perfectly balanced, as all things should be
I'm assuming that's sarcasm.
There are in-game instructions in the single-player mode telling you to tap your Space button in order to sprint. It is clear that the game developers intended the players to perform this action in order to be able to sprint more rapidly. The same is true for auto-driving bot mods, for example. You could probably drive your own vehicle without the help of the bot, but that would not justify the usage of the bot, because it is abundantly clear that the game prompts you to do your own driving. Another similar example - auto 2-shot mod.

Also, mods that enable you to sprint rapidly without tapping the Space button will probably make you sprint faster than you would if you were tapping Space. The only theoretically legal "loophole" in regards to sprinting is setting the mouse scroll button as your sprint button. However, in practice, whether a player uses a mod for rapid-sprinting is not really provable and punishable.
So I can have my brother tapping buttons next to me? Cool.
cunt

Offline Airman

• Air1
  • Admin
  • Score: 31960
    • Discover Tunisia
Is keybinder allowed ?

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
Is keybinder allowed ?