Author Topic: Funny PTP Quotes  (Read 308656 times)

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Funny PTP Quotes
« Reply #750 on: July 02, 2018, 02:50:50 am »
Hahah Nikola stuped doggo

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #751 on: July 02, 2018, 07:54:20 am »
Nikola da best kkkkkkkkkkk 8)

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #752 on: July 02, 2018, 08:18:57 am »
Yeah, what Madman wrote is just a foolishness. I assumed that he was lucky enough to get his comment silently removed, but everything is saved in the Internet...

I'd suggest Madman to do as much as Nikola did for this community before giving him such advices. :) Nikola was an admin when most of the current players (including me) had no clue about what SA:MP is. Moreover, he carried no old admin's arrogance after he came back a year ago. He didn't hesitate to learn about the current SA:MP environment, to ask questions in order to eventually become (again) one of the best admins in terms of attitude and game knowledge.

Imho, if Madman is a fair person, he should publicly apologise to Nikola for his public groundless accusations and indecent attitude.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
« Reply #753 on: July 02, 2018, 09:54:22 am »
Yeah, what Madman wrote is just a foolishness. I assumed that he was lucky enough to get his comment silently removed, but everything is saved in the Internet...

I'd suggest Madman to do as much as Nikola did for this community before giving him such advices. :) Nikola was an admin when most of the current players (including me) had no clue about what SA:MP is. Moreover, he carried no old admin's arrogance after he came back a year ago. He didn't hesitate to learn about the current SA:MP environment, to ask questions in order to eventually become (again) one of the best admins in terms of attitude and game knowledge.

Imho, if Madman is a fair person, he should publicly apologise to Nikola for his public groundless accusations and indecent attitude.
"Stay on the topic pls."
:(  8)

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #754 on: July 02, 2018, 01:56:07 pm »

Their frustration is highly understandable, making fake reports with edited clips make them feel better.

Offline Nikola

• Head Admin
  • Score: 59064
« Reply #755 on: July 02, 2018, 02:18:17 pm »
Any criticism towards me is welcome, especially criticism as amusing as the one posted in this topic :D. I take nothing personal.

Now, let's not turn "Funny PTP Quotes" into a topic for petty quarreling, please.

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #756 on: July 02, 2018, 04:27:22 pm »
Yayy NIQULLAA
Did he get a warning for that?

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #757 on: July 03, 2018, 12:01:06 am »
In his defence, i think he just wanted new admins to stay away from report and he wasn't really targeting nikola personally or 'doubting' only his abilities .(poor choice of words madman!)
But yea he didn't know that nikola had been an admin long ago so he added him to his"new  admins" list.  What a mistake. ty for the enlightenment Altus.

Since this is a ptp quotes topic, let me write a topic related quote to cover up my shit.
@madman "Never judge a book by it's cover"

I demand 69$ for my sherlock level inspection of this case and extra words of wisdom.

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
  • Score: 26670
« Reply #758 on: July 03, 2018, 09:28:00 am »
maybe he judged Nikola by his profile picture here on forum..
@Nikola try getting fox pics
[12:59:15] <SatviK> {33CCFF}[15] {FFFFFF}Im not going to duel NOers as their member got banned for aimbots

Offline iDanz0r

• VIP
« Reply #759 on: July 03, 2018, 07:44:23 pm »
Let's not spread the toxicity against anyone and stick within the topic.
If you want to get to know someone, find out what makes them Angry.

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
« Reply #760 on: July 03, 2018, 10:15:00 pm »
@Nikola try getting fox pics

It's an invite-only club, sorry.

Offline lax

• VIP
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 12:49:06 pm by lax »

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #762 on: July 04, 2018, 01:53:01 pm »

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #763 on: July 04, 2018, 04:52:35 pm »
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
  • Score: 26670
« Reply #764 on: July 06, 2018, 09:59:06 am »
https://imgur.com/pLAJGyW presense of Ahmed @id6
[12:59:15] <SatviK> {33CCFF}[15] {FFFFFF}Im not going to duel NOers as their member got banned for aimbots