Author Topic: Vip Free  (Read 29092 times)

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
Re: Vip Free
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2016, 06:27:18 pm »
@Altus - I'm glad you liked it!  :) Could you give an example of such a contest (where luck is not involved)?
:o I'm sorry, Ricky. I don't understand why did I completely forget about your question...
Anyways, none of the contests I was thinking about do not seem to fit for our community, that's what I think over a month. ;D
If I change my mind, I will PM you here. Maybe we'll come up with something interesting together.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Azzy Kings

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Blazing that reefer since 09'
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2016, 06:01:10 pm »
Make more sense if everyone chips in like $2-3 and then we hold an event for non-VIP's where the winner gets VIP.

I wouldn't mind chipping in $2-3 and if some other members do, because that is a more efficient way of giving back to the community. The community gets money (for servers etc.) and it is done in a fun way.

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72333
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2016, 08:36:53 pm »
Make more sense if everyone chips in like $2-3 and then we hold an event for non-VIP's where the winner gets VIP.

I wouldn't mind chipping in $2-3 and if some other members do, because that is a more efficient way of giving back to the community. The community gets money (for servers etc.) and it is done in a fun way.

Make it as a part of the plan B's anniversary event where a deserving player gets a vip upgrade...(One winner every year or so)

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2016, 09:01:51 pm »

Make it as a part of the plan B's anniversary event where a deserving player gets a vip upgrade...(One winner every year or so)

no!

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2016, 11:52:52 pm »
Yeah, how about no?

The whole idea of a VIP is that it's only for the people who have donated money (in past and present) to help keep the server running. Why should anyone get a lucky VIP every year? No, just no... You want the VIP features? Pay 25$ (or whatever the cost) and be of help to the server.

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 44717
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2016, 08:02:17 am »
Yeah, how about no?

The whole idea of a VIP is that it's only for the people who have donated money (in past and present) to help keep the server running. Why should anyone get a lucky VIP every year? No, just no... You want the VIP features? Pay 25$ (or whatever the cost) and be of help to the server.
Calm  :o it's ok just a idea  :-X

Offline ᴍᴏʀᴅʏ

• VIP
  • <3
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2016, 01:12:10 pm »
me too i want VIP cause i dont have paypal lol or card but i have money xd

Offline Revenger

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2016, 01:22:52 pm »
me too i want VIP cause i dont have paypal lol or card but i have money xd
Mordicay create an account on www.paypal.com
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 01:25:39 pm by Revenger »

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2016, 02:03:03 pm »
This is nonsense, VIP= Very Important Person, which means that particular person did something which of course helped the server. The idea of being vip is to donate for the server to keep it running and VIP is given to thatbperson as a gift. So giving free vip accounts is not a good idea. But maybe once a year would encourage people to join the challenge, i really don't know what to say. Just NO.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2016, 02:13:51 pm »
byte lvl = your ingame level
if (lvl>0) {
you = noob
} else {
you = pro
}
/close  8)
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 44717
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2016, 02:38:22 pm »

I recently held a contest during the Euro 2016 football competition which [RD]Carg won and was awarded VIP.

I will repeat similar competitions in the future - I learn from this one so I will be more prepared with prizes for 2nd and 3rd place.

Perhaps I could organise a Christmas raffle type of event but I will think of some ideas. I wouldn't like to hold an event too often however as it takes away the prestige position of VIP if it is "given away" frequently.

As said Rick,so maybe just create event to win VIP rarely very but other event (TDM etc win other thing) but i'm agree with you
Carg win vip free,pls im jealous

Pay 25$ (or whatever the cost) and be of help to the server.

Offline Alexander123

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2016, 10:50:58 pm »
ahora por donde te lo paso lo 25

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2016, 10:56:32 pm »
I didn't expect this topic from you, Rage. You are already vip lol so what do you want to achieve by this topic? I expected this from a non vip player and you are even jealous that Carg won lol.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2016, 11:09:29 pm »
I didn't expect this topic from you, Rage. You are already vip lol so what do you want to achieve by this topic? I expected this from a non vip player and you are even jealous that Carg won lol.
This topic was created 3 months ago, when Rage was not a VIP

Offline TreePuncher

• VIP
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2016, 12:23:48 am »
byte lvl = your ingame level
if (lvl>0) {
you = noob
} else {
you = pro
}
/close  8)
AFAIK, PTP Level 0 stands for unregistered players (Jonne correct me if I am wrong)
So according to your logical statement, ALL those who are registered/VIPs/Admins are noobs, and the unregistered are PRO.
Wut?

Another normal day at Hueland.