Poll

Disallow the minor c-bug?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [Added]Disallow the "minor" c-bug  (Read 23364 times)

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
Re: Disallow the "minor" c-bug
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2017, 08:36:16 am »
Let me tell you a fact about this game, the whole “bug” or texture “glitching” thing was first used to limit players abilities on how they play the game because they were experienced enough to out-play or out-smart the ones who couldn't keep up with it or didn't know how to do it.

I agree texture glitching to be forbidden even though it exists in the game for a reason, its just how San Andreas is.

But on the other hand, “bugs” such as cbug/2shooting/no reload/slide bug etc.. They are part of the game, you can't remove them, you shouldn't mess with how San Andreas works fighting abilities work, but over the years it became an obsession for some servers which had them forbidden while the other servers just see it as built in San Andreas abilities and doesn't limit their players whether they should or not use them.

I've always hated this idea of “fuck bugs, abuse bugs not allowed” .. Its how the game works, play it, like it or not, enjoy it. Don't make excuses such as “oh I don't like bugs” well its part of the game.

Now in this server, most of the so called “bugs” are forbidden while it only allows a few of them, why the fuck would you do that?

No reload is allowed, jumping to avoid hp loss due to fire is allowed, the sawnoff no reload is allowed (4shot) which was a sick pain in the ass for most of “bugs haters” since the beggening of life...

Either allow all bugs, or forbid all bugs. Don't make it fifty fifty because nobody likes it. This is a fighting gamemode you fuck tards, if you want freeroam go play roleplay

THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SAID, Fuck everyone who doesn't want to believe it

I agree on getting all the bugs allowed again as Finisher said it is part of the game. Especially C-Bug, it helps a poor non-VIP civilain to gain balls and fight against 2-3 terrorists(although it's easy for me  :P).

What I want to say his, if Jonne and staff agrees on getting bugs allowed, they can try it for a month and see the players reaction and staff's reaction on reports and stuff. If you plot a graph, you will see that the reports about bugs are decreasing. Players happy, admins happy, everyone happy. Fair enough.
JUST GET THE FUCKING BUGS ALLOWED AGAIN.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2017, 08:42:24 am »
I want minigun too

Translate : Can't think of anything in order to reply to Finisher, I still want to increase my post count and look funny and gain some attention. </3

Correction: Can't be arsed to write something that I already did so I wrote stuff as unnecessary as your post </3

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2017, 09:45:44 am »
Ege blew two hundred dicks  :D

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2017, 10:39:10 am »
Long live bugs!  :D

Ege blew two hundred dicks  :D
Two hundred and one actually  :P

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2017, 11:03:34 am »
2v1 kkkkk i raep u all now stay on topic pls

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2017, 11:30:35 am »
Back in the time when you could drive by with a deagle. Thats a power force bruh

Offline Nazi

• Score: Unknown
  • In this game,i will be the best.
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2017, 03:37:35 pm »
Let me tell you a fact about this game, the whole “bug” or texture “glitching” thing was first used to limit players abilities on how they play the game because they were experienced enough to out-play or out-smart the ones who couldn't keep up with it or didn't know how to do it.

I agree texture glitching to be forbidden even though it exists in the game for a reason, its just how San Andreas is.

But on the other hand, “bugs” such as cbug/2shooting/no reload/slide bug etc.. They are part of the game, you can't remove them, you shouldn't mess with how San Andreas works fighting abilities work, but over the years it became an obsession for some servers which had them forbidden while the other servers just see it as built in San Andreas abilities and doesn't limit their players whether they should or not use them.

I've always hated this idea of “fuck bugs, abuse bugs not allowed” .. Its how the game works, play it, like it or not, enjoy it. Don't make excuses such as “oh I don't like bugs” well its part of the game.

Now in this server, most of the so called “bugs” are forbidden while it only allows a few of them, why the fuck would you do that?

No reload is allowed, jumping to avoid hp loss due to fire is allowed, the sawnoff no reload is allowed (4shot) which was a sick pain in the ass for most of “bugs haters” since the beggening of life...

Either allow all bugs, or forbid all bugs. Don't make it fifty fifty because nobody likes it. This is a fighting gamemode you fuck tards, if you want freeroam go play roleplay

THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SAID, Fuck everyone who doesn't want to believe it

I agree on getting all the bugs allowed again as Finisher said it is part of the game. Especially C-Bug, it helps a poor non-VIP civilain to gain balls and fight against 2-3 terrorists(although it's easy for me  :P).

What I want to say his, if Jonne and staff agrees on getting bugs allowed, they can try it for a month and see the players reaction and staff's reaction on reports and stuff. If you plot a graph, you will see that the reports about bugs are decreasing. Players happy, admins happy, everyone happy. Fair enough.
JUST GET THE FUCKING BUGS ALLOWED AGAIN.
Whatever we say, they will eliminate it: c
Me vs All

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2017, 03:53:37 pm »
If all bugs become allow then terrorist class will be weak

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2017, 08:33:50 pm »
It took time for me to decide how to vote... But I voted 'yes'. Personally I don't really care about the people who use so called "minor c-bug". As for me, it doesn't give them enough advantage to deal with me: they either can kill me without using any bugs, or they can't even with this "minor c-bug". But does it matter? Our community decided to disallow c-bug. Thus, generally we are against a bug which reduces (down to zero) desert eagle recoil time. I checked the timings: it took ~4'30'' to empty full desert eagle clip without any bugs and ~3'10'' to do it with "minor c-bug". It is 1.4 times faster! It is pretty significant, it can't be just put aside.

So, if we talk about consistency, we should reach an agreement either about disallowing any bug which leads to reducing desert eagle recoil time, or allowing them all, including c-bug itself. I prefer the first option.

There is nothing about "outplaying" or "outsmarting". Some people know about the bug, some do not, that's it. It's like playing chess game when one of the opponents knows about castling, and another one does not. So, would the first one outsmart the second one when he takes castling into consideration in his plans (and thus gets advantage), while the second one builds his game without it? I doubt it.

But on the other hand, “bugs” such as cbug/2shooting/no reload/slide bug etc.. They are part of the game...
Either allow all bugs, or forbid all bugs. Don't make it fifty fifty because nobody likes it.
You contradict yourself. And it won't work this way anyways. If all of the bugs were forbidden, you wouldn't play for 5 minutes without getting banned, like any other player. GTA SA was not supposed to be multiplayer. Like you correctly stated, the game consists of bugs. Likewise, if all of the bugs were allowed,
sooner or later you'd face the situation when victory or defeat would only depend of proper and faster usage of a single (or group of) bug, which would kill most of the joy and fun. Allowing or disallowing bugs is a matter of convention between Players and Administration; some of the bugs are allowed and some are not to make the game maximally enjoyable for everyone. That's it.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2017, 08:49:49 pm »
Allow all bugs like it was back in 2009.
Allow taxi bug, mtb bug, forklift bug nd other stunting bugs.
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2017, 09:26:40 pm »
Altus , you're wrong on many occasions and you should never compare GTA to a chess game okay? how come there's no such thing as "out-play or out-smart your opponent in a game"? it exists everywhere

Bugs were never a big deal or big issue in lagshoot because it was hard to kill an opponent in the first place. Some skinhit servers allow bugs with reduced weapons damage, makes sense to me

And I don't see an outcome to this suggestion or all this talk
* Finisher is out

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2017, 07:40:54 pm »
I don't know why everyone is against bugs, i know most of the people don't know how to use or any other issue but trust me it is fun once you learn it.
Altus, we always expect you to vote + in Mia's topic. You were not forced to write such a big explanation.
Minor cbus is actually not a bug in my opinion, it's just a crouch and shoot.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2017, 07:52:08 pm »
Altus, we always expect you to vote + in Mia's topic. You were not forced to write such a big explanation.

If you are able to give a reasoned explanation, you aren't voting 'yes' only because the topic is made by me.

Minor cbus is actually not a bug in my opinion, it's just a crouch and shoot.

Yeah, actually GTA SA developers wanted to make players able to skip the animations they carefully designed so you can shoot 7 Desert Eagle bullets in 2 seconds, because that was the most realistic choice. They made the game unable to display 2+ simultaneous animations on purpose.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 07:56:05 pm by Mia »
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline SLiKkeZ[GgT]

• VIP
  • =[GgT]=founder and lover
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2017, 07:56:56 pm »
Allow all bugs like it was back in 2009.
Allow taxi bug, mtb bug, forklift bug nd other stunting bugs.

agreed lets go hardcore all the way :D

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2017, 05:08:33 am »
I don't think it's a good idea to disallow the "minor" c-bug. I think it's very important to deal with bugs in a reasonable and clear way. In the old PTP it wasn't always clear what we considered bugs, one admin would consider something a bug, while another admin wouldn't and it only confused the players. People thought certain bugs were allowed and then were suddenly banned for it (for example, switching to reload). So, we decided to, instead of forbidding all bugs, focus on a couple of bugs (2-shooting, c-bug and slide bug) which we thought were the most well known and gave the most advantage. This prevents a lot of questions and a lot of confusion, people don't have to ask admins anymore if a bug is allowed or not.

Another big part of this is that these bugs are easily preventable with scripts. New people don't even have to read the rules on what's allowed or not, if they try to C-bug or 2-shoot, they'll get automatically warned, so they're immediately aware that they can't use that bug. We no longer have to deal with reports about bug abusing, which also saves us a lot of time. I think with the "minor" C-bug, we'll have a lot of 'grey zone' (at what point is it bug abuse?). Some people just might just crouch once, maybe stay crouched and get up again for the last shot, so they'll have fired 2 shots in a shorter time. Or they'll crouch and get up again, to move to another place. Anyway, I think that we'll just end up with a lot more confusion, people that don't know about the rule or what exactly it's about, and just a lot more reports over something that only gives you a little bit of an advantage.

This was just my personal opinion on it. I'll lock the voting Sunday at midnight (GMT+1), and we'll go with the option that was voted for the most.