Author Topic: [To be added]Hints for saw and sniper  (Read 2756 times)

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
[To be added]Hints for saw and sniper
« on: March 23, 2019, 05:49:27 pm »
I was wondering in the server recently and found some important things still missing after recent updates so here I am to suggest.

1. As we all know sniper and saw is available to everyone. So instead of spawning it by using commands (For randoms and regular players), why not add them as permanent weapons without spawning them? This could be helpful and players will never ask about additional weapons opened already for them (for those who don't know it's free for all now).

2. Add a hint or a tip which will indicate that sniper and saw is now available to everyone if by chance any particular player ask how to get these weapons. Because whenever I see someone asking about having a sniper or saw, system shows /donatehelp hint which is nowadays, useless for me in my opinion.
For Tip or Hint e.g: "Use /sniper and /saw to spawn sniper and saw in your weapons inventory. Enjoy" (If and only if suggestion number 1 is not possible to implement anyhow)

Cheers!!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 03:07:55 pm by Jonne »

Offline (1)[H]nZ88

• VIP
  • Score: 33709
  • VIPs = Perfectly balanced, as all things should be
Re: A minor change
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 11:30:18 pm »
2. Add a hint or a tip which will indicate that sniper and saw is now available to everyone if by chance any particular player ask how to get these weapons. Because whenever I see someone asking about having a sniper or saw, system shows /donatehelp hint which is nowadays, useless for me in my opinion.
For Tip or Hint e.g: "Use /sniper and /saw to spawn sniper and saw in your weapons inventory. Enjoy" (If and only if suggestion number 1 is not possible to implement anyhow)
[/quote]

I was gonna suggest this myself :D

1. As we all know sniper and saw is available to everyone. So instead of spawning it by using commands (For randoms and regular players), why not add them as permanent weapons without spawning them? This could be helpful and players will never ask about additional weapons opened already for them (for those who don't know it's free for all now).

Yea that won't be added due cause of snipers shooting from spawn.
EDIT: Though it could be added for everyone. Vips get sniper and saw once they lose spawn protect
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 12:24:48 am by (1)[H]nZ88 »
cunt

PakoVH

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 12:00:58 am »

Yes, I prefer the second suggestion because "spawn" with saw and sniper without any command is a VIP feature and atleast this should keep in my opinion.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 06:31:18 am »
Yes, I prefer the second suggestion because "spawn" with saw and sniper without any command is a VIP feature and atleast this should keep in my opinion.
I think, clearly as seen, sniper and saw remained no longer the exclusive VIP weapons. So why not add them in the inventory without using commands once spawn protection is lost? That's no big deal I suppose.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2019, 08:34:55 am »
Cuz its a vip feature
JUst tell them in global /Saw /sniper free or in team chat
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104156
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2019, 08:49:23 am »
+1,
Deadman is saying that when people lose spawn protection they get saw and sniper automatically without
typing anything if thats ur saying a Vip feature who cares ? cuz sometimes we die/get killed by enemies while typing /saw /sniper thats a thing for ill use the word AnnoyingAnnoying
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2019, 10:22:23 am »
1. No. That is the only thing that makes me feel I have got at least a little extra feature of being a VIP.
2. Yes.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2019, 08:51:43 am »
Hmm,sure.I'd vote for option 1,but no one wants to do it,so I'd at least agree on option 2.Though,there's not much profit from that.We could at least make one typing of /sniper spawn 1000 ammo,since I usually have to type 4 times to get that much.And that takes time and sometimes auto-mutes me,by default.Yes,I'd also want that automute from typing commands disabled.It's only the user that sees them,anyway.
Let's roll

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138973
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2019, 06:44:01 am »
1. No. That is the only thing that makes me feel I have got at least a little extra feature of being a VIP.
2. Yes.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2019, 09:15:46 pm »
I think the command is still fine to get them, but we will add more hints about it.