Author Topic: SoLoD  (Read 1928 times)

Offline SoLoD

• Score: Unknown
    • Youtube stunting channel
SoLoD
« on: July 06, 2017, 01:38:31 pm »
• Players' name: SoLoD
• Date it occurred: Yesterday, LS map, near midnight in GMT.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Hicham was presi, i was sec. He was camping on the roof near armor spawn, i was driving near that building. When my hp was at ~60 points, and no terrors were near pres, i went to armor spawn to refill shit. Then Maka appeared, and we were fighting at armor spawn. And after ~30 secs someone sent me this "duty alarm shit" across my whole screen. I was like WTF. I closed that shit, lost few secs and shit-ton of hp, and continued the fight. Few secs later i`ve got another alarm, was like WTF again, and got killed. I sent my legitimate demand to the main chat to explain all this shit, but noone responded.
So, now i am here and have some questions:
1. Admins clearly said that security CAN fight wherever they are if they CAN NOT evade the fight and this fight IS NOT near president. So, why do you sent my that alarms?
2. Why i`ve got first message INSIDE fucking fight 1 v 1? Is not it abusing? Because you CAN wait until fight is over and THEN send it?
3. If i barely can understand logic of first massege, i totally can not understand second one. You are sending me this bullshit to force my death (by using admin stuff that is not meant to be used this way)?
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 01:40:04 pm by SoLoD »
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
Re: SoLoD
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 10:29:24 pm »
I have spoken with the admin that sent you these reports. He claims that you were camping there. President wasn't even near. So any proof to your accusation?

Offline SoLoD

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 10:46:54 pm »
President wasn't even near.
Okay, looks like you wanna do it in a "long way".
Then answer me - who was the president when i was abused and who is that "admin".
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 11:11:22 pm »
Then answer me - who was the president when i was abused

Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Hicham was presi, i was sec

??? You said it yourself..
and who is that "admin".
Why do you need to know that? You claim an admin abused you, I talked with the admin, Got his story. I have your story here above. Its your word vs his word. That's why I ask for more proof from you..

Offline SoLoD

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 11:26:06 pm »
??? You said it yourself..
Why do you need to know that? You claim an admin abused you, I talked with the admin, Got his story. I have your story here above. Its your word vs his word. That's why I ask for more proof from you..
Okay. So, Hichamn was the presi.
First of all it looks like i need to offer excuses even if i think that i did nothing wrong. Okay, this is not how the rules should work, but okay, lets play this game.

I want to know your admin`s name because if he thinks that he did nothing wrong, then i do not understand why he/she is hiding behind your back. So, we can talk toe-to-toe and do nto use you as our messenger.

Second, you ignored all my questions in the 1st post.
3rd, if your admin says that i am lying bout where president was, then he knows where the president was.
So, ask your admin about it.

4. Was your admin a police at that moment?
5. Did you received any report about my "armor camping" from when i was abused?
6. Makaveli was fighting with me, and he was like "wtf, who did it to you" too. So, if the man that was abused by Solod`s armor camping thinks that i did nothing wrong, then why your admin think so?
7. I received 1st "spam" after 20-30 seconds since i started fight with Maka.
So, if your admin saw that i was fighting, why did he sent me the "spam"? What is the purpose? To mke me do.... what? Run? Becuse i was already in the fight.
8. After 1st one he sent me second one. So... What was the point of second one? To abuse this "spam" till my death? So, this is how this "spam" works and this is why Jonne made them?

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 05:15:37 pm »
I want to know your admin`s name because if he thinks that he did nothing wrong, then i do not understand why he/she is hiding behind your back. So, we can talk toe-to-toe and do nto use you as our messenger.

Its a mod. Mod is not allowed to handle forum reports. That's why I'm taking it.

3rd, if your admin says that i am lying bout where president was, then he knows where the president was.

President was on a mountain bike, Riding all around town. President went back to armor a few times to refill. You decided to stick around armor spawn and fight other people when the president had left. 

4. Was your admin a police at that moment?
Not relevant.
5. Did you received any report about my "armor camping" from when i was abused?
None of your concern, We don't share reports with non-staff people.
6. Makaveli was fighting with me, and he was like "wtf, who did it to you" too. So, if the man that was abused by Solod`s armor camping thinks that i did nothing wrong, then why your admin think so?
No idea.
7. I received 1st "spam" after 20-30 seconds since i started fight with Maka.
So, if your admin saw that i was fighting, why did he sent me the "spam"? What is the purpose? To mke me do.... what? Run? Becuse i was already in the fight.
To notify you to stop hang around armor spawn and protect the president maybe? I agree that he could have waited until the fight was over. And the mod is aware of that too. For that he is sorry.

8. After 1st one he sent me second one. So... What was the point of second one? To abuse this "spam" till my death? So, this is how this "spam" works and this is why Jonne made them?
Because you didn't react to his first warning, First warning was out of combat. Second warning was when you were fighting Maka. He could have waited with the 2nd report until the fight was over. I agree.

Its still word vs word. So if you are not posting any more proof (videos,pics), then this topic will be locked. 

Offline SoLoD

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2017, 07:01:06 pm »
>Its a mod. Mod is not allowed to handle forum reports. That's why I'm taking it.
But he is allowed to take responsibility. But since he didn't do it in-game, i am not surprised.
>President was on a mountain bike, Riding all around town.
What a cool story to tell! Hicham took his bike from the start and then went to the roof near gas station.
At the time we are talking about he was on that roof for a very very long time.
>President went back to armor a few times to refill. You decided to stick around armor spawn and fight other people when the president had left. 
Another cool story. I did not arrived to the armor spawn with presi in the time we are talking about.
When i went to armor presi was at the roof.
>Not relevant.
Pretty relevant because you even can not say if he was standing at armor spawn of was somewhere else.
>None of your concern, We don't share reports with non-staff people.
So, there were no reports.
>No idea.
So, ur mod told ur his "truth", you are protecting him here but do not have any idea why he did it.
>To notify you to stop hang around armor spawn and protect the president maybe? I agree that he could have waited until the fight was over. And the mod is aware of that too. For that he is sorry.
So, here you agree that he did 1st warning inside the fight.
>Because you didn't react to his first warning, First warning was out of combat.
And now you are saying that 1st one was BEFORE the fight.
>Second warning was when you were fighting Maka. He could have waited with the 2nd report until the fight was over. I agree.
2nd warning, just as 1st one, i received them IN fight. Do not beliave me? Ask Maka, check logs. And i am not sure that he was not about to send me another one, but he literally spammed me to the death by first 2.
>Its still word vs word. So if you are not posting any more proof (videos,pics), then this topic will be locked.
No, it is not about word vs word. It is about you are telling me story that is not even solid, with holes like in cheese. And i am proving that you and your mod are lying, even considering the fact that i do not have access to the logs and that it took 1 week for you to "response".
So, before you are saying this "word/word", maybe you should check your logs, or ask witnesses, because they will prove my words, not yours. And then it will not be my word vs your word anymore.

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2017, 09:02:08 pm »
Like always, you argue about everything, without showing any valid proof.

You are reporting an staff member for abuse.
You shall provide the evidence for your report.
You have failed to to so in this report.

I have checked the logs, and it supports the mod's story. If you cant provide any more proof to your accusation, then this wont lead anywhere.

I'm locking this. If you have any proof (pic,video) feel free to PM me them and I will unlock this thread. Until then its locked.