Author Topic: Vip Free  (Read 33255 times)

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46484
  • ◢ ◤
Vip Free
« on: August 21, 2016, 06:05:34 pm »

Hi everyone like you know the vip is limited, Yes but why not in the rare moments to free VIP for once just once is the opportunity to people who can not become vip and they can become free vip . . : d [ Just in few moments the Christmas holidays, New year's day ]

Offline Alcor

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Vip Free
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 06:40:43 pm »
if you're talking about giveaways then you need to explain more. if you meant free vip to anyone within a specific date or holiday then no.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 08:20:32 pm »
Yes, most likely the administration won't distribute VIP accounts for free: it's a way to collect the donate, so the server can stay up. But probably someone would like to hold a contest, so he will pay for a winner's VIP. I've got some ideas, and I'll probably think if any of them are suitable for our community...  ;D
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Ricky

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 06:28:05 pm »
I recently held a contest during the Euro 2016 football competition which [RD]Carg won and was awarded VIP.

I will repeat similar competitions in the future - I learn from this one so I will be more prepared with prizes for 2nd and 3rd place.

Perhaps I could organise a Christmas raffle type of event but I will think of some ideas. I wouldn't like to hold an event too often however as it takes away the prestige position of VIP if it is "given away" frequently.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 06:39:56 pm »
I recently held a contest during the Euro 2016 football competition which [RD]Carg won and was awarded VIP.

I will repeat similar competitions in the future - I learn from this one so I will be more prepared with prizes for 2nd and 3rd place.

Perhaps I could organise a Christmas raffle type of event but I will think of some ideas. I wouldn't like to hold an event too often however as it takes away the prestige position of VIP if it is "given away" frequently.
Yeah, your contest was funny, I was even following some Italy matches though normally I don't care about football at all.  ;D But, I was talking rather about some competitions that would require something but luck. Well, now I know whom I can discuss my ideas with.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 09:08:17 pm »

Yeah, your contest was funny, I was even following some Italy matches though normally I don't care about football at all.  ;D But, I was talking rather about some competitions that would require something but luck. Well, now I know whom I can discuss my ideas with.

Imagine me in same situation. I was supporting N. Ireland as a die hard fan in public where everyone watches the games and most of the people were staring at me like "who the fuck is he supporting :o" xD

Offline Ricky

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2016, 11:12:43 pm »

Imagine me in same situation. I was supporting N. Ireland as a die hard fan in public where everyone watches the games and most of the people were staring at me like "who the fuck is he supporting :o" xD

@Altus - I'm glad you liked it!  :) Could you give an example of such a contest (where luck is not involved)?

@Ege - N. Ireland did very well considering their predicament, I was very surprised! Now my eyes are firmly fixed on the major European leagues (mainly BPL) but it's not going well for Arsenal  :-\

Offline Messy.

• We are born to kill!!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2016, 04:29:09 am »
Well, yeah there must  be a giveaway :D

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2016, 04:38:49 am »
no!

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2016, 07:48:45 am »
No we don't need more VIPS at least not a giveaway, want it? Buy it

Offline Hicham

• VIP
  • Score: 10910
  • She heard what he said and she had no regrets
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2016, 10:51:43 pm »
yeah me 2 if there giveaways i want one 2 coz i cant pay my country dosent have paypal
I hope you find a love that's true so the morning light can shine on you.
I hope you find what you're looking for so your heart is warm forever more. cv?

Offline Schatzee

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2016, 01:40:44 pm »
yeah me 2 if there giveaways i want one 2 coz i cant pay my country dosent have paypal

so you should wait someone who can make competition/contest like Ricky did.
Or maybe someday if i become rich, i will make a contest too  ;D

Offline Jai_Kundu

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2016, 07:32:52 pm »
Give away by letting  people choose  numbers and then u randomised a nuber and let the vip give him status

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2016, 07:38:31 pm »
Give away by letting  people choose  numbers and then u randomised a nuber and let the vip give him status

No. VIP status is reward for those who help to keep the server running. If it was given for free on a regular basis, that'd probably make many people happy, but also discourage them to donate and keep the server running.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Jai_Kundu

• VIP
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2016, 03:38:14 am »
Mia only 1 would  win i would be like a lottery  system