Poll

Disallow the minor c-bug?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [Added]Disallow the "minor" c-bug  (Read 23360 times)

Offline Nazi

• Score: Unknown
  • In this game,i will be the best.
Re: Disallow the "minor" c-bug
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2017, 02:20:34 am »
The samp is full of errors, removing the "minor c-bug" will not change anything.
Me vs All

Offline RockOfAges

• VIP
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2017, 06:36:55 am »
Minor c-bug is such a big deal? If you can't kill a civilian, who is overpowered by every class and not to mention VIP users....well, I think you understand. Also--I've never seen anyone actually use it on a daily basis. Nonetheless, I say keep it.

Offline MAR.

« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2017, 02:20:53 pm »
disallow all c bug

Offline Rev

• VIP
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2017, 03:24:28 pm »
In my opinion the minor c-bug thing is allowed because, wether you believe it or not, it sometimes happens by mistake or unwillingly. Maybe it will be good to remove it all along, but I do have to say this: Just as there are players abusing this rule, there are some admins who used to gladly abuse the non-existence of this rule to punish those they consider are doing it. And this is something disgusting.

If this was to be removed I sincerely hope the punishments continue having the system as a base, and not just the admins/mods opinion.

One the the most disgusting things about the old server was that bullshit "I saw you do it so you either confess or stay banned". Please, do not bring that up again.

2v1 kkkkk i raep u all now stay on topic pls

"Stay on topic" and you were the first one to diverge from it in the first place ???

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2017, 05:05:20 pm »
Altus, we always expect you to vote + in Mia's topic. You were not forced to write such a big explanation.

If you are able to give a reasoned explanation, you aren't voting 'yes' only because the topic is made by me.

Minor cbus is actually not a bug in my opinion, it's just a crouch and shoot.

Yeah, actually GTA SA developers wanted to make players able to skip the animations they carefully designed so you can shoot 7 Desert Eagle bullets in 2 seconds, because that was the most realistic choice. They made the game unable to display 2+ simultaneous animations on purpose.

You will lose your focus/accuracy when u will stand back after crouching so please, it doesn't give that much advantage as you are saying, so why this topic ?

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2017, 06:01:25 pm »
Honestly I'm one of those who's up for disallowing the "minor c-bug". But not because it's overpowered, I want it to be disallowed because this works the same way as the exact c-bug which is forbidden and imo this gives advantage only to players who cannot c-bug properly.

I gotta admit, I'm not that good doing this minor c-bug shit.  Whenever I try to do it I mostly do the exact c-bug which leads to a warn/kick. But also I assume that I'm better than majority of the players in c-bugging (no ego xd) and yeah this gives me an advantage over others but I'm not able to use that advantage while players Mia mentioned (high ping/low fps) can do it by minor c-bug.

You might come up saying "then dont use it" but when a player using this bug fights with another who's not using, you can see there's actually a "real advantage", which is the main reason of why most of the bugs are forbidden here.
I agree with Ege, who agrees with Litteratus, who agrees with me. So, if transitivity is respected, I agree with myself. I guess it is quite good sign.
Seriously, why so many of posters here failed to understand the whole sense of the topic? "Minor c-bug" is suggested to be prohibited not because it is too overpowered, but because it features the same bug (lol) as "common" c-bug. You can shoot 1.4 times faster using it - check it yourself. That's it.

In my opinion the minor c-bug thing is allowed because, wether you believe it or not, it sometimes happens by mistake or unwillingly. Maybe it will be good to remove it all along, but I do have to say this: Just as there are players abusing this rule, there are some admins who used to gladly abuse the non-existence of this rule to punish those they consider are doing it. And this is something disgusting.

If this was to be removed I sincerely hope the punishments continue having the system as a base, and not just the admins/mods opinion.

One the the most disgusting things about the old server was that bullshit "I saw you do it so you either confess or stay banned". Please, do not bring that up again.
Rev, as it was already mentioned, there won't be any bug inquisition or additional punishments but scriptwise messages popping up.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2017, 05:11:36 pm »
The vote was locked on Sunday, but I didn't have time then to reply here. We'll add this in the future, once I make a system for it that prevents it (in the same way as the current anti C-bug). Until then, it's still allowed, we won't make a rule for it as long as there's no system that prevents it.

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
Re: [To be added]Disallow the "minor" c-bug
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2017, 06:08:26 pm »
Yay

Offline Nazi

• In this game,i will be the best.
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2017, 01:17:39 am »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, it's okay
Me vs All

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2017, 09:38:21 am »
 Don't remove it. Count it as a NO vote I didn't see voting upon this.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2017, 07:28:14 pm »
This is bullshit.

Jonne comon, people does mistake, i do many times the minor cbug as a mistake, I don't care if you remove or not but if it is removed, players will start getting warnings for the mistake they do.
Though it doesn't give that much advantage.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Lays

« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2017, 04:50:49 pm »
This is bullshit.

+1

It is no longer pleasant to play as a civilian

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2017, 05:54:30 pm »
This is bullshit.

+1

It is no longer pleasant to play as a civilian
It wasn't ever pleasant until lagcomp came around, then the Deagle actually became a good weapon.

Offline Lays

« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2017, 10:30:58 pm »
Now that the cbug has been deactivated, a new vote should be taken

Mia te odio :'(

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2017, 11:03:00 pm »
The anti-minor c-bug system has been added and the ingame rules have been updated.