Author Topic: [To be fixed]Duel Health Bug.  (Read 3119 times)

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
[To be fixed]Duel Health Bug.
« on: April 20, 2019, 09:22:06 am »
Ill be straight so,

I was dueling with SiCk_KiLLeR and we both werent taking damage like for real.
I think this bug is caused by the new update. Which many people dont like. :-\
We both tried kill ourselves by /kill but it made our hp 1.Then I used /track command and tracked SiCk_KiLLeR and it said our hp is 0, But we werent dead.On the health bar it showed our hp is 1 or 2
but in /track command it was written 0. :-\ :o
Rest is in the videos;

« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 11:33:14 pm by Quido »
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
Re: Duel Health Bug.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 10:02:29 am »
First of your video is a 2 sec duration which can't even tell viewer what he/she was seeing. Too short length imo. In that time of recording someone could also be bugged so no one can decide what was it. Record at least 20 seconds for things to make sense and get clear
Secondly, your another video shows the bug and this is why I came here to explain my theory how this could have happened.
So basically when duel is about to start and map changes, system reads us under spawn protection (actually we were not supposed to be under SP as we never reclassed as civil back again). No one can either damage me or someone nor I or someone can damage someone else under that SP. So that happened in just fraction of seconds while dueling.
More bug related video is as follow:

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 02:15:28 pm »
First of your video is a 2 sec duration which can't even tell viewer what he/she was seeing. Too short length imo. In that time of recording someone could also be bugged so no one can decide what was it. Record at least 20 seconds for things to make sense and get clear
Secondly, your another video shows the bug and this is why I came here to explain my theory how this could have happened.
So basically when duel is about to start and map changes, system reads us under spawn protection (actually we were not supposed to be under SP as we never reclassed as civil back again). No one can either damage me or someone nor I or someone can damage someone else under that SP. So that happened in just fraction of seconds while dueling.
yes,bla bla bla i wanna hear it from admins or jonne
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline s1MpLe

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • I am Not a Pro.
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2019, 04:29:06 pm »
I got the same bug

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2019, 04:55:23 am »
#Blame_On_Update

Offline iDanz0r

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2019, 04:10:21 pm »
Also, this health bug is not limited to duel. Even during normal gameplay sometimes a certain player do not get damage(bullets not hitting their skin but passing through it like there is no one standing). Although it only occurred  to me,  other players were able to damage that player but i couldn't until i relogged.
If you want to get to know someone, find out what makes them Angry.