Author Topic: /saw /sniper  (Read 9805 times)

Offline nisou

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
/saw /sniper
« on: April 15, 2019, 05:26:44 am »
when ever i die i type /saw /sniper /holiday eng , and i will have to wait 5 seconds after leaving spwn protection to select it again , and sometimes when i'm in a hurry i just go directly and type /saw or /sniper when i need it which got me low or killed most the time , i dont know if this is an issue only for me or for others too , but i think if u apply it vip players wont be mad about it and it's just not a big deal , what i'm suggesting here is that all players will get sniper and saw automatically after 5 seconds just like vip players, only registered players of crs , if u dont agree please say the reason

Offline Mive

• VIP
  • Score: 51529
  • [pWn]Makaveli
Re: /saw /sniper
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 06:06:32 am »
I understand how this could be a pain for regulars. However, the VIPs have the command /vset, whenever they lose their SP the Saw/Sniper would automatically spawn. I suggest that there should be a similar command since now there enabled for everyone so that way there isn’t any clutter and much smoother gameplay for everyone. So, for that reason +1.

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 11:52:24 am »
I support this and what Mive said. I'm sure all of them who paid for extra abilities would agree on this.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 12:33:34 pm »
Agreed,I'm tired of typing all over again and wating for protection to end.Sometimes I need the commands right away,so I support this,if it means getting them commands through a specific command right away.
+1
Let's roll

Offline Tochy

• VIP
  • Score: 45839
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 12:45:17 pm »
I support this and what Mive said. I'm sure all of them who paid for extra abilities would agree on this.

no. -1

Offline pRiMoZ

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 01:12:47 pm »
I understand how this could be a pain for regulars. However, the VIPs have the command /vset, whenever they lose their SP the Saw/Sniper would automatically spawn. I suggest that there should be a similar command since now there enabled for everyone so that way there isn’t any clutter and much smoother gameplay for everyone. So, for that reason +1.

They haven't paid for it...the least they can do is type the commands... :')

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 01:17:54 pm »
You haven't paid either.You donated.That's not the same.You've been given VIP status as a willing compensation for your funds.You did not,in any way,buy the features you now possess.VIP status can be,technically,recalled at any time.
Let's roll

Offline Menace

• VIP
  • Score: 119472
  • Menace 2 Society
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2019, 01:20:47 pm »
Download keybinder ya faggot

Offline pRiMoZ

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2019, 01:36:45 pm »
You haven't paid either.You donated.That's not the same.You've been given VIP status as a willing compensation for your funds.You did not,in any way,buy the features you now possess.VIP status can be,technically,recalled at any time.

I see you're not only stupid...but you can't read either...
Normal donations are not the same as donating for vip...
If you're too dumb to understand that...just do world a favour and hang yourself and stop wasting oxygen.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 136674
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2019, 01:44:10 pm »
+1

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2019, 02:03:00 pm »
Normal donations are not the same as donating for vip...
Okay,smartass,what's the difference?You mentioned paying anyway,so in any case,you prick,YOU GET THE MADE COMMAND TO DO IT FOR YOU,JUST BECAUSE YOU PAID.That is what you said.If they did not pay,the best they can do is type.At any rate,maybe I can't read,but the stupid one here is you.Either learn to express yourself better or don't talk senseless crap,a'ight?
No VIP = no command for automatic spawning sniper and saw.That's what you said,or do you want to deny it?
So,even if there IS a difference between "normal'' and VIP donations,you still have to donate("pay",in your words) to get the command.You're just making things worse without any specific point.
Let's roll

Offline [ThuG].Tonny

• VIP
  • Nada como uma dia após o outro dia!
    • @rodrigo2w
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2019, 02:12:50 pm »
+1 Positive
"And remember, respect is everything"
                                          (GTA II)

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2019, 03:53:29 pm »
+1 Yes EzzTan

Offline nisou

• VIP
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2019, 04:43:18 pm »
As I expect,  who ever won't agree on this will have no reason to say why,  tochy u still mad u tried to join as uc and got embarassed?  It's okay bro,  primoz,  u have to make sense,  we didn't pay for saw and sniper but we got them,  without paying,  u paid to get them,  so after a decision have been made that anyone can have those weapons,  why won't we have those weapons the same way that u do,? Or u still want it to be a pain in my ass bcs " we haven't paid " ? I didn't suggest nos or fast skins for regulars  , when u don't agree pls mention ur view , just know if u refuse that doesn't mean this won't be applied,  say the reason, a logic reason that doesn't come from hate,  then others will see if ur reasons would be considered
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 09:29:44 pm by nisou »

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2019, 04:58:33 pm »
I donated.
Doesent mean i donated for something everyone would have.
ID rather pay the monthly bill for this server if /saw and /sniper gets removed from server.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.