Poll

Do you like the suggestions and want them implemented?(look at my post)

Take away VIP weapon benefits and give them more cosmetic ones
Rearrange all weapon packs and thus balance the battle power of each class
Make additional civilian and terrorist classes
Turn the civilian class into these: allied - hostile - neutral
Downgrade all dual wield weapons (uzi and handgun) to single wield
Create a command for the president to make allies from civilian class
Hire more admins and resolve the hacker problems
Make all 100% determined hack detections permanently banned
Make cooperation between "clan" players in hostile classes punishable
Put neutral civilians into godmode without the ability to hurt or be hurt by others
Implement more avatar skins
VOTE ALL(mark this to vote for all options)
VOTE NONE(mark this to vote against all options)

Author Topic: The reformation of the server:available or not?  (Read 14746 times)

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
The reformation of the server:available or not?
« on: February 26, 2019, 04:09:21 pm »
Hello everyone.I've been a player on this server for at least a year,I guess.Player 'YoMama' suggested me to come here and post about stuff I don't like.Well,I'll try to start somehow.
-As we all know,VIP players have many advantages.Overpowering weapons,first of all,that enable them to win fights low to semi difficulty.Plus they use them to abuse others at times.That leaves the game's sense of putting all your effort to do the duty without a meaning.That needs to stop.I urge of admins to strip the VIPs of their advanced weapons(mainly snipers and saws) and leave the VIP advantages on cosmetic level,like someone said.They can get other low tier weapons and keep some avatar skins,but that should be about it.We,the "randoms",don't like coming to a game and being abused by some lackey with rich parents that bought a sniper and abuses us from great range while we cannot fight back.
-Second thing,civilian class is the weakest in general,and unprotected.It would only make sense that at least the defender classes(security and police) do not randomly shoot them just because they can.My idea about that issue would be to create a certain way for the president to grant protection to civilians which would help him.In that specific case,there'd be a president-only command to make them allies,i.e. /protect[number],and then that civilian would be unavailable to hurt defenders and vice-versa.Or,if that doesn't seem well enough,there should be a distiction between allied,hostile and neutral civilians.In that case,allied civilians's nicknames would be colored pink,and hostile orange,while the neutral ones can be,i don't know,brown?
-I ask of you to also re-distribute weaponry.For example,terrorists are quite in an advantage with their dual uzis and SPAS shotgun over the others.For further ideas about redistribution,we can discuss in the replies.Also,the /holiday eng command should have some changes about the bonus weaponry.
-One personal favor,I ask you to fix the glitch where,if you're on some vehicle,and bump with it,if you possess a parachute,you die.The same case goes when flying on an airplane's wing,I die too often.If that glitch can be bypassed somehow,I would be happy if you did that,because it ruins my total score,all those deaths for nothing,I suppose.
-Furthermore,I have often been playing as a civilian and seen how some players abuse them for scores.I urge of you to create another report "reason",which would be "civilian abusing",or "player abusing".Then,the admin would review the game and accordingly punish the player who does it.
-I'll also say few other things:
I really like the game idea,and I want the server to keep living.But,in order for that to happen,you who manage the server should do few big things,like the ones I mentioned.People like me want to enjoy the game as it is,and not be killed by some rich brats.Also,do not think this game depends on the "clans",you regularly get new "random" members all the time,and those would love to keep playing if you make them feel better.
Few more suggestions:
-in some maps,terrorists are too close to the presidential spawn,like the one where he spawns in that house on the coast,near the railway.The terrorist spawn should be moved somewhere further.
-Some more classes should be made,especially for the terrorist side,like "thieves" or "assassins",you have your hands uncuffed on that question.You could also create "workers" or "hunters" for the civilian side.
-Let's reconsider giving all or most of the classes the armor from the start,once the weapons are redistributed.I don't want any of the sides to lose or benefit too much.Let's just deal with everything rationally.
-Consider,if possible,adding some more mods in the game,like,some creatures,that we could kill for some valuable loot.I.e. a Bigfoot in some forests,you kill him and get some weaponry and recharges.
-We need more admins.Try to issue an audition or whatever,so you can have active people managing the page 24/7.
-Cheaters should be banned without mercy,but only if you find out 100% accurately that a cheat was used.They shouldn't be allowed back just because of some feelings,they ruin the game.
-Also,considering feelings,some players do not attack their clan-mates even when they're in opposite classes.That cannot stay like that.If (a) player(s) is/are deemed allying even as opposite classes or not fighting each other when they should have,they should be kicked,deadline banned.That,of course,doesn't mean all enemies should fight at any moment they meet;they can avoid each other.But,hanging out with them or whatever should be punishable.
-Hmm I forgot to say,all dual wield weapons(uzis and pistols) should be "nerfed" to single wield.They are too strong that way and giving an incredible advantage over the classes who do not possess it.I think that the suggestion is quite rational.I.e. security has that mp5 that works only on mid-range to long-range,but is totally useless against an uzi.About the weaponry redistribution,I repeat,let's discuss.I have some ideas,and you can make one big maintenance on the server to implement some (hopefully all) of these things I suggested.

Well,I suppose that should be it.Cannot remmeber anything else.If you have any suggestions yourselves,feel free to express them.If you're hateful just because all these would rip you of your advantages and have no constructive arguments,I suggest you be gone.
Alright,thank you for your time that you spent on reading this,have a nice game! 8)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 04:12:54 pm by Srex_Zangetsu »
Let's roll

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
Re: The reformation of the server:available or not?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 05:13:12 pm »
True story bruh ...but no one gives a shit about what you just wrote above . Since people here are busy fighting endlessly in clanwars ,  crying 'ez' , 'rekt'  and other stupid possible insults .. although 'mature' players  play here but the aggregate age of server is 12 .
Some feature like - Stupid NSA map , with overpowering hydras - sniper , chainsaw vip army - shitty redistribution of weapons to classes - least  favourable conditions for newbies - fucked up anticheat system all inherited from old version of PTP .

This topic will go to trash as no one really cares , its a pity that the most of major issues which are pointed out of regular basis are just ignored . There are numerous problems with the server .. one of which is losing number as the player base is changing but no one really cares cause they are such confident that it would survive like this till eternity ..
P. S. Rip  party server , Lvp , lws , uL servers , LSSW , gamersX and many more to add which are about or almost dead .
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 05:17:12 pm by Bully »

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 05:19:13 pm »
Parachute bug can't be fixed.
20€ means someone is rich? I earn 20 bucks per hour, as construction worker.
VIP has advantages and it was discussed many times before, i guess VIPs won't be nerged anytime soon.
No to everything else.

Offline Scott_

• Mod
  • Score: 148392
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 05:37:14 pm »
At first i would suggest you to be more active on forum.
I can't say about VIPs are OP as there are some topics about VIPs are OP so search it and know the reasons. Civil class is not weakest, its on you how you deal with it, and if you want to protect president there are 3 class to protect him choose one of them, all classes and their weapons are good enough. Having parachute over any flying vehicle is SAMP bug won't be fixed. Any class player killing you while you in civil class isn't forbidden, if you want to kill or protect president so be in specific class please. No civil is innocent :p

If you want to enjoy so stay far from your enemies and game is not depend on clan, they just have TAG lol, i guess there is no more need of classes, and all classes spawns are good enough. Giving armour to all or most classes will be disaster. As for clan-mates, it mostly implement in security case, if a clan-mate avoiding shooting his terrorist clan-mate and president died or was about to, is punishable, try to report on time or record it and make report on forum or pm any admin via forum. Good effect towards betterment of server!

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2019, 05:47:38 pm »
Civil class is not a fighting class. There are some people who like only to roam around the map and watch people without shooting them; these are the people that *regulars* use to gain kills.

LMAO. They don't kill their *clanmates* or *allies* and gain kills from randoms.

I'd suggest adding a command "/gm" or "/godmode" which can be used as civil only. Once used the civil is colored pink and stripped off the weapons and godmode is enabled for them. They can roam freely in the map this way and have fun.
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Airman

• Air1
  • Admin
  • Score: 31960
    • Discover Tunisia
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2019, 06:50:49 pm »
I do like your idea about making VIP features only cosmetic , but we're talking about players who paid to get these features , you cant just strip them from it
For the civilian class :
Civil class is not a fighting class.

I do appereciate that  you're trying to improve the server , but unfortuantly some of your suggestions cannot be done for various reasons , as Nero said , try spending some more time at the forums and you'll understand why we cant give armour for all classes, how the staff deals with cheaters , Mod applications , etc ...

I'd suggest adding a command "/gm" or "/godmode" which can be used as civil only. Once used the civil is colored pink and stripped off the weapons and godmode is enabled for them. They can roam freely in the map this way and have fun.
I do like your idea , that way newbies wont get constantly killed by Statswhores  and then ragequit and never come back again , but unfortuantly  , it could be abused , like carpark/helikill for example , they could use the vehicule to kill somebody while having godmode

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2019, 09:14:28 pm »
No civil is innocent :p

Who said that im not innocent civillian lol

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2019, 01:38:33 am »
At first i would suggest you to be more active on forum.
I encouraged Srex to post here because I think there are a lot of players who have the same feelings about the server that he does, but they never go onto the forums because they either don't know about it or can't. When I was suggesting that a few players go onto the forums, most (including Srex) had no idea they even existed. "Do you have a suggestion., comment, or just want to be a bigger part of our community? Join our forum at planbserver.com/forum!" messages when you connect to the server would be good.

I'm not saying you're doing this, but we shouldn't blame the people who finally find our forums and post suggestions that they've built up over the time they've been playing for their suggestions being unusual. It seems that the forum isn't exactly common knowledge.

True story bruh ...but no one gives a shit about what you just wrote above . Since people here are busy fighting endlessly in clanwars ,  crying 'ez' , 'rekt'  and other stupid possible insults .. although 'mature' players  play here but the aggregate age of server is 12 .
Some feature like - Stupid NSA map , with overpowering hydras - sniper , chainsaw vip army - shitty redistribution of weapons to classes - least  favourable conditions for newbies - fucked up anticheat system all inherited from old version of PTP .

This topic will go to trash as no one really cares , its a pity that the most of major issues which are pointed out of regular basis are just ignored...
Why does it have to be ignored? I don't think your viewpoint is the minority. It just happens to be the viewpoint of the minority of people who post here. I think a lot of people who play in the server (most of the non-VIPs, some of the VIPs) would agree, but they don't get on the forums and make it known.

20€ means someone is rich? I earn 20 bucks per hour, as construction worker.
A lot of our players are either too young to work, or they live in places where $20 is a lot of money in their currency. Many people don't even earn that much in a day.

Interesting idea. This shouldn't apply to cars though, because otherwise they could steal unique cars and keep them forever, or ram people with no consequences.

I do like your idea about making VIP features only cosmetic , but we're talking about players who paid to get these features , you cant just strip them from it
The whole point of the donations isn't to let some players buy shit. No one is making money here (or at least, they shouldn't be). The point of donating is to support the server, not to get some toys that can be used to pretend that the user has more skill than everyone else. If they "paid" to get the features (which shows you the mindset), that still doesn't magically mean that they're entitled to them. If you could actually put a monetary value on the features, then why are VIPs not paying more money for the new features that are added for them? The features are perks and recognition for donating, they shouldn't be a product, and certainly not an entitlement.

Also, everyone giving this argument leaves off the significant number of people who did not donate to this server, but instead received VIP status because Jonne generously carried it over from Tenshi's server.

I think a lot of people on the forums, and particularly on the server, would agree that that many VIP features drive newbies away and are overpowered against non-VIP regulars. I don't think we're losing players because SA:MP is "dying" as much as we are losing players because our server is just not friendly to new players. Donating should help the server, not slowly destroy it by turning it into a sandbox for VIP players where they can indiscriminately kill new players like they're fucking NPCs in single player.

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2019, 03:22:53 am »
I do like your idea , that way newbies wont get constantly killed by Statswhores  and then ragequit and never come back again , but unfortuantly  , it could be abused , like carpark/helikill for example , they could use the vehicule to kill somebody while having godmode

This can be prevented. Just a simple way. The vehicles in which civilians sit with godmode enabled, will automatically get ghost mode enabled just like we have in races. Also no other class can sit with that guy in the vehicle.
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2019, 09:12:08 am »
Well,I'll reply to some thing here,then.
-Yes,$20 here is not so little,it's worth one day of work.And I'm currently unemployed and unavailable for employing.Also,I could donate someday,ONLY if things change,and NOT for those bonuses VIPs get,since I fight against that.Though,I,for my principles,don't pay for games(directly),so I doubt even that,but that can still remain a possibility.
-Sometimes all the defender classes are full,and I don't play as a terrorist,so I must play as a civilian.You MUSTN'T force me to play in a team I don't want to be in,this ain't soccer or whatever.I DON'T play as a terrorist,and I want to be a civilian that defends (WHICH IS NORMAL),and that should be enabled to me,and also get protection from the defender fire at me.I think that my suggestion about having a presidential-exclusive command,in a form of a request to civilians,to come defend him,is pretty realistic.But,it wouldn't be realistic that the efenders shoot the civilians that are helping,so they need some sort of a protection.Something like /summon
  • from president,and /joinpresi from civilian side.Or just make three different civilian classes that are allied,hostile,and neutral(they could be godmodding,doesn't matter).But still,the presi command should stay in the form of an invitation,so he can't turn all civs into friendly ones.

-As for you,Crash,idk who you are,and I can see that you're another whiney VIP that wants his benefits secured,so,I don't give a damn what you'll say.You haven't given any constructive opinions.YOU VIPs ARE NOT ENTITLED TO BETTER WEAPONS.As said,that's only a donation.The admins' fault for providing you with those weapons.
-As for the weapons,do you all want some suggestions for each class' weapon packs?
-Considering that "seeing what has been said already about the topic",I don't think I really need it.I have given you all my opinion and suggestions,it is up to everyone to choose whether we will implement them or not.But ONLY when some more "randoms" join the forum,to make it more fair.
-I want to point out again that we need more admins here,considering that many people hack and we can't do nothing about it,at times.Try to resolve that somehow,have at least one active at any moment.
Hmm that should be all for now.Let's discuss more.We need more suggestions.Keep this topic alive.Also,the admins ought to advertise the forum so more people can join and give their opinions,if they intend to keep playing.
Let's roll

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2019, 09:14:02 am »
Also,I can adjust the poll,and will do that for each suggestion to be votable :P then you can pick what to change and what not.
Let's roll

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2019, 11:19:49 am »
-1 ofcourse everyone wanna give a -1 for this suggestion and should this be in suggestion or
general discussion  :-\ srex u wanna make ptp with no players again? then u should leave this server
right now if ur a noob and cant battle against players and VIPs vip players used their real money to buy
it and your saying remove their weapons people dont buy vip for nitro or hydraulics the things they are
interested in are skins , saw , and sniper.and if u do this vip players will ask for a refund which is not
available right now.
srex nub pro.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2019, 11:39:11 am »
-1 ofcourse everyone wanna give a -1 for this suggestion and should this be in suggestion or
general discussion  :-\ srex u wanna make ptp with no players again? then u should leave this server
right now if ur a noob and cant battle against players and VIPs vip players used their real money to buy
it and your saying remove their weapons people dont buy vip for nitro or hydraulics the things they are
interested in are skins , saw , and sniper.and if u do this vip players will ask for a refund which is not
available right now.
srex nub pro.
whatever m8 vips want to rate it -1,not "randoms" who have yet to join here
Who gives a damn about a refund?IT'S THE GODDAMN DONATION.NOT a payment for vip!You don't get sh*t just for paying.It's the admin's good will.Yeah,scr*w ptp.Y'all just came to duel each other and care nothing about the duty.That cr*p needs to stop.ROLEPLAYING is what matters on this server.And YOU can go to some other server to duel others,and be "pro" there,without your stupid saw and sniper.AGAIN,NO CONSTRUCTIVE ARGUMENTS.Just VIPs crying how the game depends on their activity.That is not true!And they can take your vip benefits away anytime,there was no statement or anything saying you will have your boons forever.If you want to cry after losing weapons,fine.Maybe this one post won't go through immediately,but that won't stop me.Someday,I'll change this server for the better,for good.
Let's roll

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2019, 12:33:27 pm »
available right now.
srex nub pro.
whatever m8 vips want to rate it -1,not "randoms" who have yet to join here
Who gives a damn about a refund?IT'S THE GODDAMN DONATION.NOT a payment for vip!You don't get sh*t just for paying.It's the admin's good will.Yeah,scr*w ptp.Y'all just came to duel each other and care nothing about the duty.That cr*p needs to stop.ROLEPLAYING is what matters on this server.And YOU can go to some other server to duel others,and be "pro" there,without your stupid saw and sniper.AGAIN,NO CONSTRUCTIVE ARGUMENTS.Just VIPs crying how the game depends on their activity.That is not true!And they can take your vip benefits away anytime,there was no statement or anything saying you will have your boons forever.If you want to cry after losing weapons,fine.Maybe this one post won't go through immediately,but that won't stop me.Someday,I'll change this server for the better,for good.
cry on other server plz this server isnt for crying nabs and who do u think u are a noob and new player
that gets his account activated in forums and starts shit about changing server u dont really know what
this server was 3 or 2 years ago cuz u were not here do u know how a server runs or any thing about
how hard scripting is?? are u that dumb? i know how hard is scripting cuz i have my server it took me 1 day
only to create it and it had no commands or shit dont u know anything about community
this server was made to earn donations and enjoyment of players not for those whom change this server
just bcz he is a noob.if u are willing to do anything here I'd say get out of here and check other servers
which dont have a donation system and they are just for fun not money.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2019, 06:29:02 pm »
You are talking to a server that is dead
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.