Author Topic: Is VIP Really Worth it?  (Read 16544 times)

Offline ChevChelios

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Is VIP Really Worth it?
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2018, 03:36:01 pm »
This post is shit , stop crying on fking forums , get a fking life. VIP havent got many features but the sniper , I dont need sniper or fast skin or nitro to kill you colter , this server is not free to host , just say ty for the ones who donate , if it s also have anyway that could help advertise the server , I will donate again. Don t complain about other vips is not like we have upgraded uzis or golden m4 with infinite ammo. There are many regular players which are more skilled and powerfull than some vips .

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2018, 04:22:11 pm »
I see so much life in this topic

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2018, 04:57:12 pm »
This post is shit , stop crying on fking forums , get a fking life. VIP havent got many features but the sniper , I dont need sniper or fast skin or nitro to kill you colter , this server is not free to host , just say ty for the ones who donate , if it s also have anyway that could help advertise the server , I will donate again. Don t complain about other vips is not like we have upgraded uzis or golden m4 with infinite ammo. There are many regular players which are more skilled and powerfull than some vips .
Amen to that.

Offline PraY

• VIP
  • Score: 12526
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2018, 10:05:05 pm »
Of course it is, you'll save the server by paying for that.

Offline Matt

• Polski American
  • VIP
  • Score: 1564
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2018, 11:26:38 pm »
What a fucking BULLSHIT. Jonne already said it 2 fucking years ago, that vip shit is broken, we should remake it bla bla bla. 2 years and what? NOTHING! Now you are saying that you "dont like it", but let me tell you something - YOU ARE A FUCKING ADMIN. So, question personally to you - if you know it for years, what have YOU done to change it?
Unfortunately I'm not staff anymore and a lot of my opinions wouldn't matter because no one respects older players here anymore. I have known for years it was broken but as I said, it's not up to me to make those decisions :)

RD og, Ex Admin. Been playing PTP since 2011 (Tenshi's PTP, not Jonne's)

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2018, 02:41:43 pm »
What a fucking BULLSHIT. Jonne already said it 2 fucking years ago, that vip shit is broken, we should remake it bla bla bla. 2 years and what? NOTHING! Now you are saying that you "dont like it", but let me tell you something - YOU ARE A FUCKING ADMIN. So, question personally to you - if you know it for years, what have YOU done to change it?
Unfortunately I'm not staff anymore and a lot of my opinions wouldn't matter because no one respects older players here anymore. I have known for years it was broken but as I said, it's not up to me to make those decisions :)
Interesting, if i am right, Jonne made this "plan b" because Tenshi was not about listening his admins and Jonne wanted to change it. Am i wrong?
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2018, 04:11:04 pm »
Interesting, if i am right, Jonne made this "plan b" because Tenshi was not about listening his admins and Jonne wanted to change it. Am i wrong?

Well..actually wasn't it the people who influence the major decision making case but not one admin?

%

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP
  • FUCK LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2018, 10:49:41 am »
there's only one thing I Like the most being a VIP, and that's when you're allowed to Change Class whenever you want without waiting to balance..

Offline Aztrek

• VIP
  • Trust begets nothing
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2018, 06:49:22 pm »
If you want to kill players from far VIP is the best! If you want to blend your enemies when they get out of the car VIP is the best! So VIP worth it!

« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2018, 06:51:42 pm  »

Bruh u made me speechless! I agree with you!

//Skittles: Merging a double post.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 07:26:14 pm by Skittles »

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2018, 08:21:19 am »
I don't think so. I just know that you gotta pay for being OP.
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Bingo

• VIP
  • Score: 11697
  • La vie en rose!
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2018, 08:58:57 am »
He said everything.

Offline Curry

• VIP
  • Hey
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2018, 01:06:44 pm »
Lohit.. lmao.

Why do you keep posting on old topics?

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2018, 03:10:20 pm »
Lohit.. lmao.

Why do you keep posting on old topics?

Oi 

I didn't revive this topic, the topic ended with me on Feb 02 till someone else revived it yesterday.

Not saying that I don't revive other topics tho >:^)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 03:12:08 pm by Lohit_The_Noob »
%

Offline Matt

• Polski American
  • VIP
  • Score: 1564
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2018, 06:19:04 am »
No you're not wrong

RD og, Ex Admin. Been playing PTP since 2011 (Tenshi's PTP, not Jonne's)