Author Topic: Change server name  (Read 6331 times)

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
Re: Change server name
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2020, 04:26:32 pm »
Here are some examples of PPLV taking the gamemode very very seriously in the good old days:

Because the gamemode is about security teaming up with terrorists, right?
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2020, 07:11:11 pm »
The gamemode doesn't bring the pleasure that it used to when we were new.  :'(
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2020, 09:53:34 pm »

I agree :)

Offline HawayiJahz

• Mod
  • Score: 9813
  • Wanna get rammed?
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2020, 10:30:39 pm »
It always surprises me how this server magically revives itself everytime we presume it has died. The beauty of this server lies in the freedom to play on it however you find entertaining. I think it's in our best interest that we don't impose the GM on the players because this liberty in choosing gameplay style is what keeps the server alive.

Should someone want to camp at armour, engage in wars or whatever, let them do it as long as no rules are broken.

Offline Menace

• VIP
  • Score: 119472
  • Menace 2 Society
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2020, 10:42:06 pm »
Wtf cobby that's accurate asf

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2020, 09:15:40 am »
Calling people dumb just because they don't agree is the ultimate SJW logic. bla bla bla...
No, I told "dumb words", not people are dumb. For that reason, rest of quote is out the this logic is not a real answer for my message. Thanks for your effort tho

Lol. D'Artagnan COBRA revealed the truth and denounced everyone's defects yet again.

I agree with every word in Carg's both messages. I've got three more points, though.
... etc etc more weird words..
Thanks for your efforts too Altus, I'm not surprised even so little with your long wise-look-a-like words. Like as usually, trying to gain attention with your personal opinion which we already know but you mention it as a super hero thing. No thanks, we already ate enough of those behave all years long.

Here are some examples of PPLV taking the gamemode very very seriously in the good old days:
Because the gamemode is about security teaming up with terrorists, right?
You show me screens from PPLV's Official CLAN MEETING from different years and trying to show it as this is what I'm forcing whole clan to do it everytime in server? No thanks Mia, we got enough of your silly behave already. I'm full now ;)

It always surprises me how this server magically revives itself everytime we presume it has died. The beauty of this server lies in the freedom to play on it however you find entertaining. I think it's in our best interest that we don't impose the GM on the players because this liberty in choosing gameplay style is what keeps the server alive.

Should someone want to camp at armour, engage in wars or whatever, let them do it as long as no rules are broken.
Well this is the most honest comment about playing GM so far. Thanks for your honest opinion without involving all the personal issues. This is what I want to hear exactly. Really thank you Hawayi! I'm not trying to force anyone to play Game Mode, but I'm trying to say that people always blaming something and not looking on himself/herself own problems.

For the people commented in this topic who targetted me instead of topic; sadly it is not useful when you stuck in the silly behave and trying to manipulate others with your silly ideas. This topic is not about me. It is about server. "No, thanks", we got enough of your silly behaves already.

Thanks to everyone who took this topic's real message serious; Play the PTP Game Mode and it is your choice how you wanna play. But keep the soul alive which makes it PTP.

~Thanks, you can lock this topic.

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline DEFENDER

• VIP
  • Score: 52037
  • Total score:19762998
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2020, 10:42:08 am »
True