Author Topic: [Disallowed]skinchanger.cs  (Read 8405 times)

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • BiB GOATS
[Disallowed]skinchanger.cs
« on: June 10, 2020, 08:03:07 pm »
I belive Mia did not use fastped.cs but she most definetly used a mod that isn't really fair and can be considered as a Hack I think she has used a CLEO mod that allows to change skins in game now there was a rumor today and everyone including me downloaded fastped.cs I compared speed to my skin with fastped.cs and Mia's skin in video Mia's skin acts like a regular fast one but on the other side fastped.cs makes regular skins faster then fast skins so i think that cleo mod should be removed too
I fully agree with Pako's opinion :That mod should never be allowed, Its more simple to use /vskin [id] to get the fast skin advantages but now this mod is allowed only because Mia wanted to have a fast female skin[Selfish mind] and that's really stupid in my opinion. I had banned one player for using that when I was mod and now it results that it was allowed. That decision is a shame for the community.
Please don't reply to this topic with nonsense just vote +1 or -1 and/or ur opinion why it should be or why shouldn't it be removed,thanks
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 05:31:53 pm by Altus_Demens »
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
Re: The mod that makes regular skins fast (not fastped.cs)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 09:42:07 am »
Skin changer is the mod
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 12:52:19 pm »
+1
Let's roll

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 05:52:07 pm »
I don't know. To be fair, it is true that this mod does give an unfair advantage, so we may remove it.

However, I also used this mod and I think that the "advantage" it gives does not matter in fights at all. The difference in skin sizes is too small; keep in mind that the hitbox is not fully equal to the mesh.

If you decide to prohibit this mod, let's be fair and also prohibit the things which give way more advantage than this one:
 - custom sniper crosshairs with the dot less than the original big red one;
 - any FPS manipulations: going above 100 and using any external software (like bandicam) to limit it to lower values;
 - key binders;
 - sprinthook (probably).

I hold my vote, decide as you like.

P.S. Actually, completely removing the fast skins or giving at least one skin for each class for non-VIPs would have been great.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline [RD]MecHaNiC

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2020, 06:38:45 pm »

If you decide to prohibit this mod, let's be fair and also prohibit the things which give way more advantage than this one:
 - any FPS manipulations: going above 100 and using any external software (like bandicam) to limit it to lower values;
 - key binders;
 - sprinthook (probably).

Make a topic about it and let the community discuss. Stop mixing things. Dont go asking that someone got this candy so i want this different candy in place of that , "just to be fair". Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 06:40:22 pm by MecHaNiC »

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2020, 09:55:34 pm »
I don't know. To be fair, it is true that this mod does give an unfair advantage, so we may remove it.

However, I also used this mod and I think that the "advantage" it gives does not matter in fights at all. The difference in skin sizes is too small; keep in mind that the hitbox is not fully equal to the mesh.

- key binders;
 - sprinthook (probably).

P.S. Actually, completely removing the fast skins or giving at least one skin for each class for non-VIPs would have been great.
You don't even know what you are talking about.
Mia has broken rules alot recently and Jonne hasn't taken any actions. You're just supporting her.

What do you mean prohibit custom sniper crosshairs lol?!

You can't even catch a sprint hook user,other players have to tell you the way of catching them like Ahmed.
Your main word is,disallowing the mods you don't use to show others that you're a "fairgame-fan" in a fake way.

Behind the scene you use other hidden mods which you usually annouce them as "visual mods" .
Right now,you and Mia aren't in a place to "suggest" anything about prohibiting or adding anything specially about cleo mods.
THE players must vote and choose WHICHEVER mods they want Jonne to disallow if it's "STILL A COMMUNITY BASED SERVER" .

The conclusion can be Mia end up demoted and punished,you end up punished for cooperating with her,Jonne apologizing to the community for NOT TELLING THE COMMUNITY BEFORE THE MESS.
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Tochy

• VIP
  • Score: 45839
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2020, 12:32:42 am »
 custom sniper crosshairs with the dot less than the original big red one
oh so you're suggesting to disallow something you actually use gg

I vote yes for disallowing this mod (skinchanger.cs)

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2020, 04:56:49 am »
However, I also used this mod and I think that the "advantage" it gives does not matter in fights at all.
If it doesn't matter at all in fights why was someone just caught for toggling this in between fights? Why couldn't that someone (who can't be named) , just use /vskin ?

Why wouldn't we just use texture replacements for skins, instead of using this cleo script and messing up the skin sync on server?
I don't understand the purpose.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 05:00:02 am by Saurabh »

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2020, 07:57:08 am »
SiMP army rise upp

+1

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2020, 02:07:38 pm »

- key binders;
 - sprinthook (probably).

I mean this skin mod can be used by any player including newbies so vips basically lose advantage,their only 1 which is fast skins,and you want to prohibit custom sniper crosshairs? Lets be fair both you and Mia use it and most of players in here that doesn't make any sense whatsoever,sniper crosshairs can be used by everyone and it doesn't give huge advantage but mias mod can give away alot of advantages

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2020, 02:54:14 pm »
I mean this skin mod can be used by any player including newbies so vips basically lose advantage

No, as Jonne said, it's only legal for those who already have access to beta skins. This means it can't be used by those playing under level 0-1 accounts, by the vice-president or the president.

,their only 1 which is fast skins,and you want to prohibit custom sniper crosshairs?

Nobody wants to prohibit sniper crosshairs. It's just an example of another mod that brings a slight advantage but it's allowed and widespread.

mias mod can give away alot of advantages

Could you elaborate on "a lot of advantages"? Because, at the moment, compared to traditional beta skins, the only one advantage that has been mentioned is a slightly smaller hitbox. And this has been accepted many times in the past with other skin mods.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2020, 04:10:30 pm »
I mean this skin mod can be used by any player including newbies so vips basically lose advantage

No, as Jonne said, it's only legal for those who already have access to beta skins. This means it can't be used by those playing under level 0-1 accounts, by the vice-president or the president.

,their only 1 which is fast skins,and you want to prohibit custom sniper crosshairs?

Nobody wants to prohibit sniper crosshairs. It's just an example of another mod that brings a slight advantage but it's allowed and widespread.

mias mod can give away alot of advantages

Could you elaborate on "a lot of advantages"? Because, at the moment, compared to traditional beta skins, the only one advantage that has been mentioned is a slightly smaller hitbox. And this has been accepted many times in the past with other skin mods.
Well,because of you using that mod everyone on the server started using fastped.cs as it can be easily confused with ur mod I used it aswell but later on I have compared the speed and i figured that you were not using fastped.cs and I mean why is there a need to use a femake skin n add speed to it it makes absolutely 0 sense that was done because you were selfish and because you don't want to use fast skins like the rest of the server

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2020, 12:58:46 am »
Actually, completely removing the fast skins or giving at least one skin for each class for non-VIPs would have been great.
My vote is for completely removing them

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2020, 02:30:36 pm »
Actually, completely removing the fast skins or giving at least one skin for each class for non-VIPs would have been great.

Yup, I think it's an excellent opportunity to do this.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2020, 03:14:12 pm »

Yup, I think it's an excellent opportunity to do this.
So only VIP advantage would be NOS? Why dont we post this in suggestions n see how much people would vote +1? You are so selfish
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 03:15:45 pm by 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔 »