Author Topic: Full armor For Security !  (Read 2163 times)

Offline Yash

• VIP
  • Score: 2448
  • “Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.”
Full armor For Security !
« on: September 26, 2016, 07:20:47 am »
I have noticed it many times that many of the secs go to armor instead of going with president in starting and start fighting there.. They actually want to fight at armor and need sawn off so they choose security.. When you ask them to leave and /duty they give the lame reason that they wanted Armor ! It would be nice if they are provided with full armor everytime they spawn so that they go with president instead of going to armor ! Ty !
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: How's Kencer
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: deadman?
#PlanB.Echo* [32] VIP Chat [RZ]Deadman: ?
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: yash is asking how are you
#PlanB.Echo* [9] VIP Chat SatviK:  XD
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: Xd

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
Re: Full armor For Security !
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 08:11:24 am »
I think that would make the security team even more overpowered. There are multiple armor spawns in each map and people usually camps at just one of them. If they just want to get armor and leave they can go to other armor spawns without any trouble. Also keep in mind that most of the newbies in terrors doesn't know/take armor before getting to president so that would make teams more unbalanced too. And last thing is right now some people chooses security class just for sawn-offs (or powerful guns lets say) already. If you give securities full armor the amount of people who chooses security class just to use the benefit of its features will increase more and more.

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
Re: Full armor For Security !
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 08:13:01 am »
Give full armour to security. Nuff said