Author Topic: Why are security given the bad vehicles?  (Read 9786 times)

Offline CapriciousRobber

• Score: Unknown
Why are security given the bad vehicles?
« on: January 23, 2018, 07:44:27 pm »
I don't get why security are given horrible vehicles while terrorist are given bikes, comets, etc.

(before anyone lists these reasons...):

1. "because they are given armor at the start of the game" - armor isn't special, the fact that you can get armor at specific places in every map kind of diminishes the value of spawn armor.

2. "because they have better weapons" - the only thing that security has that is even remotely good is the M4. the sawn off shotgun is horrible, it's an incredibly niche weapon that is only good if you know how to use it. and even then, a bad terrorist with a tec9>a good security with a sawn off. seriously, tec9 is so good. mp5 sucks as well but we all know that.

3. "because they spawn at better locations" - not really, no.

4. "because it's hard for terrorist to kill the president" - it's way easier to kill him than it is to protect him.

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
Re: Why are security given the bad vehicles?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 08:05:06 pm »
You should ask Donald Trump too that why doesn't he move in his lambo

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 09:21:50 pm »
If you are a good player, you can take best vehicles... If you have a good secu team, you won't need good vehicles..  If you be a nice kid, one day you can see the smurfs...

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 09:50:39 pm »
Sentinal -> Second Fastest 4 Door. But pretty average overall. Gets shit by almost any terro vehicle

FBI Rancher-> Decent speed and offroading but too fucking huge and it gets hit rather easily.

Major point being the health system is distributed equally to every goddamn vehicle.

I suggest to give extra health to presi spawn vehicles.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 11:52:06 pm by Lohit_The_Noob »
%

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 11:11:58 pm »

Interesting, maybe one or two Ranchers could have higher health than others, that would balance it out a bit.

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2018, 11:34:15 pm »
the sawn off shotgun is horrible
Kill yourself men

It is terrible when you are playing on a low end PC or just a bad ping difference,fookin MP5 is more reliable.
%

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2018, 04:43:30 am »

Interesting, maybe one or two Ranchers could have higher health than others, that would balance it out a bit.
+1. Would be fun seeing terrorists steal extra hp ranchers from presi spawn .

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2018, 07:50:29 am »
I agree with him, current vehicles for president spawn are shit, besides rancher, stretch and sentinel are useless.
High health slow cars are not worth anything when you have 10 terros on their db nrg waiting outside the spawn. (And that happens frequently)

President needs fast cars to get away from nrgs, not slow no turret tanks, bikes such as nrg and fcr (even pcj for some players) are overpowered in right hands so bike are big no no for president spawn.

Cheetahs and sultans are better

« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 07:52:18 am by pistolstar »

Offline lax

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2018, 09:20:05 am »
Since we have decided to think that Ranchers, stretch and sentinel are useless, then I got an idea.

We should place infernus, NRG and bullet, now after this, its certain that people would start screaming on me after reading this post. I got an explanation of why should we have infernus or bullet.

Benefits:

->President could speed more than NRGs and escape from there.
->The ratio of getting killed as president(referring to newbies) would be decrease with these cars.
->Terrorist class would require more effort and people would certainly start playing the real gamemode.
->President can do stunts and do not need to go somewhere else to get these vehicles.

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2018, 09:32:56 am »
->President could speed more than NRGs and escape from there.
NRGs are not neccessary. Any newbie has a 90% chance of getting his MRG thrown away.

PCJ is a much better and balanced alternative or maybe even a FCR but it's weight is a problem. I have escaped shitloads of NRG Spaz terros on a PCJ.

Infernus hell no. It's too wide and fast to drive properly. I'd rather have bullet,much better handling and not far behind in speed.

Terrorist class would require more effort and people would certainly start playing the real gamemode.

Let's be real, that would only happen when regulars stop being emotional wusses and start to shoot each other as opponent class.

President can do stunts and do not need to go somewhere else to get these vehicles.

Meh, NRG whoring is already a hated thing in PTP because many can't keep up with it. You'll get a lots of -1s with this.

and besides the idea of president is not to be a badass, he should be with limitations. The mere idea of stunting involves leaving the security behind.
I agree with him, current vehicles for president spawn are shit, besides rancher, stretch and sentinel are useless.
High health slow cars are not worth anything when you have 10 terros on their db nrg waiting outside the spawn. (And that happens frequently)

President needs fast cars to get away from nrgs, not slow no turret tanks, bikes such as nrg and fcr (even pcj for some players) are overpowered in right hands so bike are big no no for president spawn.

Cheetahs and sultans are better

Armored cars = More time to get to the escaping vehicles.

Case in point, If a San Fierro Presi had  a stronger FBI rancher he could've gotten to the nearby NRG spawn faster and with a much less chance of getting killed.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 09:41:15 am by Lohit_The_Noob »
%

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2018, 10:55:46 am »

Armored cars = More time to get to the escaping vehicles.

Case in point, If a San Fierro Presi had  a stronger FBI rancher he could've gotten to the nearby NRG spawn faster and with a much less chance of getting killed.
"Slower armored car= terrorists following = death after leaving car to get new one Or death from new normal car explosion"
Best way is to gain some distance from them at the start.
Plus, your armored car won't get you any good car or bike unless you are familiar with the map or you have a regular security and you decide to go with him instead of spending your 15 mins with wannabe pro secs who yells "get Hydra noob Mr President" from his attractive looking helicopter that has 400 hp.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 11:04:52 am by pistolstar »

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2018, 11:05:28 am »
Spawning vehicles at President spawn with more health will be perfect. And I think this topic should be moved to 'Suggestions' section now.

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2018, 12:02:13 pm »
Because if you put fast cars there, the president would just be highway running

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2018, 01:06:56 pm »
Give a black bullet

Offline Drama

• I'm off
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2018, 04:45:25 pm »
the sawn off shotgun is horrible
Your PC is horrible