Author Topic: Update: 19 Apr  (Read 22704 times)

Offline Scott_

• Mod
  • Score: 148392
Re: Update: 19 Apr
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2019, 07:43:54 am »
I agree with you all about chain-saw but sometimes i feel like its good, yesterday i was the only one terro trying to kill the President and because of saw my killing chance increased, its good when server is completely unbalanced.

Offline Jack_Bhai

• Score: 29971
  • PWNT!
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2019, 11:45:58 am »
but remove this Saw skinshot please i agree with Safi

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2019, 11:46:16 am »
I agree with you all about chain-saw but sometimes i feel like its good, yesterday i was the only one terro trying to kill the President and because of saw my killing chance increased, its good when server is completely unbalanced.
They will never see the bright side. Nvm for me, it's good to have the chainsaw skinhit. Learn it and then whore it!

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2019, 01:57:26 pm »
They will never see the bright side. Nvm for me, it's good to have the chainsaw skinhit. Learn it and then whore it!

I still disagree, what is there to learn ? take the chainsaw and hit the skin, camon.. ? No fun, no trick, no locking into chainsaw.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2019, 02:19:59 pm »

Yeah chainsaw feels too good because getting kills is easier than ever, but its still too broken you cant even predict it anymore. Keeping bugged weapons to hide the fault of balance system wont solve anything.
%

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2019, 01:11:32 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJJAVei0D3w
chainsaw isn't about killing someone normally anymore, you can kill them from afar, that isn't normal.It's not a gun.Even if I threw it at someone, it wouldn't hurt him all that much irl.
Let's roll

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 136674
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2019, 09:42:32 am »
xD,gg